Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #30

> Tuesday, July 7th, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU
THE SHOP: pastebin.com/v6xeDRXj

Ugh, last night was a nightmare. People crawling all over you, trying to cop a feel of your thighs or rest their heads on your breast. You’re lucky you’re even alive right now because the sweet embrace of death would be a preferable alternative to being exhausted right now.

You need a sign, a sign that says, “NO SLEEPING ON ELODIE.”

Regardless, the morning routine was a bit different this time. Instead of communal showers, locker-room hijinks, and doing make up in front of the mirror, it was now more like a mountaineer adventure in the forests surrounding Mount Montagne. Oliver the Cromwell, along with Iris’ Churchill and the Poles’ Pershing were set up by the river, where fresh water was being sent along for cleaning, drinking, and general washup.

You have to say, in this clearing, with the sparkling waters, and with people slowly rising up to their morning routines in these woods, it’s actually quite peaceful.

“Alright, Ingrid!” Stack and Ingrid were busy playing a bit of catch while Josephina and Denise were busy sorting out the laundry into crates to carry on the tank. “Don’t bail out! Keep your eye on the ball.” Ingrid nodded, leaning over and holding out her glove. Stack softly tossed it to her, and with a dull thud the ball landed in her glove. “Nice one! Return to sender now! Come on, come on!” Stack bounced in place, grinning as she got ready.

“Relax, we’re playing catch, not pepper,” says Ingrid. She softly tossed it back.

[1/2]

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KittyBlumenthal/status/751904441704546304
pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[2/2]

Winona meanwhile was busy lounging by the riverside, Cuddles the snake resting on top of her chest. “… it’s good to get out into nature sometimes,” she says. She looks over at you, smiling. “Headed to work?”

“Yeah, just as soon as Denise…” Your ear twitches. “… you hear that?” Winona pulls up her sunglasses, then sits up. You hold up your hand to your ear, trying to get a good listen as to what that low, droning, buzzing sound i-

wait

oh shit. IT’S THE BOYS.

> EVERY GIRL FOR THEMSELVES, RUN RUN RUN
> SAVE THE TANK, SAVE THE TANK
> INTO THE RIVER NOW NOW NOW
> THERE’S ANOTHER OPTION!?

River is tempting, but we got to look out for Ollie!

Incoming paint bath in 3...2...

>Man the .50 Cals
>> SAVE THE TANK, SAVE THE TANK

>> SAVE THE TANK, SAVE THE TANK

Ah shit, they're playing Pokemon GO, and there's a pokemon near us!

> THERE’S ANOTHER OPTION!?

Crew the .50! Stand and Deliver

Then go searching for some AA and keep it secret from the boys.

“Save the tank!” you yell. Everyone starts scrambling to get themselves to the tanks. Predictably, the Churchill is already moving with its crew all inside. You however have a bigger problem. “Get in, Josephina!”

Josephina groans, forcing her big frame through the hatch. “Trying! Merde!”

But after a few tense seconds, you all climb aboard and start moving into the woods.

Except for the Poles. “Serafina, come back,” says Iris as the Pershing pivots around, pointing its gun at the sky.

“NEVER! WE’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THOSE BOYS AND THEIR PLANES! WE’LL SHOOT ONE DOWN THIS-“ A huge paint bomb splatters the Pershing in white paint, apparently cooking up the engine as well and knocking the turret off-balance.

> KO: SERAFINA MACZEK (M26 Pershing “Sokol”)
> KILL CREDITED TO: JIMMY PATTERSON (Lockheed Hudson III)

“Pizda!” yells Serafina.

With that, you and the Churchill hid in the forest. The sound of engines screamed overhead. Even poking your head out to see the silhouettes through the leaves and the trees seemed like a bad idea. Inside, Winona and Stack froze in place, stiff as boards. Ingrid and Josephina as well were quite tense, holding onto their compartments as if they were tightening up around them. Denise stood on the turret next to you, there being no room for you and her at the same time.

But after a few tense minutes, the engine sounds died off, and you were allowed some reprieve.

You sigh, wiping some sweat off your brow.

Okay, you’re not exhausted anymore.

Everyone pops their heads out. “Fucking boys!” yells Ingrid. “How are they up so early!?”

“Well…” Josephina twiddles her fingers a bit. “Isn’t getting up early and to practice a sign of discipline?”

“Ah, fuck it,” says Stack. “If they bomb us again during practice, I’m gonna go over to their grounds and show ‘em what for!”

You sigh again.

> TAKE VACATION DAY (5)
> Head to work, you don’t have time for this.
> Other

this we have a .50 cal use it!

>> Head to work, you don’t have time for this.

>Head to work, you don’t have time for this.

And now, the daily grind.

>> Other
Ride the tank to work, grab Denise, show our crew our office

Speaking of which, make sure the students aren't gonna fall overboard or slack off in their attempt to get water pokemon.

> Head to work, you don’t have time for this.

“Right, forget this. I’m going to work.” Denise happily pulls you out of the cupola. “I expect the Cromwell to be in tip top shape for practice, today, alright? It better not be coated in paint.”

“No promises,” says everyone.

… at least they’re honest.

-

-

Denise was kind enough to bring you a cup of coffee as the two of you walked to your office. Today seemed like it would be fairly busy what with the racetrack now beginning to open and inviting in tank racers from all over the world. Winona on your way out had texted you that all sorts of speedfreaks were coming to test out the track, Rosehip from St. Gloriana, Perrine Hobart from JWC, Carolina Greene from GWMA, the girls from Glenn Curtiss, etc. Who knows when they’ll arrive?

“Ooooh!” Denise checked the mailbox outside of your office. Pouring out of it now were pink and white envelopes and letters. She starts sifting through them as you stepped inside and put down your bag. “They’re all love letters!”

“Love letters?” you say contemptuously. “Who even writes love letters anymore? What is this, Pride and Prejudice?”

“Well, some are clearly from boys judging by the handwriting.” You roll your eyes. “Lot of girls though. Can you imagine that? Girls writing you love letters!?” She blushes a bit, giggling at the prospect. “Oooh hehehe! I wish I were as popular as you.” Please, trade places. She notices your lack of enthusiasm however. “Are you not excited? You could totally have any boy or girl you wanted!”

[1/2]

[2/2]

“I don’t WANT any boy or girl on this ship,” you say. “That’s not to say I don’t find anybody attractive, it’s just-“ You stop yourself. How do you explain this. “… I have very high standards.”

“Oh?” She blinks. She immediately leans against your desk, now suddenly curious. “What are ya looking for in a spouse?”

“40k in yearly salary, a 4 year degree minimum from any continuing educational institute, a nice house in a good neighborhood, must be good with pets, must be taller than five feet, enjoy reading and the works of Jules Verne and Arthur C. Clarke, not exceed their BMI and be obese or be underweight…” Denise’s face slowly scrunches up in confusion. “Must have a car, must be good with kids, can cook, can fix things like cars, plumbing, air conditioning-“

Denise stops you. “Y- you don’t have to. On second thought, I can see why you probably don’t want anybody on this ship.” You tilt your head. She asked what you were looking for in a significant other!

Hell, you didn’t even tell her the most important part! You want someone that can lift you up.

> Whatever, buzz Block Officer Hatteberg for today’s work.
> Start writing rejection letters. You might as well be polite.
> Hm, maybe the office could do with a bit of rearranging and decoration, as a bit of a morale booster!
> Other

>> Whatever, buzz Block Officer Hatteberg for today’s work.

>other

ask denise which one is hers

>> Start writing rejection letters. You might as well be polite.

Ellie is a little dense to these things, isn't she. Still...

>You want someone that can lift you up.
Assuming this is metaphorically, it's kinda sad. Loneliness?

>Whatever, buzz Block Officer Hatteberg for today’s work.

We can do polite letters of disinclination on our own time, or if we finish up early.

You type up an email stating that you’re ready to receive any work for the day. Block Officer Hatteberg is quick to tell you your next bit of work for the day.

> New import supplies coming in. Shifts currently offloading at above ground docks, please oversee.

Well, alright then. You pull the love letters all off to the side then stand up. Looks like it’s not office work for today then.

-

-

A Naval Studies Logistics worker opens up the truck’s container, showing massive amounts of food in refrigerated containers. “There you go, anything out of place, ma’am?” she asks. You step inside and start checking off. These containers should contain fresh food. In theory, an Academyship is expected to harvest and grow its own food but import is supposed to be a form of safety net. In this case, your safety net is a lot of fresh fruit and veggies.

You check it off, then step back out. “Yep, this truck is clear.” She nods happily.

“By the way, ma’am, I uh… I saw you in your match today. I just wanna say you were really good,” she says. Oh, well, thanks. She smiles happily, grinning at you.

You receive a tap on your shoulder, then turn around to see a girl standing next to Denise. Her black hair is done in a neat bun, with steely blue eyes and a very stern expression on her face. However, she’s just as short and apparently just as busty as Denise is. “Elodie Zumwalt?”

You nod. “Yeah, that’s me.”

“Block Officer Hatteberg sent me. I’m your new finance officer. My name is Hilda Slutsky.”

[1/2]

[2/2]

> NEW RETINUE MEMBER
> Hilda Slutsky – Finance Officer
> Perk: The Finance Officer can pull in an additional 50 DOLLARS per week on top of your annual salary, along with providing cash bonuses to both you and the Tankery team as requested once per week. Don’t ask where she gets the money.

“Oh, it’s nice to meet you,” you say.

“Same,” she says. “Whatever you need in terms of finance, I’m ready. Do you need anything now?”

> “Well, probably for the Tankery team…”
> “Sure, actually. I could use some cash.”
> “No, not right now.”
> Other

>> “Well, probably for the Tankery team…”
We need to refurbish those ew tanks we found ASAP!

every little bit helps them.

>“Well, probably for the Tankery team…”

Perhaps you could advise us on financing the team

And In case you Missed schteel's twitter, here is my rendition of our crew.

and saved. With the new exciting title "Ollie's Angels"

breddy gud

> Josephina's fw you are not tall enough to ride this ride

I don't know why but she looks so fucking smug and it amuses me.

What a rather unfortunate last name.

I did miss the tweet. Thank you for this.

> so fucking smug
She does look down on everyone around her

“Well, maybe if you could scrounge together some funding for the Tankery team, sure.”

She nods. “I’ll get to it.” She folds her arms, then looks over at Denise. “Um, hi.”

Denise grins at her. “Hiiii!” Denise immediately hugs Hilda, surprising Hilda. “I finally have a retinue buddy, yay!” Hilda simply stands there, not entirely sure what to do except stare off into space and be hugged.

You sigh, checking your watch. It’s actually about lunch time right about now.

> Go back to the Office and have some lunch.
> Eat out while you’re above deck.
> Skip lunch break, make sure the trucks get to where they need to go.
> Other

Get some sun girl.

Also, retinue tank team maybe?

>> Skip lunch break, make sure the trucks get to where they need to go.

>> Eat out while you’re above deck.

You know, using 'retinue' word makes me imagining Elodie as Rogue Trader or Inquisitor...

Lewd.

>Other
Send Denise for food we can eat while directing

A very likely possibility.

>> Eat out while you’re above deck.

>> Skip lunch break, make sure the trucks get to where they need to go.
Get Denise to fetch something for us.

-

-

You decide to stop by at a nearby diner where you pick up some fries, burgers, and some ribs to eat. Hilda and Denise sit across from you as you eat, having their own meals to attend to. “So, Hila, tell us about yourself!” Hilda blinks at Denise’s request, chewing on a bit of meat on the ribs.

“Well…” Hilda wipes her mouth neatly, then clears her throat. “I’m a Finance Officer, I do work with logistics mostly. Uh…” She taps her fingers on the table. “I like tanks too I guess.”

Oh, that’s an attention grabber. “What’s your favorite tank?”

“CV33,” she says. Oh… a tankette? “My mom used it to race in the Unlimited Circuits when I was younger.”

“Oh, your Mom is a racer?”

“She’s retired,” she says. “But, yeah.”

“Cool!” Denise leans in closer to Hilda. “What else is there!?”

“Um.” She looks around, then looks at you. You shrug. “I’m Jewish, does that count?” Denise nods happily. “Okay, good. Um, let’s uh- let’s just eat.”

> Ask more about Hilda
> End lunch break, back to work
> Call someone (Who?)
> Other

>> Ask more about Hilda

> Ask more about Hilda
Maybe some simple things, like where she's from. Hell, do we even know where Denise is from?

>Ask more about Hilda

> Ask more about Hilda

>> Ask more about Hilda

>> Ask more about Hilda

So we get Denise as secretary for general things and Hilda to embezzle- i mean as our accountant.

I say maybe ask Hilda's mom if she know someone has extra tankette laying around and put both Denise and Hilda in it.

>Ask more about Hilda

Any interest in joining NATO

> Ask more about Hilda

“So, Hilda, where are you from?” you ask.

“Huh? Oh. Um, Baltimore,” she says. “You?”

“New Jersey. Denise is from West Virginia,” you explain.

“Oh,” says Hilda. She looks over at Denise. “You’re not gonna sing that song are you?”

“Maaaaaybe!” Hilda rolls her eyes at that response. “Come on, is Baltimore a good city?”

“Eh… only when the O’s are in town,” she says. “Otherwise, it’s kind of a shithole. But I like living there.” She shrugs at that. “I dunno.”

You nod. “Hey, if you’re uncomfortable talking about yourself-“

“No, no, it’s fine.” She clears her throat. “I’m just uh… I’m not really used to talking about myself all that often you know? I don’t really talk to that many people.”

“Aw, we can be your friends!” Denise pinches Hilda’s cheek, to which Hilda slaps her hand away. “Hmph.”

You check your watch. “Welp, lunch break over.”

> Head back to the office, handle administrative duties.
> Head back to the trucks, make sure they arrive at their destinations safely.
> Other

> Head back to the office, handle administrative duties.

>> Head back to the trucks, make sure they arrive at their destinations safely.

>Head back to the trucks, make sure they arrive at their destinations safely.

Finish what we started

We need to burn some vacation days and do some subquests. We keep saying we're going to do it but we haven't actually done a thing.

We did a side quest in picking up tanks, we can do a side-quest after this. Unless German has some cute girl doing cute girl stuff.

I think it's the mentality of "We'll spend vacation days when we REALLY need it". Similar to how some people actually die of dehydration despite having water to drink because they think they'll need it later.

We always get some time to do things after working but I'm talking about having a whole day doing nothing but making shit happen.
Yeah pretty much.

-

-

You, Denise, and Hilda ride along in one of the trucks being delivered to one of the above deck storage depots. Traffic at least isn’t too much of a killer today. It will be later when all the summer school students are leaving the school grounds that’s for sure. Better to get things done before then at least.

You arrive there, and upon dismounting you greet the supply depot manager. You and her quickly sign off on all the import items moving to storage. “Alright, alright…” She checks through her clipboard and papers, making sure everything is in order.

Denise pokes you. “Oh, oh, look at my twitter feed! That Kit Blumenthal girl is reporting!” You nod, deciding to check it out later.

twitter.com/KittyBlumenthal/status/751904441704546304

“Alright, everything’s in order,” says the supply manager. She checks her watch, smiling a bit. “S’about quitting time too for ya as well, I’ll have these trucks offloaded by nightfall though. In the meantime.” She smiles at you, grinning. “Mind if I have an autograph.” She tugs on her blouse a bit, showing a place for her to sign.

Uh…

> “If it’s on paper, sure.”
> “Fine.”
> “Sorry, no autographs.”
> Other

>Slutsky

> “Fine.”

>> “If it’s on paper, sure.”

> “Fine.”

>T-54
>IS-7
Fun.

Harlots everywhere.

> “Sorry, no autographs.”

>“Fine.”

> “Fine"

>“If it’s on paper, sure.”

we do not doodle upon boobies

>twitter.com/KittyBlumenthal/status/751904441704546304
Not sure about the T-54 but the IS-7 is kind of bullshit.

It's three years affter the end of the war. Even the proof of concept was after, not sure how they will get that approved.

Just doubled checked and the T-54-ii is also bullshit.

“If it’s on paper, sure.”

She frowns a bit, then presents her notebook. You take a pen from Denise, then quickly give your signature. She smiles happily regardless, thanking you.

“Didn’t know you were so famous,” says Hilda.

You shrug. “Well. I guess it comes with Tankery.” Truth be told, it’s very uncomfortable having people ask for your autograph like this. How did you get so famous so quickly? At least you’re not Iris, Lord knows what she’s going through right now. You shudder at the thought of it. Then you remember the boys, and shudder again.

> JOB COMPLETE
> + 5 CP

Denise smiles. “So, where shall we go now then?”

“Did you want to come with us, Hilda?” you ask.

She shrugs. “I have nothing better to do.”

> Head straight to the Tankery HQ
> Meet up with your crew
> Other

Nato rules.

> Meet up with your crew

>> Head straight to the Tankery HQ

>Head straight to the Tankery HQ

See what the action is at the HQ. Perhaps some side questing is in order

>> Meet up with your crew

>pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
Yeah but how do they judge it on what gro

Rule of cool?

> Meet up with your crew

> Proximity to the cutoff date
> Amounts of parts and equipment shared with legal variant, higher amounts of parts shared increases chances
> Start of development date, in the IS-7's case some sources list it actually starting development as early as the spring of 1945 and in the T-54 the first prototype of the family was built in 1945 thereabouts.

> Proximity to the cutoff date
3-4 years. Until actual production
> Amounts of parts and equipment shared with legal variant, higher amounts of parts shared increases chances

The variant has quite a few of different parts, The Is-7 might be a different matter

> Meet up with your crew

-

-

Denise drives the Kettenkrad around to the forests of Mount Montagne, where you find the crews all busy washing all the white paint off from the Pershing from this morning. It seems pristine now at least, with only a few flecks of paint here and there. The bigger issue was getting paint out of the engine, and there you find it free hanging on a winch and crane from Naval Studies Rescue’s Sherman ARV. “NAVAL STUDIES RESCUE TO THE RESCUE!” they shout as they hoist the paint soaked engine out of the engine deck.

You walk up to Iris, and the two of you stare at the Pershing. The Poles are furiously cleaning it and the engine now with soap, water, and scrubbers. “I’m guessing they’re not going to make practice today.”

“It took us all day just to dismount the engine, I can’t imagine how they’ll get to practice,” says Iris.

Winona walks up to you two. “Hey, Marshmellie!” Ugh, fucking nicknames. “Back from work?” You nod. “Awesome!”

“Is the Cromwell ready?” you ask.

“Yeah,” she says. The Cromwell at least is in better shape. No paint, no nothing, just the tank that you love. “Josephina spent her vacation day watching it for us. Did you hear?”

“Hear what?” you ask.

“The boys shot up the Historians’ tanks while they were moving to practice. Everyone’s scared to go to the HQ in their tanks,” says Winona. Hmph, you’re going to give them a piece of your mind if you see them.

> “Well not me. Mount up.”
> “Alright, let’s call a taxi then or something.”
> “If we can’t go to practice, let’s bring practice to us.”
> Other

>“If we can’t go to practice, let’s bring practice to us.”

Out manuever the gross boys and their paint.

>> “If we can’t go to practice, let’s bring practice to us.”

We Rosehip it up?

>“If we can’t go to practice, let’s bring practice to us.”

Always Rosehip.

> “Well not me. Mount up.”

> “If we can’t go to practice, let’s bring practice to us.”

>> “If we can’t go to practice, let’s bring practice to us.”

We need some musical theme for this.