Who here realised hashgraph is going to make Blockchain obsolete

I will get out of crypto once I make 100k, looks like this shit will piss all over ethereum .

Hashgraph 100,000’s of transactions per second already

Eth - crippled by some meme game

A Conversation with Lemon Baird from Hidden Forces in Podcasts. itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/future-is-not-blockchain-its-hashgraph-conversation/id1205359334?i=1000393560228&mt=2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg-0Dgxc0io
swirlds.com/whitepapers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when is it ICO'ing? I might buy in

Sounds like Tangle tbqh famalia

Can some big-brained wojak explain why should we invest?

Listen to the podcast. Almost cashed out all my buttcoins by 20 mins in , it’s created by a guy who makes vitalik look like the village idiot

interdasting

isn't there another link for that podcast, that doesn't involve downloading Apple's retarded shit?

Don't have itunes. Gotta read the whitepaper someday. Any ETA for when I'll be able to invest?

I've never seen such obvious bs before
Sounds like the kind of thing three baked undergrads cooked up when they realised they missed crypto 's bubble

>Theeverythingkiller

Yeah but can tangle sound like dank fucking kush?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg-0Dgxc0io

anyone have opinion on this project?, i'am intrested but what is the point of this crypto tx/s can't impress anyone

From someone who knows about "hashing" and "graphs", specifically "ACGs" are involved, this got a hearty kek from me

hashgraph is closed source.
no one actually know how it works so it's not safe.

It’s impossible to buy this. It’s b2b licensed. Nonstarter. Why are you even shilling this.

Advantage is speed, bandwidth, and power efficiency.

Disadvantage is your only need 33% of malicious users to take it down (51% for block chain), the dude patented it so any tech built on it needs to pay licensing fees in the USA so there will be lack of community support.

This guy got a PhD in 2 years and 9 months (the fastest computer PhD in history). Must be bretty smart.

Thanks, will not invest.

Show me source code or I won't spend a single Sat.

YouTube link above

Exactly

At this point is just speculation, with a goal to shill as much as possible, maybe some whale will notice me and will buy muh patents

No matter how supposedly revolutionary, no closed source technology can hope to take over all of Bitcoin and Ethereum use cases, as trustlessness through decentralization is the key point of the idea. Technology from a company rather than foundation, suits calling themselves CEO and COO and whatnot, grand statements and slow marketing to build up the hype... Would a revolutionary technology need these parlor tricks?

swirlds.com/whitepapers/

Hah, wow, thanks user, no need to look at this anymore.

Are there any projects planning to implement this technology?

>His name is Lemon Beard

Stay away from this scamcoin. Basically the entire fucking mechanism through which it most efficient is that instead of the entire block confirming everyone transactions, individuals confirm small batches of transactions forming a branching 'tree' of confirmations. The downside? It's nowhere near as secure as blockchain. Enjoy being Carol and losing literally all your money because of an error on the part of Alice.

When you're dealing with *billions* of dollars, a 99.9% security rating is not enough. Bitcoin is slow as shit but the only reason people put so much money into is because it was 100% secure. Every transaction is confirmed by everyone.

ironically this. came here to post this.

stay away from this shit fellas, its going nowhere