youtube.com/watch?v=B5a3iYdcQ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=iuVyJRTdYQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=_7w1nFk_8hk
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=870536
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=870601
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=870688
youtube.com/watch?v=huxZ8EZPyAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jamman! Play me right now fagget! I'll rekt ur shit!
Match today or tomorrow else you are hugest pussy!

Hello new thread nice to meet you

>inb4 Rookie round ends before vets are done with round 6

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=870286
First rookie round3 nurgle vs lizards

Lizards win 1-0

Not a single eeewww was heard in that game.

I wasn't very lucky that game on top of the stupid stuff, but I finally have 4 warriors so I can't complain too much.

noob here, played 3 games so far with orc. blitzer died, i replaced him, new one died and i dont have enough money for another one. i have 6k

do i need to replace him immediately? if so with what? i have a player sitting out next game too

Probably will just have to use loners.

So how does one make a custom pitch on fumbbl (not the team logo)? What is the size is it? Are their premade ones I can look through? Kinda tired of grass

you can only have a custom pitch for your half, it's 390 by 450 pixels. you just make a picture and upload it, it needs to get approved then you can set it as your team picture. pretty sure you used to actually be able to set full custom pitches but im pretty sure it's not around anymore

You can't. Would be nice to have them as an option for custom leagues, though.

cool post form the creator and reviser on the NAF:
A message from Jervis Johnson and Andy Hoare.

Jervis:

It is with a real sense of excitement that I write the introduction for the NAF Championship 2017! I could not be more delighted to welcome you all to what I know will be an action-packed weekend, put on with the usual stylish panache that only the NAF organizing committee is able to muster!

However, what makes this year even more exciting than usual is that it will mark the first NAF Championship to be held since the brand new edition of Blood Bowl was launched. To help commemorate the occasion, Andy Hoare, the leader of the team responsible for the latest and greatest version of our favourite game, is joining me in welcoming you to what we know will be a memorable weekend.

Andy:

As the manager of the new team recently set up to bring Blood Bowl and many other fan-favourites to a new generation of gamers, I’d like to extend my thanks to the NAF for so enthusiastically championing the game for so long. I sincerely hope that existing members enjoy the new edition and that many thousands of new coaches join the ranks of the NAF over the coming year.

Jervis:

Good luck to all of the coaches taking part in this year's NAF Championship, and may all of your dice rolls be 6s!

Anyway, hope you 4 coaches remaining can play promptly. PM if you have issues.

>4 coaches remaining

Have rookies played?

They played awhile ago Mauled, there was even a rookie match in round 3 already.

rookies started round 3

Ah, very good. Sorry, just waiting in the taxi place to go home and I've just dropped a load of curry sauce on this girl's lap.

>Normies

REEEEEEEEEE

What is it doing out of your pockets?

Rolled 6 (1d6)

GFI

ez

Thinking about re-vamping the IRA logo
Hows this look?

what country is it held ?

Hi

I still haven't received a final schedule confirmation from roflcopter, but our match - the final vets match of round 3 - should take place today at 19:00 server time.

What do you think is the best color for general skill markers

these are pretty much certain but i have trouble with general, mutations and stats
pass = blue
strength = red
agility = yellow
player numbers = black and white

Good.

I like your older one better.

out of focus, dull

>nipples
Good luck getting that shit approved.

Two off-greens is a bit jarring. Might look better if you match the tiles to the logo.

Or use something like this.

15:00 server time Gutter go fast vs heckhounds

>5 minutes
T-Thanks for the warning.

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=870461

You can only reply to this post if you're skilled enough to blitz 2 times in a row

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0

fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=28040
chopa you are a saint.

Guys, how does one spectate your games? Are you people open to lurkers?

Lurkers are fine, in fumbbl you just go to the game tab and click the spectate button. In BB2 you have to go to the cabalvision option and find the game you want to watch.

you have to make an account and login to spectate on fumbbl though

>3 blitzes
>all those tds

impressive, speedbowl is the only way to settle this now sku

Game ands with elf team having like 4 players in and losing 4:2 to skaven.

Gutter Go Fast wins this one 4-2, and I am sure this is already match of the week.

Yes, there is only one way to settle this now
I hope to get a chance this season to speedbowl

youtube.com/watch?v=B5a3iYdcQ7M

More recaps up today. This is definitely Game of the Week Material.

>"I thought fishmen were a myth, Jim?"

>"You're thinking of fimir."

>"Ah, gotcha – It's hard to keep track sometimes."

What did they mean by this?

Fimir team confirmed

Sea Elves? They did say they will turn Sidewinder into a Sea Elf.

Man Id like to see a cool looking fishman team, maybe slann but not slann?

You got a good point, I'll make it consistant

Today at 2100 server time

See the IRA take on Crabs HE in breath taking HD. The teams are very similar and the memes have never been stronger. Come cheer on Jack, Ted, Len and Dougal in this high stakes (somewhat) mirror match

youtube.com/watch?v=iuVyJRTdYQ4

give them an trait called 'Slippery' +1 to dodges -1 ball handling, and give them all dodge. Then give their catchers stunty

This team needs to be silly as fuck like slaan, and I will be sad if they don't animate their eyes big with stupid expressions like skinks

youtube.com/watch?v=_7w1nFk_8hk

>there are people who keep nigglers in their teams

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=870536

mutation could easily be green
stat ups could be indigo

Chopa don't reply to that thread?

He was the one that showed it to me.

It's not like it is hidden or that lizards aren't op

-penis13 2016

>The weekend is fucking wasted because ramciamciam and roflcopter cant get a fucking game.

When is the fucking cutoff date? Can we ditch those niggers and justt go to next round with both their teams getting 0 points?

It is going on right now you double nigger.

Fuck off fucking faggot. And pay attention next time before you shitpost.

No

yo dasher i can play after the current match

Please no double features.

Please yes. Chaos Vs. Chaos is Snoozeville

I meant for High Elf v Dark Elf which will probably be when this game is over at this rate.

Alright Eddy, gonna have to call the match for later. Have to help move furniture.

PM me so I know you're not trolling me

>tfw its legit

On another note, is it ok to break from your theme for a waifu witch elf piece?

And does putting an "O'" or a "Mc" on something make it irish

You're free to do whatever you want senpai

I'd worry about getting a living team first.

Yeah don't worry I'll at least get another lineelf before I even think about a witch, not sure if another runner is worth yet

Hopefully with a full time apoth I can stop the death rate or at least slow it

Tomorrow 19:00 server time:
Frug's Jumpers shall leap all over the poundinator, or die trying. (honestly Im just looking to be the first guy to score against tooby this season).

Gods speed fug, its good to have you back in the league

It would fill my heart with joy to know that, even if just once, the slippy froges won a league

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=870601

Delfs vs Lizards

Hey Threepac, if you see this, suggest a game in the scheduler for whenever works best for you and toss me a reply/PM, I got nothing better going on.

>score first TD with a saurus
>gets so proud he doubles in size and gets +1ST

And one hour later at 20:00 the Knife-Ears will face off against their implacable nemesis, the Quickslithers. With zero wins against the Lustrian menace after three games, can the Knife-Ears finally win over the Lizardmen with half the team out? (don't hold your breath).

dead

>av won again
Fucking tooby or tendril needs to cut that lizard team down to size. I think this proves lizards are op

Be advised, tg blood drive versus delta sigma's Sibling rivalry will commence shortly, as we're both incredibly impatient

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=870688
TG Blood Drive versus Sibling Rivalry has begun on a dark and stormy night!

People talk about ranked cherrypicking, how much do people really do it? Because of my timezone I cant really get box games that often, if I play ranked will I just get cherrypicked?

I havnt played BB in ~20 years and I'm completely out of touch. I heard there is a new version coming out sometime soon. Anyone know when that might be?

Someone want to get a recording of the bounce?

Flawless vampire tactics that was

Supposed to be out at the end of the year.

Surprisingly few warning signs. Andy Hoare is working on it, he hasn't done rules for GW in a long time. They've confirmed it's a continuation of the current ruleset, which has been in the care of a committee of fans for quite some time. Biggest shakeup so far has been a shift upwards in the basing standards, which is still pretty small as it doesn't invalidate older models and a lot of 3rd party manufacturers were already pushing it with the size of their models on the current base size.

Unfortunate for people who built their own custom pitches in the old size, though.

Starter set will of course be Orcs vs. Humans but they've confirmed there will be a rules expansion released on the same day to allow folks to field Nurgle, Elves, Dwarfs, Skaven, and I believe Undead teams under the new rules.

Beyond the starter set, they've confirmed Forge World will be working on adding miniatures for additional teams, I don't think they've confirmed any GW plastic teams beyond the starter set yet.

Here's a shot of a bunch of the new models painted up.

Thanks user, this all sounds awesome. So will the expansion be rules ONLY for those teams you mentioned, or will there be minis as well? Either way this sounds great to me. Any idea where I can keep updated with the latest scoop?

So far those are the only teams they've confirmed will have rules available immediately. It's a fair bet additional teams will have rules added over time.

Assuming everything goes as planned, those teams will likely see miniature releases before any other teams, but we don't have any solid info yet. They have been showing off concept art for Nurgle and Dwarfs though, some of which implies that the biggest changes to game may be roster changes (I can't find it now but there was one which featured a tentacled Nurgle player with the words "Nurgle Thrower" written next to it - a positional which doesn't exist in the current Nurgle roster).

Anyways, the NAF has been keeping pretty well apace of news, you can find their site in the OP. The usual mini news/rumor feeds are also good for keeping up as places like Faiet have been posting news when it crops up.

Mark Bedford had a bunch of concept sketches at Warhammerfest awhile back.

They also had a render of this dwarf and a death roller (not a fan of the dwarf personally)
the recalcitrant daze blog has more shots.

Thx guys! Wow, I personally love that dwarf!

>Scheduled against Ayylmao's Storybook Memes
Time for my free SPP because goblins are ruining the league :^)

sup guys

what should my first team (c dwarfs) look like? do i start with a minotaur? or a bull for the extra reroll

bulls and/or rerolls. BCs are the heart of your offense.

At least they are not amazons or pro elves :^)))))

bump for the best GR this season

youtube.com/watch?v=huxZ8EZPyAc

speedbowl when

3 Rerolls is basically a must. I find either starting with both bulls and 5 chaos dorfs is better than 1 bull and 6 chorfs.