Have you ever fell in love of a character you made Or maybe made a player fall in love with one you created

Have you ever fell in love of a character you made Or maybe made a player fall in love with one you created

Not even once, because I can separate reality from fantasy.

Yes.

I mean, not in a game, but this pretty much describes most of my relationships IRL.

People put up walls, dude, including me.

You could have just posted an /AdEva/ General if you wanted to to that, man.

No for the first one, although a Paladin NPC we've met recently hits a few high points for me. We hardly know her though, and I can't see myself ever falling in love with a fictional character... Get very fond of them, maybe.

My players seemed pretty fond of a warrior waifu I made recently. Shame she was married before the party even met her to a charming bard type, but that didn't stop the group from flirting with her a lot when she wasn't looking, from our buff barbarian princess to the meek peasant archer. Guess that's what happens when you tailor-make a character to be your own waifu, huh?

My characters are opposite sex self-inserts, so if a player falls in love with them, they've fallen in love with me, except for my sex.

You sound like you need a fuck ton of counseling and I hope you get better.

what the hell

Probably and unlikely.

Yeah. I'm so used to it I guess I forgot how weird it must be to other people.

i don't know, sounds pretty normal to me. "ehh, lets just put me in it but reverse gender so it isn't TOO obvious"

No, it has to be reverse gender so I can express myself. I'll come across as camp and weird otherwise.

Seek help.

Yes. The token Wizard furry (who was playing a human) had enslaved a female warewolf. He eventually turned it intelligent, tought it common, and turned it into a full companion that had its own character sheet with levels in rogue/fighter. It was a long side-quest that lasted from level 5 to 15 and almost a year with this wizard and his furry waifu.

Then, thanks to a couple botched rolls, and a great sense of timing, she was killed by an elder gold dragon in the name of Bahamut.

No. What? No.

... the fuck?

Masturbating to cartoons isn't "falling in love." Love by definition requires an intellectual honesty of which sperglords are incapable. Also, RPing the assrape of an NPC isn't "romance" as certain Veeky Forums autists seem to think. tl;dr:

Stop making these awful dickposts.

>Have you ever fell in love of a character you made

That might be the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of.

That's a really roundabout way to try and get a boyfriend.

What do you suggest? I don't want someone who likes me for who I am, physically, because I don't want to be like that.

My thoughts exactly

First don't ever ask Veeky Forums for advice.

Second just be who you are

That said I'm a true degenerate who constantly likes to involve insane romantic bullshit into my role-plays currently I'm playing a Mute Paladin who got the Nickname "Homewrecker." Because she has a tendency to flirt with flashcards/Parchment. And well Immunity to disease as a class skill.

So get an online girlfriend without swapping pictures.

No, and no.

They are numbers on a sheet of paper with mechanical and potentially exitensial meaning written in accordance to a set of arbitrary cops and robbers, not a love interest.

So what, are you looking for someone who's only interested in your personality?
Though probably comes across as camp and weird when you use it for mate seeking, even if it is an opposite sex character.

1) Become what you want to be.
2) Find who likes you for what you are.
3) ???
4) Buttsex

I'm trying to start getting my degenerate kicks from roleplay too. I'd like to shift to more lewd romance and less ERP S&M.

Tried that, but it was a trappy boy.

Yes. Personality love is pure love.

But I always like some flirting in my roleplay!

Y-yeah.

>Tried that, but it was a trappy boy.
A physical concern.

Yes. That wasn't the problem, it was just a note that I hadn't quite tried exactly that, just something close. It didn't work for other reasons but would do again, regardless of such physical concerns.

Personality love isn't any less pure then physical mate Love is more of a brains response then anything else it has only as much tangibility as you let it have.

Try excepting being alone and get to a point where your ok with just being by your self.

Yeah I'm on my way there... But I still say personality love is admirable and desirable.

Can't say I've fallen in love with a character I've made, but I do want to be one of my characters. I'm also that guy that plays female characters almost exclusively.

As a substitute for not being a girl irl?

pro tip mate clean yourself up and try to look good, no one actually hooks up with other people just because they like their personality, tough truth you gotta get over

dungeons and dragons

the only fictional characters I fall in love with are the ones I project onto real girls with whom I have regular contact

Invariably I find all my characters are more extreme versions of myself or have my traits exaggerated Usually, I either do that or completely invert my own personality when playing . I think this is what a lot of people do, honestly.

Something like that, yeah. During the campaign what started as teasing between two PCs ended up becoming a relationship between the two characters. It never interrupted gameplay to my knowledge, that's just the path the character's development took. After the campaign ended, the two PCs got married and have kids. The other player was pretty cool about it, and I have no doubt in my mind that if he wasn't cool with it, he'd have spoken up.

I did that to an extent with my first character, though I do try to give them all distinct personalities.

Two of my players, in different games, seem to have some level of infatuation with a couple of NPCs.

One of them fell for a demon girl with a bunch of randomly rolled mutations that just happened to hit their magical realm. The other was a support NPC in an evil campaign, player seems attached to them well beyond what the other has for the demon.

I love all my children

Not one of mine, no. they're all extrapolated from my own faults and quirks, so it'd be... weird. And none of my group have ever really made a character that's my type, so no there.

My SO, on the other hand, frequently ends up waifuing/husbandoing my characters. Again, probably because they're weird pseudo-extensions of myself. Pretty sure Pic related is them everytime I introduce a new one.

That is fucked up. Treat people like actual people, not fictional characters.

Could you repeat that fourth step?