Infinite Stratos Quest: Where Snakes fear to tread

Twitter: twitter.com/ConflictEvidenc
Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Infinite Stratos Quest
Sorry for the long delay. When it's summer, people think you have free time so end up doing a lot of stuff.

“Do not forget, but I am next.” Cecilia says with a cheerfully light tone.

You inadvertently let out a sigh before you reply with, “I know but you will have to be patient. I like being thorough.”

“Did you not get enough sleep last night?” Charlotte asks as she turns a little to look at you.

“It is not my fault. I did not think it was that late when I went to bed.” Cecilia states with a touch of embarrassment.

“Since when was your bed the same as John's?” Houki asks with a slightly pointed tone.

“That's why you should already be ready when John gets to bed.” Laura states flatly.

You are John Smith, only know male IS pilot, currently trying to relax on Cecilia's private beach after yesterday's events. After finding out how much of yesterday's events were orchestrated by your Mom, all of the guys went in panic mode. Uncle Eli sneaked off quickly after lunch while Grandpa called for backup on his codec. Uncle David went on an unusually long smoke break and Uncle Ota was of no use. Dad tried distract your Mom but how effective that was has yet to be seen. Meanwhile, you had to deal with what was effectively your Mom giving her blessing to the girls. On one had, it is nice to see Cecilia, Laura, Houki and Charlotte smiling. Rin was stuttering mess that couldn't even form a complete sentence. The other, well you were too nervous and paranoid over what was the next thing your Mom had planned. That left you considerably stressed for the entire time. So right now, you are focusing on trying to get past that with a new day.

1/2

You can't but help let out another sigh as you think over that.

“John, are you feeling sick? You've been listless all morning.” Houki asks you, taking note of your tiredness.

“Is it because the plan for today was an early day on the beach? If you wanted to sleep more, you should have told me.” Cecilia asks, adding to everyone's concern over your current state.

“If I wanted to sleep more, you would be among the first to know. That is, when I pull you back to bed to go back to sleep.” you answer with a smile. “It's just, how can I put it, what Mom did yesterday drained me more than I thought.” you add.

“If that is case, then you should take a nap with me.” Laura says as she extends her arms towards you while sitting on a beach chair.

“If John wants to take a nap, it should be next to me.” Cecilia says as she turns herself to face you on the beach towel.

“I think a lap pillow would be the best way a girlfriend would relive her boyfriend's fatigue.” Houki says meekly.

[]Take up their offer and take an early nap on the beach.
[]Beat your fatigue with some exercise and play on the beach with the girls.
[]Maybe you should allay your fear by checking up on what Grandpa and your Uncles are doing.

>[]Beat your fatigue with some exercise and play on the beach with the girls.

Good to be back.

[x]Maybe you should allay your fear by checking up on what Grandpa and your Uncles are doing.

Wars are won by information. LEt's start the gathering.

>[x]Take up their offer and take an early nap on the beach.

[x]Beat your fatigue with some exercise and play on the beach with the girls.

It's great to have you back Conflict.

It a go time!

>[x]Beat your fatigue with some exercise and play on the beach with the girls.

Bright sunny beach, hot girls, let the jiggling begin!

I swear to god that we'll have to keep this quest going long enough to at least meet secret Best Girl.

Voting closed.

WE'RE BACK

>We will meet the secret Best Girl.
And it will be great!

Reminder that she will be stupidly overpowered whenever she's thrown into a combat situation, and better than Tatenashi.

[]Beat your fatigue with some exercise and play on the beach with the girls.

“You know what, I know a way to fix it but I'll need your help.” you state, stoking yourself up.

“Anything.” Laura quickly replies.

“What do you have in mind?” Houki asks, curious at what you have in mind.

“You're planning something.” Charlotte says with a slightly teasing tone.

“It's quite simple. First, is one part beach. Another part ocean. And we take all of you. And then we take myself and we have fun without a care in the world. What better way to stop feeling tired than have fun with all of you.” you tell them while letting some of your excitement into your voice.

“And here I was worried you had something lewd in mind.” Charlotte says with a sigh.

“That comes latter.” you reply smiling as you lightly tickle her.

Feeling excited, you easily finish applying sunscreen to Charlotte. Catching onto this, Charlotte playfully resisting your hands. Your hands end up all over her, slipping and spilling sunscreen all over her body. Naturally, you make sure the sunscreen is evenly and thoroughly applied from her back, to her slim waist all the way down to her wonderful legs. You finish once the sunscreen is applied to your satisfaction.

Laura ends up groaning a bit before mumbling under her breath, “ I shouldn't have had Charlotte apply sunscreen before we left for the beach.”

You smile at that comment as you move over to apply sunscreen to Cecilia. As you start, Cecilia really gets into the motions your hands make as you apply sunscreen all over her body. You make sure her entire body properly covered in sunscreen. Getting it where it needs to, like Cecilia's back, under the straps of her top or under the metal rings at her hips of her bikini bottom. You make sure no nook or cranny is left naked to the sun. When you are done, Cecilia looks completely satisfied.

When you were about to get up, Houki stops you.

1/3

“I don't think I applied enough sunscreen, so could you make sure I applied enough?” Houki asks you.

“Sure.” you answer as you get up to sit next to Houki on her beach chair.

Houki turns her back towards you as she lifts her long ponytail to one side. You start to apply some sunscreen but it ends up making a mess. You aren't sure if it's the heat or you just put on too much but it starts to start dripping all over her back and shoulders. Seeing the need to be quick with your hands, you place your hands on Houki's hip and pull her between your legs to center her in front of you before your hands get to work.

“Wait John, what are you doing?” Houki asks, weakly protesting your actions.

“Making sure enough sunscreen is applied.” you playfully answer.

You start with Houki's back as you use the sunscreen that ran along her back. Your fingers run all along her back covering every inch of her back. With that done, you move onto her shoulders and arms. Houki starts to get squeamish and tries to move away but you can't let her do that. You use your legs to lock her in place.

“No escaping until I'm finished.” you whisper into Houki's ear.

Even if you can't see her face, you can feel her embarrassment from the heat of her body. Not letting that stop you, you finish her arms and shoulders. You then pull her close and look over her shoulder, down and down her cleavage. This is a nice sight but you must concentrate on making sure Houki has enough sunscreen. You gently reach around to take care of the stream of sunscreen running down her shoulders, along her ample bosom and down her cleavage to her stomach. You gently start with her collarbone before moving down to just above the top of her swimsuit top before you are hit in the head with an overly large beach ball.

“John, I-I can do that.” Houki weakly says but not resisting you.

2/3

You just smile and pull her closer to your chest as you slowly move your hands below her chest down to her stomach and thighs. You thoroughly apply sunscreen to what little you can see beyond her bountiful chest. Not forgetting her legs, you turn her on the spot and let her legs dangle over your knee while having one hand at the small of her back for support. Once the sunscreen is applied to her calves, you let her go. Only to be greeted by a swimming ring harmlessly bouncing off your head.

“So what shall we do now?” you ask the girls.

“And you said the lewd stuff was for later.” Charlotte coolly chides you.

“You know how I can get with 5 beautiful girls on the beach.” you reply with a smile.

You have something planned for Rin later.

[]Swimming will be good. Especially since some of the girls will need your help swimming.
[]Use that oversized beach ball for an impromptu game of volleyball in the water.
[]Why not go for a walk together and just enjoy their company.

>[]Why not go for a walk together and just enjoy their company.

>[]Swimming will be good. Especially since some of the girls will need your help swimming.

>[]Swimming will be good. Especially since some of the girls will need your help swimming

>[]Why not go for a walk together and just enjoy their company.

>[]Swimming will be good. Especially since some of the girls will need your help swimming.

>[]Use that oversized beach ball for an impromptu game of volleyball in the water.

>[x]Swimming will be good. Especially since some of the girls will need your help swimming.

I get the feeling if it was private well Houki's bit might have ended differently. She a cute

>[x]Use that oversized beach ball for an impromptu game of volleyball in the water.

Let's not risk drowning incidents.

Voting closed.

It lives! Wonderful!

[]Swimming will be good. Especially since some of the girls will need your help swimming.

“Let's start with swimming.” you announce.

“That sounds good.” Charlotte replies, “This is your chance Laura.”

Laura looks at you a bit embarrassed before saying, “I want you to teach me how to swim.”

“I'd be happy to.” you reply smiling.

“Before you do that, there is something I would like from you first.” Cecilia tells you.

“Which is?” you ask as Cecilia takes something out from her beach bag.

Without resisting, Cecilia wraps a line around your waist and clips in back onto itself. And then takes that thrown swimming ring and clips the line onto it.

“Perfect.” Cecilia says, content.

You just lightly laugh as everyone gets up to head into the water.

“Houki?” you ask as you notice Houki hasn't moved from her seat yet.

“I think I need to wait until my heart calms down.” Houki answers, her face still a deep shade of red from earlier.

“We can not have the freshly applied sunscreen washed off.” Cecilia slyly states.

You can see Houki slightly pout at Cecilia's words.

“Don't worry. When the sunscreen is dry, I 'll come and pick you up.” you add.

Houki nods as she decides to wait. As you start walking into the water, Laura holds onto your arm. You walk far enough out until the water reaches your chest but Laura being much shorter than you opted to ride on your back. Cecilia is already relaxing on the swimming ring as she has one hand on the line to keep you close to her. Charlotte is floating near Cecilia as she watches you and Laura.

You hold onto one of Laura's hand as you turn around to face her.

1/2

“Let's start off with something easy. I'll hold you up as you kick the water.” you tell her as you have her let go of you.

“You better not let go. No husband of mine would.” Laura loudly states, trying to cover up her nervousness.

“You don't have to worry. Why would I let go of someone precious to me?” you ask.

Happy with that answer, Laura holds onto your hands and places most of her weight onto them as she starts kicking the water. Laura easily enough learns the basics of swimming but largely prefers to lean on you. Having Charlotte and Cecilia chime in from time to time with advice helps whenever your explations were not clear enough. Every once in a while, a large wave hits you sending Laura scrambling to hold tightly onto you. Naturally, you hold her close to calm her down. Eventually, Laura gets tired of swimming and lets you pull her along.

Seeing as Laura is tired from swimming, you swing around and princess carry her back to shore. Quite happy with you teaching her some of the basics of swimming, she happily relaxes on the beach chair. A quick look at Houki has her expecting for you to come and get her. The question is how?

[]Give her a piggy back ride into the ocean.
[]Have her ride on your shoulders until you get into deep enough water to have her hold onto you.

>[]Have her ride on your shoulders until you get into deep enough water to have her hold onto you.

>[x]Give her a piggy back ride into the ocean.

Either is good in all honesty

[]Have her ride on your shoulders until you get into deep enough water to have her hold onto you.

>[]Give her a piggy back ride into the ocean.

>]Give her a piggy back ride into the ocean.
let's go easy

Voting closed.

So Chifuyu is a world-famous combatant with an army of people gay for her & has a clone-sibling trying to murder her. Is she Big Boss?

No, She might be related to gramps in some way though.

[]Give her a piggy back ride into the ocean.

You can't help but smile at your brilliant plan.

“Houki.” you calmly state, “I'm here to pick you up.”

Houki is about to stand up from her seat but you were quick enough to place your hands on her shoulders to stop her.

“I hope you're ready.” you say just before you act.

You quickly turn around in front of Houki and place your hands behind you grabbing her legs. You pull them around your waist and place your hands under her butt as your arms lock her in place. You make sure you have a firm grip on her as you start running for the ocean. What ever protests and complaints Houki had are left behind on the shoreline as you run straight into the ocean. You don't stop running and then wading into the ocean until you are solely supporting Houki and yourself.

“You really should give me a warning next time.” Houki protests over your shoulder.

“Where would the fun be in that?” you playfully ask.

Houki annoyed, just wraps her arms even closer around your neck pressing her ample chest into your back.

“He isn't the only one to drag out here.” Cecilia says as she holds onto the line. “But I suppose this is nice in another way.”

“What about Charlotte?” you ask, noticing that she is not with the three of you.

“Charlotte left to check on Laura just after you dragged us both out here.” Cecilia answers.

You wade over to Cecilia and place a hand on her swimming ring.

“Now what ever shall I do?” you ask with a smile.

“While you are in a good mood, I don't think it would be smart to horse around too much here. I'm relying on you to stay afloat.” Houki answers while making sure she has a firm grip on you.

“That is why mother-in-law said that it would be smart to have a leash for him.” Cecilia replies as she plays around with the line.

1/2

“She also said to have a firm but gentle hand when dealing with John.” Houki adds.

You are sort of curious what Mom told the girls but you do want to avoid that right now.

[]Ask what Mom told them.
[]Ignore it as start swimming with them in a random direction.

>[]Ask what Mom told them.

What could possibly go wrong?

>[]Ignore it as start swimming with them in a random direction.

Our girls have already been compromised, Mission Failed.

>[]Ignore it as start swimming with them in a random direction.

What they are saying could be a smokescreen to throw us from discovering what actually went on in that meeting...

>Ask what Mom told them

Voting closed.

Bumping with idols

[]Ask what Mom told them.

Letting your curiosity get the better of you, you ask, “So just what did my Mom tell you?”

“Oh, just the natural things a mother would tell her daughter-in-law.” Cecilia quickly answers.

“Such as?” you ask.

“The usual.” Houki adds with a touch of nervousness in her voice.

“Like?” you press further.

“Oh, embarrassing and cute stories about you.” Houki answers.

“There was also details about how you act or types of food you prefer.” Cecilia adds.

You aren't buying this at all. They are hiding it, either because your Mom told them to or for some other reason they are embarrassed about. You'll need to figure out a way to talk. Maybe you can have them willing slip some details if you say the right words.

“So did my Mom say how many grandchildren she wanted?” you ask.

Cecilia slightly coughs at your words.

“I'm sure my Mom talked about. I did mention that children could be a possible result of our relationship.” you continue to say.

“But she said that we should wait until after high school.” Houki blurts out.

“Was that only the children part or the other fun part of that?” you continue to ask.

“W-W-W-what are you saying?” Houki lets out, her voice cracking at your words.

“Well, you know, when a boy and girl love each other very much, they take their relationship to the next level by...” you begin to answer but are interrupted by Houki floundering the water.

You keep your hand on Cecilia's swimming ring as you turn around and have your free hand around Houki's waist to keep her above the water by pulling her up and against your body. By placing your body underneath Houki, it's easier to keep her afloat.

Once Houki stops floundering around, you ask Cecilia, “You are strangely quiet about all this.”

1/2

“Mother-in-law specifically mention that you would try and interrogate us for information.” Cecilia answers. “You may be good at sealing my lips, but how good are at making me speak?” Cecilia counters.

“Oh, is that how you want to play it Cecilia. I'm sure I can figure out a way to have you talk.” you answer with a knowing smile.

“But you will not get that chance right now. Mother and Father-in-law are waving at us.” Cecilia replies as she waves at the shore.

You turn your head around to see Mom and Dad standing and waving by Charlotte and Laura.

“Let us head back to shore and see what they have for us.” Cecilia tells you.

“Looks like you will have to wait til tonight to see how I interrogate you.” you playfully say as you slowly start swimming towards the shore.

As you slowly backstroke towards the shore, Houki asks you, “What did Cecilia mean when you are 'good at sealing her lips'?”

“You'll just have to wait and see tonight.” you answer with smile.

Houki starts to blush a bit more. More as she realizes how the entirety of her body is pressing and rubbing against yours as you swim back to shore. As more time goes on, she becomes more and more conscious of you. Eventually you reach the shore, tired but no longer listless. Houki fared much worse than you, as she needed you to carry her on your back the rest of way. You may no longer he tired because of yesterday's events but you'll need all the energy you have for what ever plan you Mom has planned.

And that's it for this thread. Next time, you'll have to unravel what your Mom told the girls. And you still have to tease Rin.

Sorry for the unusually long last post and short thread. I was starting to nod off. Looks like I still have to get back into the swing of things.

It's alright Conflict and thank you for the run.

Happy to see it didn't die, thanks for running.

And archived.

thanks for running

See you next time!

Thanks for running, Conflict see you next time.
It's good to be back.

I must say that I'm glad you guys remember ISQ. Even after my absence.

Soon....

I was here on the first thread of ISQ and so hopeful all of us will be here on the next Quest as will.
I do enjoy your work so yeah I remember ISQ.