Yesterday my portfolio hit 26k. I decided to cash out 10k profit to fiat...

Yesterday my portfolio hit 26k. I decided to cash out 10k profit to fiat. Am I a weak handed cuck or did I do a smart thing?

The timing certainly was not bad because today is a red day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xyUaSY4ZMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuck

I have 40k in crypto and 500 dollars in the bank. I'm ALL in. Go big or go home

I dont want to fud, but you did the right thing. Because the normie invasion is going on right now.
But not entirely on the right moment, considering bitcoin will hit the exchanges this weekend.

So you could have waited a bit longer.

I don't know how you do it. How can you sleep at night? Aren't you afraid some China FUD tier news comes out and your life savings melt away overnight?

The smart way to invest is to decide on a fixed percentage savings/stocks/crypto (e.g. 10/70/20) and rebalance whenever it deviates too much. You did good.

Veeky Forums will disagree because it's full of retards who have never read a finance book in their lives and who think the bull run will last forever.

I started with 3k. I've already cashed out 10k throughout the past few months to buy a car and pay for surgery

Even with the worst crash, I would never expect to wake up to less than half my portfolio given my diversification. And it's actually happened several times now. Iron hands.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't squander it

Thanks. The main reason why I cashed out is that I have 26k savings and I don't like the thought of having more money in crypto than in savings.

Anyway, my initial investment is covered now plus some nice profit on the side. It feels very comfy I must say.

Power to you then, user. I wish I had your iron hands.

My nigga. Went all in on ETH back in March. Haven't cashed out a single thing. This is my ticket to freedom.

smart , taking profit is always good

Consider the following:
>invest x in undervalued coin
>hodl
>sell for 2x
>.25x goes into cloud mining/medium term speculation
>.25x goes into long term btc hodl
>1.25x goes back into short term speculation
>.25 goes into hookers and blow fund

youtube.com/watch?v=8xyUaSY4ZMg

Whats his story? Did he not cash out and lost it all?

What surgery did u get user

Ride the wave

I have $96,000 in crypto and like 50 dollars in my bank account. I'm just 18 years old too. I don't need the money and even if the worst crash happen and I lose 90% it will eventually recover since I only hold solid coins with good tech.

That's a lot of money and a lot of faith. I don't trust regulators and governments that see wealth retracting to places they can't control. It's getting harder and harder to not step up and act, I'm convinced by this.

This is once in a lifetime opportunity and cryptos are here to stay. I don't even think there's any faith required, cryptos are guaranteed to change entire industries. Just a matter of time before the total market cap is in trillions, but there will likely be a big crash and a bear market before that, but as I said I don't need the money and I'm only in solid coins, everything will eventually recover. If governments made crypto illegal they would be shooting themselves in the foot, there will be regulations though and that's okay, as long as they're sensible.

The state of some people on biz.

pic related.

You're mentally retarded. What good are 10k? It's fucking nothing unless you can live off it by secure investments. 100k is minimum (just some extra pocket money for the rest of your life), 200k is good, 300k you have made it tier.

id probably drop at least $1000 into your bank account

>not buying eth at $480
I'm buying 1k worth of ETH next paycheck.

>cloud mining
End this meme

I don't know why you guys aren't going all in on AMRS if you're on the market.

look into it fools, im in 35k.

I might do that if I can get to $150k, file taxes and put few thousand in my bank. If IOTA goes to $10 I'm basically there. Wouldn't hurt to have a little in my bank account to prevent me from spending my cryptos at ATL again (like retarded me 4 years ago buying a phone for 4 BTC, which would be $40k today.

If you cashed out your initial profit then you did good. No matter what anons tell you.

I bought a contract for unlimited bitcoin mining back in 2015 from genesis mining and it's consistently paid out. That doesn't mean it isn't a scam, but as far as cloud mining goes, they seem pretty legit.

>Thanks. The main reason why I cashed out is that I have 26k savings and I don't like the thought of having more money in crypto than in savings.
lol a few months ago my crypto overtook my savings (10k euro) and now it's 3x
I'm not too bothered though since I stopped regarding crypto as real money

Its not bad taking profits user, but what will you do with your money?
If you are planning to leave it in the bank you are a silly goose.
Just leave it in BTC then, pretty save and nice return.

You might hate yourself in the future when btc hits 100k.

I am the same as user.
Invested around 5k along this year starting on january, and just broke 55k.
1k in the bank.
Took some profits in gold but no reason not to let this baby ride.
There is no better place with more ROI right now imo.

its ok bro, i was about to cash out 10K then i went all in another coin, sorry i can't stop....SALT