Poorfag Thread

Let's help each other out

My Story:
>started with 100 USD
>made profit swinging out of regular, "safe", high volume coins like LTC, NEO, XRP
>got lucky with IOTA (easy 2x) but sold too early
>now have 900 USD in less than 3 months of minimal effort

>never fomo'd ever sine I played Neopets Stock Exchange (not buying 40%+ and its random)

I'm always reinvesting the profit's because its too damn small. Any tips boyos?

I really want a nice 5x from here so I can get 5k

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Jppxjn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Poorfag thread
Is actually making money. Okay user.

Poor people can make money too

I just need a tip for a nice 5x

No, I NEED a tip for 5x

Any geniuses? Gots 1.5 BCH

Buy QASH

I think LINK and IOTA and maybe monero look the most promising but that's just like my opinion, man.

LINK

no way stinky linky is mooning

actually it probably will because crypto sucks

No longer poorfag here. You just gotta have balls early on.

Literally just go to coinmarketcap and go on trending and look at the biggest gainers in the last hour, find something that looks promising and maybe read up on some news about it and then jump onto the ride for a while. Sure, it won't work all the time, but doing this I was making 20-40% a day on average in the beginning while spending maybe 4-6 hours per day. I went from 3 to 6 digits insanely quickly.

You're bullshitting, but I believe you

That's a pretty good idea. You just jump on daily gainers?

>>now have 900 USD in less than 3 months of minimal effort
less than minimum wage at mcdonald's

Assuming a $100 initial investment you "only" need 38 days to make 100k if you make 20% per day.
Hourly. Look what's gaining strong, but not for too long yet and buy then you stick around until you have your 20% sell and call it a day. Could have done so with Tracto since this and my last post it gained 48%.

>Could have done so with Tracto since this and my last post it gained 48%.
this is idiotic
maybe if you're playing with $200
otherwise no this is not a viable trading strategy

Did I say that I'm still doing it? Fuck no. But this is how you turn a few bucks into a decent sum if you aren't retarded.

that's how you turn a few bucks into no bucks even if you aren't retarded

you sound retarded tho
post your portfolio

How about you just get a job?

I think that REQ is a really good investment right now. IĀ“made some really good money on it these last days, and i expect it to rise more because of the upoming news on friday

Not on Bittrex :(

>How about you just get a job?
Because they can make a sick $900 in 3 months without one!

then just make a binance user. whats stopping you

Why aren't you using Binance?

Explain to me why it doesn't work.

Protip: You can't.

ADA is good, resistance was hit at 890 sat earlier today meaning it should bounce and make a run to around 2k sat within next few days, a safe 2x.

You won't find 5x without taking big risk

Because the 24-hour volume is a single fucking Bitcoin. Anyone who isn't mentally retarded immediately understands why this is untenable. Post your portfolio or fuck off.

this is nothing compared to neopets, maybe eve online you could say

Bout to do the same making 10$ at a truck stop Wendy's. This will be the year of the poorfag

I can't bring myself to do that, it's so demeaning.

I barely have any money but I'm racking my brains all day trying to figure it out

That's my boy. ADA all the WAY

>9x in 3 months
>wants more
whats wrong with you?

this better not fuck me user

There is an upcoming pnd which u can use to try to hit 5x potential discord.gg/Jppxjn8

Here's one:
Buy and Sell between XMR and BTC.
I started with $800 last month, up by 4k.
XMR goes up, sell at ATH. Then Wait for it to come back down and buy back. Repeat as needed. You won't lose coin. XMR lovers are deluded by looking at XMR/USD. Look at XMR/BTC= easy money.

Currently waiting for xmr to come back down to 0.0165 to buy back in. Steady hands win.

Research DNA, then see where you think it should be on Coinmarketcap. It's currently $5m. Someone in the discord just did some analysis if you bought at prices now:

Top 300 - Marketcap would need to be $10.2m, with each token being $0.19, +42% ROI

Top 250 - Marketcap would need to be $16.9m, with each token being $0.31, +137%

Top 200 -Marketcap would need to be $25.7m, with each token being $0.47, +260%

Top 150 - Marketcap would need to be $39.5m, with each token being $0.72, +452%

Top 100 - Marketcap would need to be $84.9m, with each token being $1.55, +1,080%

pretty much same as you only difference i made was 5 x on eos in the last month or so