Tick tock tick tock. Dilemmas growing innit. Could be your last chance out of the hell that is Link

Tick tock tick tock. Dilemmas growing innit. Could be your last chance out of the hell that is Link.

>Tick tock tick tock. Dilemmas growing innit. Could be your last chance out of the hell that is Life

Fixed that for you

BUY LINK

I'm all in on LINK. In it to win it son

Or last chance to get in. Seems like a 50/50 chance rn.

I'm not in link so it will moon, you're all welcome

Literal perfect bullish pennant nearly finished. Liftoff will be within five hours.

How high?

My dick is hard as fuck for LINK right now. Just broke 10k LINKs last night on the dip. If the holidays weren't coming up I'd dump even more money into it. I hate giving gifts :(

Eh not far to be honest, might push 50c. It will take some news for a hardcore moon but that will come when we least expect it desu.

>Dilemmas growing innit
Nah blud the only dilemma I have is whether or not to buss open ya mums fat lips ya get me famm

>not giving crypto

daily reminder this guy scammed linkies
hahahaha

I have 3000 LINK. I could live with 50c

>not asking Santa for crypto

Im buying so much of this shit in a few weeks and im not selling for 3 years

Bog-pilled

I really can't lose with link. It dumps I buy more. It goes up I make more money.

Blessed money belly

Never fell for the fud once

Sold for a 30% profit. Not holding anything with even a whiff of impropriety from it.

There's no volume. It's not going anywhere.

Look at the chart. TA says spaceride. So does depth chart. Strap in boys.

Look at the volume right before the first pump. Same thing, calm before the storm.

That's ok, he has to live with that face. I would have to kill myself if I looked like that. FAS.