Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #31

> Wednesday, July 8th, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU
THE SHOP: pastebin.com/v6xeDRXj

As Stack began to teach Josephina and Ingrid how to get the tracks onto the Cromwell, you and Winona ate the last bits of your breakfast. “So, how was your night with the GrisGris?” asks Winona. You shrug, munching on some hashbrowns. “Come oooonnn!” Winona leaned in close, rubbing her head against your arm. “Did anything lewd happen? You can tell me.”

“Nothing ‘lewd’ happened,” you explain. “I got a good night’s sleep, and that was that.” Honestly, why does no one seem to understand that you are not looking for a relationship? God.

“Hmph.” Winona places her plate into the dirty dishes pile by the burnt out campfire. “Boring.”

“Don’t start,” you say. You look at Winona up and down, and find that she has changed out into a white tank top and khaki cargo shorts, still retaining her black thigh highs but mixing it up with heavy boots. “What’s with that outfit anyway, taking a vacation?”

“Yep! I’m going down to the racetrack, apparently Griselda’s gonna be welcoming in some people who are visiting to try it out! Did you want to come with?” she asks.

> Sure. (TAKE VACATION DAY: 5)
> No thanks, I got work.
> Other

Other urls found in this thread:

ftr.wot-news.com/2014/04/18/swedish-tanks-part-vii-strv-m42/
ftr.wot-news.com/2014/05/08/swedish-tanks-part-viii-pvkv-m43/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> No thanks, I got work.

We need CP

first for lesbians

> No thanks, I got work.

>No thanks, I got work.

We are a professional.

Is Denise our Office Lady?

also pic related

Personal assistant and lesbian lover

isnt a gup thread without the u-boats

>> No thanks, I got work.
How much CP do we have currently, after yesterdays splurge?

Maybe we should mention we'll go there after work?

> No thanks, I got work.

“No thanks, I’ve got work.” Winona nods, understanding of your busybody behavior. “Have fun at the race tracks, okay?”

“Will do!” says Winona as she chews on some omelette.

With that, you raise your hand to signal Denise. She arrives on the Kettenkrad and hands you a helmet. “Hilda will meet us at the Office,” says Denise. You climb up onto the Kettenkrad’s back, then hold on. She propels the tracked motorcycle forward.

-

-

“Hi, Hilda!” Denise opens the door to see Hilda having moved into the office with her own office. It sits across from Denise, meaning that the Office is now suddenly a bit more crowded. At least Denise will have somebody to talk to and play around with while you work. Hilda is currently checking finance logs by eye, having put on some reading glasses to ease her sight.

You sit down at your desk, sighing deeply. “I have any new letters?” Denise opens her mouth. “That aren’t love letters?” She shakes her head. You look to the pile of love letters on your desk, then sigh again. Ugh. “Denise, could you do me a really big favor?”

“You want me to dictate rejection letters for you?” she asks.

“Please.” She nods, taking up the love letters. “Make it polite, don’t give them too much hope though.” Denise nods respectfully, moving to tear open some envelopes and read them.

Right, you got a bit of time, hm…

> Personally dictate some rejection letters.
> Talk with Hilda a little, see what’s she’s doing.
> Take a walk around the Offices, see how everyone outside your office is doing.
> Other

>> Personally dictate some rejection letters.

>Other
Check in with Hattie. See what's on our plate for today.
We're at work, we do work, like a good little watch wearing dildo.

>> Talk with Hilda a little, see what’s she’s doing.

>Personally dictate some rejection letters.

> Take a walk around the Offices, see how everyone outside your office is doing.

> Personally dictate some rejection letters.

You stand next to Denise’s desk, leaning on it a little as she types out the rejection on her computer. “Dear uh…” You look to the letter. “Jen. I appreciate your romantic adoration for me, and while I am indeed single, I am not currently looking for a relationship. As a Naval Studies Officer and a Tankery Officer, my mind must be fully set on leadership. I cannot allow myself to be attached to one person as a result. I am sorry if this causes you any heartache. Yours, Elodie- Actually…” You scratch your chin. “I shouldn’t end it with Yours should I?”

“I would say, Sincerely,” says Hilda.

“Yeah, let’s go with that,” you say. Denise smiles, happily replacing Yours with Sincerely. “Sincerely, Elodie Rosetta Zumwalt.”

Denise gasps, looking at you. “Your middle name is Rosetta!? That’s so cuuu-“

“Keep typing,” you say. She nods, hurrying to finish up, giggling. Ugh, it’s not that embarrassing of a middle name. There’s a knock at your door. “Come in.”

Stepping in now is- THE CAPTAIN. You immediately click your heels and stand at attention. Denise and Hilda as well stand up at attention. Captain Spruance smiles happily, folding her arms. “At ease, everybody.” She smiles at you in particular. “How are you doing, Lieutenant, settling in fine?”

“Yes, ma’am.” You place your hands on your hips. “Hilda is settling into her job well, and Denise has been a valuable help. Is there something you needed?”

“Oh, I’m just here to look around, don’t mind me!” She’s so tiny and yet YOU CAN’T JUST NOT MIND HER. Ugh! Uh- uhm. What do you do? Y- you’re not prepared for the Captain visiting your Office! Y- EVERYTHING IS SO DIRTY!

> “C- could you give me a minute to tidy things up?”
> DO LOGISTICS THINGS
> “D- do you want me to grab you lunch or anything?”
> Other

> DO LOGISTICS THINGS

WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU MA'AM??!?!?!?!

> DO LOGISTICS THINGS

so uh

how about them lorries eh? love me a lorry

>> DO LOGISTICS THINGS

>DO LOGISTICS THINGS

This is why we do work things at work. When we don't, the boss drops in and sees us not doing work things.

Plus when the boss is tiny and cute, it makes it hard not to do something even dumber in our panic to cover our asses.

>DO LOGISTICS THINGS

> DO LOGISTICS THINGS

You immediately scoot into your chair, smiling at her. “Well, do take a seat, Captain! I was uh- we were just doing uh-“ The Captain walks around the Office, checking out every nook and cranny. “We were doing our jobs as all, nothing to be suspicious about or anything?”

“Why would I need to be suspicious?” she asks suspiciously. FUCK. She giggles a little. “Relax, Lieutenant, I’m just joshing you. What do you have to do today?”

You blink. “Well, yesterday, I had to direct the new imports to the above deck supply depot, so I just gotta sign off on those right now, file them away.” She nods, understanding. “Other than that, there is always more Logistics work to do, I’m sure you know how it is.”

“Well, I happened to be Naval Studies Agriculture,” says Captain Spruance. Really? You blink, taking one look up and down her tiny body. She certainly doesn’t have the land for it if you know what you’re talking about. “So no, I don’t really know.”

Okay, she doesn’t know a thing about your job, great, awesome. “Oh, Lieutenant, you think you could do me a favor?”

“What’s that?” you ask.

“Agriculture has been pushing papers through trying to get new tractors to replace their old ones, they’re falling apart. Do you mind sorting all that out, it should only take like a couple of hours. I’ll have the papers faxed to you,” she says.

… people still use fax?

“Alright, Captain.”

“Great! In the meantime…” She rolls her sleeve up, checking her watch. “I’m gonna pick up some Chick-Fil-A, I’ll grab you guys something and be back. Laters!” She steps out of the office, happy as can be.

Denise looks over at you. “Phew, that was close.”

> CLOSE NOTHING, IT’S TIME TO WORK!
> “Just keep doing the letters, I need to work, Denise.”
> Other

>> “Just keep doing the letters, I need to work, Denise.”

>> CLOSE NOTHING, IT’S TIME TO WORK!
We have a base for the letters, just copy it and fill in the names.

>> CLOSE NOTHING, IT’S TIME TO WORK!

>CLOSE NOTHING, IT’S TIME TO WORK!

we have purpose again

“CLOSE NOTHING!” You drop some pens on Hilda’s and Denise’s desks. “WE’RE WORKING NOW!” You point to the Fax machine. “Just as soon as the Fax machine kicks in!” It screeches loudly as it slowly farts up a piece of paper out of its gullet.

… you wonder why people even use fax anymore.

-

-

The Captain returns, sipping on a soda as she carries a few bags of fried chicken, fries, and burgers. “I’m back, y’all! And-“ She spies the three of you working desperately to get the work done. “Oh. You’re still working.” She starts to drop off food for everyone, first for Denise, then for Hilda, and finally for you. A burger, some chicken tenders, and those waffle fries. “How is it?”

You look up at her, rubbing your eyes a bit. “It’s mostly tedious but the format for these forms at least is easy to file through. We should be done early actually thanks to my girls here.”

“Well, alright,” says the Captain. “Keep up the good work!” You’re about to say yes, when your phone rings.

> GRISELDA

Oh boy. “I need to take this.” The Captain nods, allowing you to leave your office and let the others work in peace. You hit the Accept Call button. “Elodie.”

“Hey, Elodie, it’s Griselda.”

“What’s up?”

“Er, not much, just wanted to know why I suddenly have 10,000 dollars in my budget now. You wouldn’t happen to have something to do with that, would you?”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

>> Polite
What does pleading innosense count as?

>> Polite

> Boast

> Polite
i just noticed our treasurer is a jew

bravo schteel

actually wasnt it the same last quest?

>some chicken tenders

TENDIES TENDIES GIVE ME NOW
YOU FAT UNGRATEFUL SLUGGISH SOW

Pure coincidence

>Polite

I have a new financial officer assigned to my staff. I asked her to review our funding methods

>> Polite
"10.000? Wow that more than what i expected...."

> Polite

“Well, if I did, I probably would have dumped more than 10k that’s for sure,” you say.

“How’d you get the money?”

“I don’t know, my finance officer made it happen,” you explain. “She just joined me today, I told her to get some money for the team, and boom, you’re now swimming in 10 grand I guess.”

“Well… I mean, it’s a nice boost, I guess. I’m not gonna question where it came from. I’m gonna put the money towards restoring the King Tiger though, we could really use a heavy hitter in our lineup. Listen, Elodie, when do you get off work?”

You check your watch. “Couple of hours, why?”

“Could you do me a big favor and help me hunt down a crew? I think if I get a bit more money together, and I can, we can have the KT together by Friday, and if we do that, we get two crews in the Panzer IV and the KT, we might be in with a chance against Sherbrooke. Could you do that for me? I- I won’t blame you if you’re busy.”

> “Sorry, I’m busy.”
> “Sure, I can do it.”
> Other

>> “Sure, I can do it.”

Hold the fort Denise and Hilda

>> Other
"Will try, can't promise on result".

> “Sure, I can do it.”
I wonder if we can blow off work now? Claim a half day or just let the two juniors take over for a bit.

This, very much.

> “Sure, I can do it.”

This!

Also What are the condition of the Swidish tank and the Tank destroyer?

>“Sure, I can do it.”

Try our office ladies, maybe they know other office ladies

Try the jail. Maybe we can get some delinquents.

Maybe the tank racing scene has fans

Regarding our M/42, i find something that might be interesting.

first, there were exist some trial to upgunning this tank with high velocity 75mm
>Proposals were made for the lengthening of the 75mm or replacing it with the newly developed 5,7cm Pvkan m/43 anti-tank gun. Instead of these options, it was decided to start the development on a new turret, which would be able to mount a high velocity 75mm gun.
>The new turret had 60mm frontal and 30mm side armor and was armed with the 7,5cm Pvkan m/43 anti-tank gun. But its most interesting feature was a 3 round magazine for an “automatic rammer”, that would allow the tank fire 3 rounds in short bursts. A mock-up of the turret was made and at some point after that a functional prototype was created as well, but by 1946, the tests had bad results and the project was cancelled.

ftr.wot-news.com/2014/04/18/swedish-tanks-part-vii-strv-m42/

And there is always Strv 74 which is based on this chassis, but i pretty certain it won't legal.

it says that the results were bad though so i'm not sure if that's a good idea. Unless we use it for single shot.

And there is open-topped Tank Destroyer version (which i mistake as closed casemate at first). It sees some service before war and armed with longer 75 mm too.
But as i said, open-topped. the roof is available BUT that was post-war modification.
ftr.wot-news.com/2014/05/08/swedish-tanks-part-viii-pvkv-m43/

Casemate modification, circa 1950.

Wasn't that mostly trouble with some of the engines and transmissions? Those could be worked around...

These work pretty well, how is the penetration on the high velocity 75mm?

> “Sure, I can do it.”

“Sure, I can do it,” you say.

“Would you? That would be amazing! You’re a lifesaver, Elodie! I’ve already got Iris looking out too, hopefully her popularity might pay back some dividends if you catch my meaning. Try not to force anybody to do it, alright? I want this to be a volunteer force, like the Mobile Infantry! Got that?”

“Alright,” you say. “On the bounce then?”

“On the bounce!” And with that, she hangs up.

You step back into your office. “What was that about?” asks the Captain as she chews on some chicken, slobbering the sauce all over her cheeks.

“It was my Tankery stuff,” you say. You plop yourself down into your seat. “Griselda wants me to find a new crew or two to fill in for the Panzer IV and the King Tiger that we’re hoping to restore by the next match.”

“I see,” says the Captain.

You look over at the Captain. “You wouldn’t happen to know anybody-“

“Nah.” Damn.

> Go back to work.
> “Do you mind if I take off early then, Captain?”
> Other

> Go back to work.

>> Go back to work.
As soon as the captain is out of here, we'll start looking through the school registers for likely candidates.

>> “Do you mind if I take off early then, Captain?”

OR, we can try find loophole on modifying our M/42 into Strv 74.

beat me, but from the gun lenght i guess it can't be much worse than german 75mm L/40-48.

>Go back to work.

Captain is watching, judging.

>> Go back to work.

I feel the 1950's tanks will be OP compared to WW2 tanks.

Go crazy and finish our work and bugger off early.

>> Go back to work.

well, in Strv 74 case it got pretty crappy armor to compensate weight limit.
>Turret front had a huge gun mantlet, which was 20-30mm thick and covered 20mm of armor underneath, the turret sides and rear were only 20mm thick as well.

Not much to brag here except way more better gun than M/42 originally had.

>> “Do you mind if I take off early then, Captain?”

> Go back to work.

You sigh, pulling up more forms to sign off on. At least you have fried chicken and fries to keep your belly full. But now the idea that you have to go and recruit people for the cause is going to eat at you. Where would you even start? You barely know anybody on this ship outside of the Tankery team and select parts of Naval Studies. Who would you even begin to ask to give up their weekends for something that could end up in total loss!?

Ugh, it’s racking your brain just thinking about it.

Forget it, you need to work, and you need to work now. Do this as fast as possible then you can worry about crew recruitment!

-

-

> JOB COMPLETE
> + 5 CP

You smile happily as you, your retinue, and the Captain exit the Office. “Alright, now that that’s all sorted, it’s just about quitting time.” She checks her watch again. “Good work, Lieutenant! I’ll admit, I might’ve been wrong about my suspicions of you Officers dozing off in these personal offices. I can see the charm though.”

“Thanks, Captain.” You salute her, and she salutes you back.

“Dismissed, good luck with your tanking stuff.” And with that, she leaves.

Hilda nods. “I should go too, I gotta settle things financewise with the tankery team.” Fair. And with that, Hilda takes her leave too.

“Alright!” Denise pumps her fist, grinning. “Where shall we start? Who shall we recruit to join our cause!?”

You don’t fucking know.

> Camp the schoolgrounds, maybe you’ll catch a club walking out.
> Put out an ad stating that crews are needed in the Naval Studies’ lounges.
> Go find Iris, she must have a better idea than you do.
> Other

I rather take the long barreled prototype

Divide and conquer. Have Denise makes fliers and we will go the the courtyard

Also, may be putting GuP: Australia Quest together since work may die down soon.

This may be the simplest option. Us out in public will bound to find us someone that recognizes us. We start there.

> Put out an ad stating that crews are needed in the Naval Studies’ lounges.

I suggest Denise put out a ad as well. Delegate!

>Camp the schoolgrounds, maybe you’ll catch a club walking out.

Time for random encounters

I will support this as well as what I said here.

>> Camp the schoolgrounds, maybe you’ll catch a club walking out.

Supporting this?
Why aren't we delegating?

>> Camp the schoolgrounds, maybe you’ll catch a club walking out.
Delegate to Denise:
>> Put out an ad stating that crews are needed in the Naval Studies’ lounges.

we're crap at officership desu

>love letters
>none of them are X-rated
All these girls had ONE job.

Also, did we ever find out who was sending those letters to Trudy? Was it Fairless?

and if the guys did it, they'll be kicked out.

What for?

>>love letters
>>none of them are X-rated

> Other

“I’ll go camp the schoolgrounds and see if I can poach anyone who doesn’t seem to have anything to do. Denise, I need you to make ads stating that crews are needed in the lounges below decks, can you do that?”

She salutes you. “Consider it done!”

“Great! Let’s split up!” You hold out your hand, and she high fives you.

TIME TO WORK!

-

-

[1/2]

[2/2]

You hold your hands together in front of your chest, watching as students walk out from their summer classes. Most are just stragglers at this point, or clubs making their exit. “Hi, I’m Elodie Zumwalt!” A few girls walk past you, smiling at you and waving hi. They certainly know you. “Would you like to…” And they keep walking.

Great.

A few girls walk up to you. “Elodie Zumwalt?” one of them asks. You smile at them.

“Hi, maybe you girls would love to join the Tankery team?” you ask.

They all look at each other, confused. “Which one, Gertrude or Griselda’s.”

“Griselda’s,” you say.

“Oh, um.” They awkwardly shake their heads. “No thanks, sorry.” What!? They keep on walking.

It occurs to you now that with the way things are going in the Tankery team, maybe people don’t want to join because they don’t want to waste their time on a team that doesn’t have much chance at winning the playoffs, much less against any bigger rivals. If you were winning big earlier, maybe more people would be scrambling but this?

Ugh…

“Elodie Zumwalt.” Walking up to you now was Miss McPherson. “I’m guessing Griselda sent you to recruit people.”

“Yeah,” you say. An idea goes off. “How did you recruit people back in the day?”

She shrugs. “Well, I was much younger and much hotter back in the day, figure it out.” … um. “I’m joking, that’s a joke. Honestly, the LGA team never really had a problem for recruitment back when I was your age. We were a pretty popular team, so we usually had a big wave of recruits every year or so. We actually had to weed people out.”

> “You wouldn’t happen to know anybody who’ll do Tankery for extra credit?”
> “Are there any delinquents on the chopping block?”
> “Please find me people for me.”
> Other

Delinquents are cool.

>> “You wouldn’t happen to know anybody who’ll do Tankery for extra credit?”

Might as well grab low-hanging fruit.

> If you were winning big earlier, maybe more people would be scrambling but this?

Fucking Poles!

Yeah, those girls are smart. Why would they join if they lost to a weaker team.

Such as...

If we get them, they get a tank destroyer, right? Watch them rack up the kills.

Only the Panzer Iv and the Tiger II (maybe) are ready.

and they need a tank, and knowing delinquents . they will want the Tiger II

How about we DON'T get any delinquents? We don't have anyone with charisma enough to keep them in line, and we have enough trouble with the poles, no need for another team like that (most likely in ANOTHER misused heavy tank).

Miss McPherson rubs her chin, then smiles. “No.”

She shrugs. “Most people in summer school are already struggling to stay on the ship. Honestly, I don’t think it’s up to me to distract them with Tankery. You know, Elodie, I’m slated to be LGA’s History and Moral Philosophy program leader for the next few years for good reason, I believe firmly that you will find better and more dedicated tankers in volunteers rather than those who act as mercenaries for pay, or worse those that you conscript.”

You blink. “A-… is this gonna be on a test?”

“Yes,” she says. “Be prepared to take notes during lecture.” She pulls her books up to her chest, sighing. “However, just this once, I may be able to help you. There’s a group of students due to be culled from LGA’s student body if they don’t pass their summer classes.” You smile. Yes, a chance! “But- I want you to convince them to join Tankery on their own terms, not by yours.”

“Okay, who are they?”

[1/2]

[2/2]

-

-

Miss McPherson leads you into a classroom where five girls sit around their desks, entertaining themselves with a game of cards. They wear very short skirts, rolled up sleeves on their school blouses opened up to reveal dark tank tops, and their hair is scrunched up and messy.

Oh yeah, delinquents. They all glare at you as you step inside. “Officer O’Keefe.” The Hall Monitor guarding them looks up from her phone. Miss McPherson smiles at her. “Go ahead and take a break, we want to take to these girls.”

“Awright, but no fecking funny business you lot.” She steps out of the room.

Miss McPherson knocks on the chalkboard, getting the delinquent’s attention. “Girls, listen up. This is Elodie Zumwalt.” They all look at you funny. “She’s got something to say to you lot. Elodie?”

They all slouch back in their chairs, watching you.

Okay, it’s just five measly delinquents. Hmph. They don’t seem interested. They probably already know you’re here to recruit them.

> “Miss McPherson, these girls don’t look like they’d be tough enough…” Reverse psychology.
> “So. You guys want to do Tankery?” Upfront.
> “Hey, so, how you girls doing?” Be friendly.
> Other

> “Miss McPherson, these girls don’t look like they’d be tough enough…” Reverse psychology.

>> “So. You guys want to do Tankery?” Upfront.

>> “Miss McPherson, these girls don’t look like they’d be tough enough…” Reverse psychology.
Oh for fucks sake. Why is it always the fucking prison squad?

Time for totally reliable psychology

>> “Miss McPherson, these girls don’t look like they’d be tough enough…” Reverse psychology.

Have a lifting contest, or make them use a tank, and if they puss out call them bitches.

Poles 2.0.

>Other
"Lets cut the knot. We need some extra muscle, and i know you rather be somewhere else outside this classroom. We need each other and we might able to mutually benefit here"