Is it really possible for Humans and Elves to be friends?

Is it really possible for Humans and Elves to be friends?

Sure! Now put the collar and muzzle back on little knife-ear.

The other elf shitposting thread is dying, right? Gotta make another one.

After you get back into your kennel, Short dick.

Only if you help us in our attempts to eliminate the vermin known as "Kender".

We'd accept even Orcs as friends if they joined us.

>short dick
That's not what your entire female half of the species said last crusade. or the entire male half of your species to boot

Please, I can only cringe so much.

Should have used lube.

>knife-ear
The most tumblr-tier insult, which everyone uses, for some fucking reason. Elvniggers, all of you!

Let's say a spider takes residence in my car. I permit the spider to live in my car because it keeps to itself and eats any bugs that try to enter. I might grow to feel affection for the spider after a few days; maybe I name him Hubert and occasionally try to direct flies at him. I feel slightly bad when he dies in 2 weeks.
That is the kind of "friendship" elves have with humans.

Well, it IS from a Bioware game.

>Elvniggers

Jesus Christ I have never cringed so fucking hard in my life. Fuck, dude, please, leave derogatory slang to intelligent people.

Elves aren't real so no.

While it is what you say, I feel that it encapsulates the treacherous nature of elves.

In my setting elves are genetically modified humans created for the purpose of culling the population of areas on the fringe of human civilization that are growing too powerful to be controlled by the central government. Orcs are a homegrown response to this.

So kind of.

It was a typo. Supposed to be Elfnaggers, noun: people who ceaselessly push elf threads on Veeky Forums

Fuck off. In a world with elves, blacks wouldn't be an issue because they are human too

Thats retarded. They'd still be black, not human. That's like saying if dwarves existed blacks suddenly stopped being black.

We should know, with how often your sordid kind is passed around. I bought you for mere coppers. I could sell you for far less.

>tfw you notice humans are fetishizing female elves
>actual female elves are the most frigid and irritating bitches around
>you consider correcting the humans' misunderstanding, but decide to let them have their fantasies

Elves are everyone's aloof, cool uncle.

Why would an elf want to be friends with a human, really? They don't have much in common and elves live for a long time. Depends on your setting but for the most part elves were usually around far before humans as well. There's not much benefit for the elves.

It's not gay when it's a male elf.

t. Orcs.

Same reason you want an uglier friend at your side, it makes you look better by comparison.

Yes because knife ears is such a clever and demeaning insult. That's why people used to call Africans thicklips and the worst insult towards Jews was hooknose.

Elf ears don't even look like knives, they are more leaf shaped.

>nowhere was anything said about the existing insults to elves

>just that you need to shut your fucking mouth

Proving my point.

>this loser had to pay
Bitch we'll bang anything that we see and you HAD TO PAY. That's kinda sad.