If you think that this is rising because of Pumps and not the confidence, you deserve to lose money

If you think that this is rising because of Pumps and not the confidence, you deserve to lose money

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JedMcCaleb
discord.gg/XQFpchY
twitter.com/cryptowatcher5/status/936369995981914112
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews are pumping it

Speak up boy.
Don't understand you

Descending wedge slowly creeping to an end. Breakout within the next two hours.

ur mum kid

jesus you nerds will do anything with your digital crayons and shit just to make yourselves seem smart.

WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOO

People have been playing with "digital crayons" or at some point just regular crayons, since the 1920's and they became billionaires. Don't be so salty and jump aboard the ship.

wait till u see what we do with our digital monies :^)

two evtents 630pm tomorrow, another on the 8th and 12th

Just turned 4k in to 3K in three months. In the same time, I could have made 30K in my regular profession. this is my last chance before I cash out and go back to work and never look back. Do I sell out of the shitcoins I am in and go balls deep in XLM? Will this turn my world around? All I need is for this shit to go to .32 Cents, and then I can prove to the extended Family I haven't flipped my shit with this crypto shit.

What exchange is best to buy? I read all day about exchanging crashing and processing payments for hours.

>.32 Cents
Oh dear.

lol you playing small hands game bro, stick to wage slaving

Checked. Wat. TELL ME NOW.

Unless you got hacked
how the fuck did this happen?

Breaking out now. Target is 1520 sats.

Well, I was up 5K, then my daughter bought a shit house and I had to go rebuild it so they had a healthy place to live, lost track of crypto, and all my shit crashed. Now I am looking for what the Flavor of the Month is so I can get back.

ngigas who the fuck said I wasn't 100% on aboard this shit. I'm just saying this TA nonsense is hella overstated and more wish fulfilling than anything else.

But I'm ready for this shit to hit .75 a share by Christmas.

Ok stellar bro I see you. Whether you believe TA is legit or a sham, glad you are aboard with us. Ill provide the TA and you can provide the shilling. Sound good?

can i ask a stupid question? how come if a coin goes from 150 sats to 200sats it gives me more money than if a coin goes from 5000 to 5050 sats? i mean they both went up 50 sats didnt they?

TA doesn’t work the same with crypto due to the fiat-bitcoin-altcoin love triangle. Makes analysis much more complex and unreliable

lmao..
for one,, don't trust people on this subreddit. especially not threads like this that are trying to sell you things...

second, you should've bought btc a long time ago. but it's not too late. buy btc..

third. do research yourself. if you want to take trading seriously you should be making decisions yourself..

learn how to trade...

as crypto is a new concept you might not be able to find many learning tools.. but many exist for stocks and forex. and apply to cryptos.

learn some basic trading money management and strategies at least.. google..

it's not just about hoping you make some good trades... because even if you do happen to chance some profits, you will lose it again if you don't know what you're doing..

trading is not a fkn hobby. it takes years to learn how to trade profitably..

your best bet is to just hold btc for now. or whatever other coins you truely believe in, with your own research, not just cause some guy on the internet said it's a good buy...

for real though,
go back to work mate don't be lazy.. and buy btc (+ shitcoins if you really want to) with every pay check.. and it will grow.

think in percent increase. (new-old)/old

reminder never trust a guy on the internet

Bruh.. percentages
50 sats from 150 to 200 is a 33% increase the other one isn’t

>butt hurt failure of a father and a man

Wow you are incredibly dumb, aren't you.

If you owned the same number of coins in each you would earn the same amount of profit. If you ivnested the same amount of money in each, the coin that's gone up to 200 will increase your cash by 33%, whereas the other coin has only gone up 1%

Well we are on our way up again, once we stabilize and start wedging out again, find a good bottom and buy more.

>don't trust people on this subreddit
>subreddit

why is it rising?

>subreddit
dual BIG HUGE OCEAN WATER SIZE announcements coming tomorrow/today and on the 12th.

get some.

Watch this go parabolic. People gonna be FOMOing in hard. Tryin to get out of IOTA lmao

Nice call Stellar brother, it's nice to be on the rocket together with clever people

this event in south korear followed by another event in berlin right afterwards and another event 5 days later.

Jed McCaleb Retweeted
joyce kim @joyce
3h3 hours ago

CoinMarketCap only shows the tip of the iceburg of Korean cryptocurrency trading because the volume for one major exchange is not publicly available via API. For example, just Stellar $STR 24 hour volume today on that exchange was over $190M. (Note in Korea, red means up.)

twitter.com/JedMcCaleb

.32 cents = 0.32 * 1 cent = 1/3rd of a cent.

uh guys, this is korear right now

Is that Stellar? Link?

Stellar, learn Hanguel brah

It says XLM/KRW in the picture you inbred faggot.

Hanguel? What's that price in sats?

Stellar
XLM/KRW

so red is good in Korea?

yea

It doesn't mention XLM or Stellar there at all

regardless im holding until at least 25 cents

0.219 usd

Sold at 1400, what is a good entrypoint?

I'd say 1320 isn't bad, but if it breaks 1320, go for 1300, than 1270

What time zone, my bro?

might want to consider getting strapped in soon. when south korean market updates then kicks off and at the peak of that they launch a big event in south korea with the creater of lumen (and ripple) coming to make announcements that are rumoured to be big because he always does big conferences.

seems like a chance to buy the rumour. and probably hold or handle the dip because long term its a legit useful crypto look into it

I work 100 hours per week for 7 months straight in the Arctic for my Family. Care to take this outside? Clue; It won't end well for (you)

>a counfounder of steller and the creator of steller. will be there at a cryptocurrency conference. thats what it says. obviously they;re going to talk about their crytocurrency steller.

I think you meant $25, soyboy.

i can't read im sorry

1$ EoY

You're a fool if you think it's not because of pumps. Just check out this fucking discord chat:
discord.gg/XQFpchY

THIS IS ONE GROUP OF MANY who are organizing pumps on XLM

Thought it was cool that @Sparkchain RETWEETED AND LIKED this tweet by some random dude
twitter.com/cryptowatcher5/status/936369995981914112

Can you guys imagine the price of XRP if it didint dump all the time?

Let that sink in a bit fellas

What time is the conference today fellow lumeneers?

Thanks user

Looks like it’s dec 7 at 9am local time

So around four hours and twenty minutes. Perfect.

Heres the tweet I was talking about. Sparchain didnt just like it they retweeted it. Makes me think maybe there is big news.

is it just me or is that hui chicks face the shape of the ethereum logo

You sound like a dumb ass regardless if you are a hard working man or not. Crypto isn't for you if you haven't made out like a bandit these last 3 months. The market has been extremely bullish since summer and easy to make gains.

heh.

Y'all still hodling during the BTC breakout? We aren't hemorrhaging so thats a good sign right?

Dude I'm both BTC and XLM. Feels fucking fantastic

yeah this is good
i think everyone is waiting with baited breath for this conference
still trying to decide if I want to iron hands through the conference or sell the news
ive heard that XLM dumps after news, but others say that Jeb always drops big news

>I work 100 hours a week

LARPer or Vietnamese sweatshop child

im scared of that wall at 1314

Im just going to set a stop loss to make sure I hold these gainz. Maybe around 1150? Not too sure right now. Like you said, we waiting on baited breath. Looking like an ascending wedge so might not be too good.

What do? Do I double down or just chill?

Sometimes the best course of action is no action.

thank you Confucius

You can thank CoinMasterTV for that one.

yeah. same with china.
Its from back in the day when red was comunism and shit. not even kidding...
same reason luke skywalker had a green lightsaber and the red power ranger was the strongest.

I work 80hrs a week doing basicly nothing. Man up faggot

lol I made one of those threads, it was when I sold at 6 cent

was trying to sell because sentiment is reversing

then bittrex wallets go on maintenace

It's dumping tho

It's not dumping, it's just a dip . Dumbass

ur wrong

WHERE DO I EVEN BUYTHIS SHIT

is it only on bittrex? Why cant they all be on one site for fucks sake

Are you kidding? Its not dumping, look at all the other alt coins. This is holding strong with the BTC rise.

this buy wall tho holy shit

Thats my portfolio too. I know how you feel

is it dumping or is it gona be pumping i just put a long order at 1150 am i fucked.

I pack 200 pounds worth of safety gear and tools around for 84 to 100 hours per week in the Arctcic Night. I can breeak most roughnecks across my knee, let alone a little worthless basement dwelling faggot without a hair on your ass like (you).

>Bringing a safety gear to a gun fight

Probably wont even fill. But if it does thats CHEAP AF.

you dont realize the spacing between xlm and str with bittrex vs polo....Only thing if you gotta transfer to a third party wallet to do any arbitrage opportunities. the spacing was 200-250 at min when this was breaking out.

Got an RPD with 90 round drum mags, double full metal heat treated steel core 7.62 x 39 ammo, but in a gunfight, no one would get past the .308 Lapua to get that close. Your move, Faggot.

Can't wait till you die of hypothermia lad. Maybe you'll stop trying to compensate then.

And if you wanna go Old West. I'm 38/100 seconds from holster to dual target termination in .41 cal. competition. We are not all basement dwellers here.

Does this shitcoin ever dip? Been waiting for it for 14 hours after I sold way too early

>Its not in a dip right now

Looks like a fucking double top, I'm waiting for my 1000s

This is literally the dip. This is IBM's favorite coin, IBM being one of the largest players in Fintech.