Is this a good time to get into ETH? Does anybody even want this shit coin anymore?

Is this a good time to get into ETH? Does anybody even want this shit coin anymore?

I'm conflicted

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm really hoping after this cat hiccup it goes over 500 again. Had a transfer go through in like 5 mins today so maybe it isn't so bad.

I would have said yes, but this recent cryptokitties shit has really shaken my faith in Ethereum.

How can a "global supercomputer" not be able to handle some grandmas trading digital cats? If Ethereum can't scale, then maybe it's not worth much. Maybe Vitalik was right when he said ETH was severely overvalued. I don't know. Smart contracts are the future... but only if they can scale. Ethereum needs a huge upgrade.

i'd buy more if i had any money left, lmaoing at retards not seeing the big picture and thinking cryptocurrency being actually fucking used as a currency is a bad thing.

>I would have said yes, but this recent cryptokitties shit has really shaken my faith in Ethereum.
Stupid idiot BTC clogged up without any cats.
Transactions fees are an order of magnitude lower.

How far is this dip likely to go? I have 3k fiat to throw in and am trying to decide between just going all in on BTC at the next dip, or waiting to see how far this ETH retraction goes

With 36 Gwei ($ 0.5 to $ 1.5) my transactions are going through within a minute.

No. I'm still waiting for my ETH to arrive. It's been 15 minutes now. Fucking Crypto furry fags hogging up the network.

this isn't about ETH vs BTC, this is about ETH vs all other altcoins
having transaction fees magnitudes lower than BTC is an requirement for an altcoin not a feature nowdays
and if ETH cant handle some traffic then its a shit coin worth dumping

no you are stupid idiot!

Believe or not Ethereum is still very early in its development.

Plasma will allow so many more transactions a second.

Ethereum is still going to be around long term as it is the first of its kind even if things like Cardano and EOS are competing.

My greatest regret is buying 15 ETH between 0.04 and 0.05 BTC. I will hold these bags forever :(

sent an minimal amount of ETH to cryptopia to test if it would transfer, it never went through, rip

I don't think ETH is a good investment. Their blockchain littered and looks swollen. the normal functioning of the network under a big question. I recommend investing in a Diamond (DMD) This is a time-tested coins with a good income cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

You are beyond salvation.
No other network has ever had to handle this load.
Capisc?

I know, I'm just hoping that continued upgrades and development can keep up with growing demand.

yes, buy this dip

won't go much lower, but maybe wait a couple days if you want to save few pennies so much.
except that eth have more transactions than all alts put together, multiple solutions to scaling issue were in the works even before this cryptocatshit started, this problem was predicted long time ago.

kek

a cat collectible game is killing the whole network
40 billion dollar cryptocurrency vs a little kitty boi

ETH is processing more transactions per day at the moment than all other cryptos combined.
That is a clear sign of adoption. Something that all the other alts don't have and most never will.

ETH has better scaling proposals than most alts. Only DAG coins are better in terms of scaling.

Christ, eth is really bleeding badly at the minute. Just when I think we've hit a bottom, we go lower and lower. Glad I held back some fiat to buy the dips.

ETH has trade pairs u dumbfuck

>calls only one decent coin shit
Go buy more BTC pleb.

Switched to Litecoin
/comfy
ETH tanked another 2%
LTC up 2,7%

Congrats on this shitcoins demise. seriously.

Money skelly went compelete nuts
Creates the best currency.
Then turbo autism mode, like when autistic kids stack bricks across the whole room, he decides to build an internet within the internet.
Describes his political views as "cuckservative". This is not a joke
Cats clog network. Response : "I like cat games very much."

I hope this is just a phase.

>Describes his political views as "cuckservative"
Source?

Good thing scaling solutions are already in the road map, then.

His twitter
Link just under his profile pic (about me)

ADA will replace ETH.

TOO
MANY
KITTIES