Not a bubble

>not a bubble

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@lightning_network/lightning-protocol-1-0-compatibility-achieved-f9d22b7b19c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's fine imo, gives way to currencies that scale well like ByteBal if they'd fucking market

i would like to see the volume of btc used to buy games

its okay guys its just a store of value :) its like gold :D

You had one job BTC

fuck. i just doubled the money and planned to buy DOOM with it.
fuck you, Steam

Bitcoin Cash to the rescue when Coinbase releases it in 2018

real talk

>Gaben is planning to try to short BTC with all his BTC gains from steam sales

He's going to be in for a surprise.

transaction fees of a cent and speeds of seconds would be the way to go. lumens would work well

They will re-enable it after the lightning network gets released, whenever that may be.

medium.com/@lightning_network/lightning-protocol-1-0-compatibility-achieved-f9d22b7b19c4

guys come on............ bitcoin is DIGITAL GOLD........ do you buy your vidya with gold? didn't think so... this doesnt matter

I legitimately hate bitcoin

My god, could that be the XLM news tomorrow?

Exactly. People should be thankful they can transact with it at all. Gold is slow and expensive to ship. Just like bitcoin.

Wtf? How could Satoshi be so naive? This wasmt his vision, was it? Why didnt he make it scalable from the beginning.....

By the time LN comes out bitcoin will be long fucking gone.

Priced in

exactly..... when you guys go to gamestop to buy your PHYSICAL vidya do you bring a lil leprechaun pouch with gold coins in it..... lol of course not

oh sweet jesus that would be amazing, I swear I'd spend 10% of my gains on fucking Hunie Pop to gift to everyone on my friendslist

WTF I'm cashies now

He did, block size was supposed to increase, that was the scaling solution. Unfortunately a bunch of slack jawed faggots that had nothing to do with bitcoin at the beginning got huge heads and decided they knew better.

had no idea Steam even allowed BTC payments
Gabe must be even more loaded that I previously though

Exactly, its literally just gold with less supply I have always thought this for about 2 months now.

I always thought the vision was for a untraceable non-centralized currency but it ended up being some bullshit Ponzi scheme although a very profitable one for almost everyone involved.

This isn't good. Steam was one of the vendors you could always point to when people would say "it's not like you can even buy anything with bitcoin." Fuck.

BCH will run into the same problems as BTC and ETH if it becomes popular. Unlike the BTC and ETH devs, the BCH devs are retarded. If they had been allowed to get their way with S2X, it would have raped the entire Bitcoin network due to a fatal bug.

nah, BTC isn't going to die as long as it has utility
sure, it could dip into the low thousands again, but that doesn't really matter for me since I acquired my BTC at $300-400 ea

THIS :DD

just use paypal stupid :)

bitcoin is meant to be HODLd xD

it's to make money

they don't accept gold bars either, so what's your point?

yes, this is good news, gotta HODL that digital gold, not spend it.

Should have supported Blackmoon DESU.

They never accepted gold bars in the first place, you dense retard.

This is yet another sign of the bubble popping, they quit a little bit earlier to not get losses.

the infrastructure collides with the hype

Another door opens for ARK

Buy a giftcard off egifter

>BCH will run into the same problems as BTC and ETH
yes but increasing the block size solves the problem, which is why kikestream was against it.

>If they had been allowed to get their way with S2X
lmao they never wanted segwit or 2mb blocks, which is why they forked large blocks without segwit