DRAWTHREAD: Nuclear Edition

Previous Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

mizaeltengu.deviantart.com/art/Gazeraz-Alchemist-concept-365536555
img10.deviantart.net/b6b2/i/2012/106/d/d/joan_of_arc_by_marcusdeleo-d4wdljs.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=YL-2wR5C2x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Witch Hunter request

Hey all, I've got a character I could use art for. She's an important NPC in a Napoleonic style fantasy game, Major Charlotte Sinclair.

A woman with short black curly hair, that almost looks like a wreath over a proud, imperial face (think resting bitch face, except she is actually a bitch). She has dark blue eyes and very fair, pale skin, with a small mole beneath the corner of her left eye.

She wears an officer's red coat jacket, tight white trousers tucked into tall black boots, and at her hip wears a basket-hilt broadsword. Even through the jacket you can see she has a decent hour glass figure.

Draw request for children playing in the wreck of a mecha: imperial knight, anime mech, etc.Take your liberties with the concept.

Still around with my request lingering, and updated ref to boot!
This is going to be a companion for my players in an upcoming campaign. She is an Strix-Aasimar, hence her birdlike features. She is an aspiring cleric, as her father is a paladin, and her mother was an cleric before her. If the robes are too complicated you can simplfy as much as you wish.
If this is too much from a request or additional details are needed, please tell me, and thanks in advance!

I would like a character portrait of an Ogryn Guardsman from 40k who looks a lot like pic related.

He is a very tall and muscular man who has quite a lot of scars on his body. The right side of his face has a large scar from his cheek to his chin, his left eye appears to have been sloppily gouged out, and his entire body appears to carry burn scars on it.

He wears a suit of carapace armor that covers pretty much all of his body. It looks rather ornate and pretty though it also has several large slashes sliced into it and looks as if it has seen heavy combat. IF you want to get really in depth with what the armor looks like, then he carries a shield with the symbol of three Diamond crystals on it along with having mailed spiked fists.

I’ll leave his expression up to the artist in question, though I will say his personality can be pretty boisterous and emotional. I imagine him looking either deadly serious or rather threatening in some way for his character portrait, though that is up to you.

oh hey a new thread

taking simple/unsettling requests

Here's roughly what I imagined the diamond symbol on his shield looking like, though it doesn't have to look exactly like this

Requesting my character for my first ever game. He wears a red and white version of the helmet you see in the pic and he also wears a black and white version of the generals outfit in the picture as well. His left arm is replaced by a short neon white plasma blade and a dark red hilt but his other hand has a dark red glove on it. He wears white jet boots and his emblem on his robe is a lightning bolt misreading the one in the picture.

A vampire bracing the sun, slowly withering away

I guess it's that time again
I request a male shaman with short, black hair wearing a wolf skull hat, a bark mask covering his face except one or both eyes (and maybe some wooden spikes sticking out) and civilian attire (for example a tracksuit, pic related, T-Shirts etc.)
Had to make pixel art because I couldn't find anything similar to this
Everything else is up to the artist

Requesting a gunslinger in an otherwise fantasy setting. He has short, copper hair, and his face is clean shaven. He wears armor like that the skyrim thieves guild armor in the pic, but without the hood, instead replaced with the cavalier hat, and he has a cloak that can be any color but consistently has silver scrolling around the edges. His gun is a pepperbox, again, like in the pic.

i will try

Hoping that a artist could draw a soldier for me. Was a lieutenant before mustering out, carries a halberd. I described him to my party as wearing just his old uniform (think of a dress uniform from the Napoleonic wars sans hat, also no actual armor for the barbarian unarmored bonus), but it's seen some wear and tear, so maybe supplemented by tailored repairs. Hair is a bit wild, but doesn't go past the middle of his neck and he usually just sweeps it back. Maintains a neatly trimmed beard, but of decent length, 'bout 3 inches from the chin in length. He usually maintains his bearing, and for rp purposes, I only really have him rage when his or a comrade's life is danger. So, if you could portray a calm man, with great rage smoldering within, that would be fantastic. Hair color is black, the beard is starting to show some gray, everything else is up to the artist that wants to draw this, should any want to.

(I am going to write details here again in case I do the cross-reference wrongly.)

Requesting a woman thief with following things:

1. The outfit on the upper left corner should be black, without the patterns and with straighter leg pieces.

2. Instead of thin gloves, she wears black leather gloves like the ones on upper right corner.

3. Similar to above, only that she wears black leather boots as shown under the gloves.

4. Face can be the same, also with the same expression, other than an eyepatch covering her right eye.

5. Pose the same as in the upper middle or relaxed.

That is all, and thanks in advance to any drawfriend who will do it!

To whatever user who asked me about the outfit in the upper left corner, here is the link: mizaeltengu.deviantart.com/art/Gazeraz-Alchemist-concept-365536555 Apologies for a slow response!

r/ing a pair of Tiefling sisters im developing as villains for my campaign

Sister 1 has rounded ram-like horns and short, frizzy, 80's-esque blonde hair and wears a floral summer dress with a long sleeved shirt under it

sister 2 is the more serious of the two. She has swept back horns and long dark hair in a low ponytail, she wears old west style breeches with suspenders and a tie along with a pair of round glasses from the same period.

Anchor for pencilfriend

Shit, just realized the pic didn't post.

Requesting a draw of an antagonist i'm throwing against my players.

She's basically been infected by Rakshasa essence and its slowly mutating her body.

The elf lady in the center is the primary reference. Dark skin and the long hair is required.

She's put on a lot of weight, very quickly, so she'd have the physique of the woman on the left but have her original robe on, probably barely fitting.

Her left arm has been enlongated, nearly reaches her ankles, and is hairy with stringy clumps of grey/ silver fur. Her hand is a huge claw that has been spun around the wrong way. with her palm and fingers faceing where the back of her hand should be.

Secondly her face, While the right side of her face is completely normal, her left side is that of a demonic tiger snarling.

Oh gosh, thank you for doing this!

Migrating from last thread.
Hi. I would like to request a (draw) of a close up of the face for a race for the book and the setting i am writing at the moment.
I need a detail of the face of an elf creature (woman) with black eyes and fuxia pupils, white pale skin and black hairs. The important detail is the dental apparatus which should be similar to the one in the pic posted. I need a creepy dentature, something that could tear down your arm with a couple of bites. I cant rely on an animal like (sharks etc) since i like the one in the pic with sharp and thin theet. Mandible can be dislodged as in pic the essential is no overspouring theets (like orks one for example).
Can be also sketched if you dont have the time or if you are extremely good with sketches.

Thanks in advance.

Requesting a female Aztec jaguar warrior.

Her face looks similar to the woman on the right, and she is wearing the armor to the left. She is also armed with the macuahuitl (the weapon in the picture to the left) and a shield.

If you want, you can add any other details that you think would make it look better. Thanks in advance to whoever decides to work on this.

Moving over from old thread

Requesting the warforged in pic related without the wings but with a sky blue cloak on his back instead, sword raised and burning with holy energy as he brings it down on the skull of a dracolich

Migrating with my Sci-Fi legionnaire:

>he's wearing a futuristic version of a typical roman armor, with a visor integrated in the helmet
>his other equiptment consists of a heavy pistol and an energy shield
>most of the time he's PISSED OFF because the peasants are revolting AGAIN or some criminal scum violated the law

Have fun and thanks for considering

Moving/bumping from old thread.

I would like to get a character drawn for an Exalted game I'm joining. Her physical appearance is that of a gynosphinx (a couple of examples in image) about the size of a horse, generally unclothed or with just jewelry covering her. She has egyptian style eye makeup in gold (see example in image), very dark skin and black hair kept in braids; though the fur on her lion part is golden colored. I would like her caste mark (see example in image) to be on her brow and glowing, please, if at all possible. She should look playful and curious, not threatening at all--she's more like a giant kitten than a war-cat.

Please and thanks in advance to any drawfag that does this request!

Requesting a korok with the listed leaf as its face, with a big adventuring backpack and the pictured toad, about half the size of the korok, peeking out of its backpack. He should have a twig with a sword hilt at his hip as well.

N O I C E

I just woke up to this, thank you so much!

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.

Requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the dirt, mud and grime off this tank.

right on schedule

anchor
And quote from drawfag for others, figured I should pass it on.

>I'd like this not to count as a fulfillment because I'd Like to see what other drawfags might make of it. I may come back and refine it if someone else doesn't fancy a go.

Request:
A kneeling female tiefling soldier weeping (like passion of joan of arc) on a battlefield.

Have her casting aside a sundered breastplate (but keeping arm and leg armor) to reveal a bandaged and scarred body in a sort of "All is Lost" moment.
See:
img10.deviantart.net/b6b2/i/2012/106/d/d/joan_of_arc_by_marcusdeleo-d4wdljs.jpg

Have one eye bandaged so that there are tears of blood from one eye and normal tears from the other. To add to this: One horn is also cleft as part of a similar wound. Try to walk the line of battle weary and saintly.

Anyone down to paint some drama?

I'm in a super science RPG homebrew by a buddy, and If y'all could draw up any of our characters, it'd be real nice!

CHARLES KOSMOS: Slick, oiled up hair in a perfect coif, a too cocksure smile, and muscles for days. Tan skin, black hair, leopard-print spats, and black rubber boots. Ludicrously stronk looking., hair all over his forearms, chest, upper back, legs.

Whittaker: A clockwork doll, six feet tall. His faceplate is shattered, somewhat nightmarishly stitched back together and often kept under a hood and is otherwise in a butler's victorian dress. Has a dueling saber on him.

Łukasiewicz: A floating black orb with a bowler and Doc Ock style tentacles manifesting from seamless compartments.

Shiena: A hard light construct of a petite woman, surreptitiously emanating from a book. Sleepy as hell, so put her in cute pajamas, with shoulder length messy hair. And she has requested to be draped over CHARLES' shoulder like a towel.

That's about the best I can offer, thanks in advance to any who take up drawing any of them, in greater detail.

I will not give up hope.

If I could get my Acanthus, anything is possible.

You are so cute! Can't stop getting diabeetus from you!

I can try. But again. Not good with armour e.e Maybe a semi lewd just to fuck with you xP

>Maybe a semi lewd

b-but its a dude

>xP

Sorry, meant for

Ummm... I don't know how to feel about this...

What are you? Gay?

It's not gay if it's a space elf.

I honestly can't tell if I'm being made fun of or not...

>mfw this thread

You draw-fags are great and all that, but you are a weird bunch

I'm not! I really enjoy your excitement, that's all! No sarcasm.

If we were normal, we wouldn't lurk on Veeky Forums

You're gonna make me blush

>lewdanon is gone forever

why even live

I apologize for the delay. I went on vacation and have been away from Veeky Forums for the last couple days. Anyways, the story is this.

My Only War group is having a series of downtime sessions for antics to occur. During one of the two we've had so far, we had the Ministorum priest and the tech priest hold their respective orders' services. So, the Ministorum has a traditional Catholic mass, compete with a shitty sermon and psalms. Meanwhile, the tech priest has a battlebot competition with our squad's ogryn pal, who was let in for reasons and dressed as a garbage man (cue It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia references). The ogryn won, and we dumped a barrel of oil on him like a giant container of Gatorade. Then we basically had the auto shop from hell, with tech priests running around with power tools screaming "Praise the Omnissiah!", servitors butt-chugging, and general madness. At one point I ordered everyone to stop and just said "We have to say the prayer," and then just said "Deus est Machina." And then we went back to madness. Meanwhile, we were "snap-cutting"
back to the Ministorum service. It was pretty great.

Also, the ogryn is this guy, by the by.

Sketch without armour and obligatory spaceschlong for now.
I'll continue in a bit, hungry. I'm making waffles!

It looks really cool...

But ..why the .. schlong..

what have i done to you cat?

Text wall with a shit ref. I'm doing you a service by telling you to rework your request

Taking two word requests, preferably creatures, but I might still do something if it interests me.

Thermal Cyborg.

Noble Ogryn

Feral Catgirl

Lounging huntress.

Hey there Drawthread! I'm requesting this warlock drawn in a Jojo pose as his Pact Familiar demon-tentacle starfish clambers over his shoulder, menacingly. The limbs of the starfish are more purple and thorny and slightly thinner than pictured. Any one picking up this request is much appreciated!

Impaled Tiefling

Requesting my deathwatch character. He has armor like the guy on the left, and looks like Naked Snake, with the colors of the top. My only specific request outside of those is that he be drawn smoking. Thanks~!

Emrakul'd Goat.

Psychokiller Dog

Gopnik Knight

requesting an image of her beaten and scarred in torn clothing, shackled in a small cell

Reanimated bear

How about this?

And I created a real reference sheet, instead of that list of links
1. Obvious Cyberarm
2. Armor Jacket
3. Ingram Smartgun
4. Colt Government 2066
5. Ganger Clothes
6. Datajack
7. Suzuki Mirage

I'll tackle this and maybe this later tonight, so stick around

Commissar Carl

Earth Titan

I've seen those requests before, but imo I doubt they're really the same guy. And I really wanna see the request with the IG and commie cleaning the tank. Especially if the commie's just lazy and forcing the IG to clean it by himself.

Im struggling with the other thing im working on so I think I'll work on this some more. However im going to bed so it will be tomorrow evening befire I can work on it.

Requesting an enormous, bald, albino barbarian. According to the Hackmaster exceptional height/weight tables, he's 7'6" and 451 lbs. Dressed exclusively in piles and piles of animal furs, makeshift shoes/boots entirely optional. If you feel like including it, his weapon is a "hammer" composed of a big square(ish) piece of rock and a small stripped tree for a handle.

Sorry for the lack of ref pictures, but if you start with Shaq, then picture him strongfat, babyfaced, hairless, and albino, you've got a pretty good idea.

Gopnik bear

Reanimated Gopnik Bear Knight waifu

Not the user you're replying to, but I don't think that was what was meant by that post. I think he just meant those two requests have been requested for a long time now, with no response. Which is totally fine.

I personally would rather they mention they are migrating, but I don't make up or enforce rules.

Reanimated Gopnic Commissar Bear Waifu

Any artists willing to do a male lewd? nothing super explicit, maybe a bath/shower scene or something?

Sorry I missed the delivery of but holy shit THANKS! Hopefully the artist is lurking because I feel like trash for not being able to say so earlier.

I hope you know where that's from, user.

it's all good. my next game isn't till saturday, but even then, the'res still no rush.
Really do like this, you're like the perfect drawfag for it IMO.
Have you put any thought into color for the t-shirt style part? I've been coloring it in (your art is really easy to do that on)
but I can't seem to make the strap things under the arms work.

If anyone could do a picture of this guy as a giant robot that would be cool. Maybe swap out the chest wound with an exhaust or something? Keeping the axe would be nice too.
youtube.com/watch?v=YL-2wR5C2x4

Tacticool Wizard

Squatting dragon.

Warforged Hitler.

was supposed to respond to

And of course I forgot the image to show you.

Reanimated Gopnic Bear Knight Waifu Android

Here you go, kind of got a little tired with this one

LOL FUGGIN EBIN XD!!!

Folks like you need to have their hands nailed together.

Taking shortstack requests

Can I request a Blood Raven trying to wrestle a relic off a shortstack watcher-in-the-dark?

Halfling bartender with generous cleavage splattered with beer foam, she looks unusually flustered by this.

A halfling were-corgi trying to appear fierce but instead being adorable.

Thick bat goblin, leaping out from a corner and trying to spook her human partner, though only looking kind of adorkable.

A thicc gnome warrior with pigtails trying to squeeze into her armor.

Me like