WHO THE FUCK BUYS BTC AT 13000 XDDDDDDDDD

WHO THE FUCK BUYS BTC AT 13000 XDDDDDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XQFpchY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When i bought at 7k ATH and posted in on Veeky Forums they all laughed at me.

I'm going to laugh when I'm buying yours at 7 cents.

I remember
WHO THE FUCK BUYS BTC AT 9000 XDDDDDDDDD
Apparently someone who madealmost 50% gainz
Also remember
muh I exited at 5900 will buy back later
Top keks you guys

Not me. I'll stare at the screen with the intent to buy until breaks 15k and then I'll buy...maybe.

I’d still laugh at you desu because when the bubble pops and everyone rushes to cash out you’ll be one of the people that loses money because you’re too arrogant to take some profit while we are flying this high with no support

someone who is buying on margin and thinks it's going a lot higher than 13k.

Someone hoping to sell it to a greater fool
When the greatest idiot finally decides to buys then it all comes tumbling down.

Can't wait for all those suicides
It's all jewish scam to reduce population

Better question is, who the fuck buys during a pump? Retards and dumb money. Always buy during crashes, sell when everyone else is buying. I have never lost money this way.

Imagine buying btc during the china FUD a few months ago when btc was $3000.

:^)

i bought at a value of 12.9k awhile ago with my projection of earning at 15k.

>Must have been MUGABE that bought at 13k

Chads are buying.

bitfinex bots are named chad?

>Always buy during crashes, sell when everyone else is buying. I have never lost money this way.

Fuck I've never actually thought about it this way. user, you just changed my life.

the normies are just getting started jellyfag

Institutional money. Hopefully all these pumps have put us at a new floor and this is all from new buy-in for long term investment.

>with no support

The fact that every major dip would that would have normally turned into a short crash has been bought up mean that there's support. The normies are here and they are keeping this thing crash-proof until they stop

People here in the netherlands are still figuring how everything works, dont know about other countries but believe me, the best times for bitcoin are still ahead... Dont be fooled by al those altcoin fags who try to look smart.

Why is Chad's mouse unplugged?

People who trade altcoins for bitcoin.

no need to plug in your mouse if all you're doing is HODLing BTC, virgin altcoiner

>its all great till its not

since this can happen within moments you better have a solid eject button my dude

The same idiots paying more than 50¢ for Iota

Ok fag, whos holding ETH in this thread thats holding out converting it to BTC.

Do it now so it will flip and the rest of us can make our money back.

>steam no longer supporting buttcoin
>unconfirmed transactions at 96k again, will rise to 300k in a few days
hey let's buy buttcoin it works everytime you know, just have to HO D L and buy the dip ahahahaha

i did. i had 12 btc then
i have 4 now

I feel comfy with alts.
BTC is the new gold. It is a dinosar. It can grow all it wants, but I feel saffer investing in projects rather than in a relict store of value

Won't be hard. Quick exchange of my BTC to LTC or ETH (if the kitties stop shitting on everything) and then send it over to Coinbase to case out. That or Tether if I believe it won't die

Implying buttcoin buyers have even heard about alts

Just a heads up. Big Christmas dip coming. Hope you're going to unload before the crash. Better luck in four years huh?

>virgin's 1.5% gains
>1.5% against BTC value
>Virgin makes 1.5% more money than Chad
Feels good to see the virgin win one for a change

>"institutional money"

Yeah about that meme, they already admitted to have bought ages ago. They'll be sellin on massive gains while marginshorting at the same time.

And BTC will be the sole thing to blame. But they will not give a fuck, because they ponzied the shit of you all nobs.

>Crypto is not a ponzi, BTC is.

>>Crypto is not a ponzi, BTC is.

Pretty accurate. BTC is too shitty to become a usable world currency. Hope I'll be able to catch what its true successor will be

I actually did. I bought my 2 BTC right then. Logic tells me to sell at least one of them now, but I'm scared.

set a sell limit where you will still make a profit and you are able to buy back in once the dip is over, theres going to be a dip here eventually. no one knows if its going to be after 15k 20k or 50k

Hold, dont let your weak hands takeover mate, also dont let those altcoiners make them weak.

yeah but the dip could easily be to higher than current price. the recent dips were from 7.5k to 5.5k and 11k to 9k. Not that huge

These guys on Discord do:
discord.gg/XQFpchY

Australia

19.2k aud

I never said I'm selling now. I don't think it's close to failing yet

I sold at $9000, waited for the market to crash and then bought some shitcoins when it didn't.

FOMO is real over here.

top kek

How high will BTC be on March 1, 2018?

If you're still up, stay in. If the trend reverses, you'll see it coming and have plenty of time to sell and still have a great profit.

I forgot about the mining we did a year ago on slushpool. Im glad I remembered everything. It’s not much, right now anyway.

I feel your feels. Got out at $8900.

100 million Satoshis

if you buy right now i can guarantee it will hit 15k before a dip. so you have atleast 2k profit and if your feeling ballsy set your limit at 11k so your only down 1k.

i did the same, now i just jumped back in and im not going to panic sell if it goes down. do it boys!

Good joke, everybody laugh, curtains!

2018 is going to be a great year.