Who's selling everything before the end of the year and holding only solid projects? Pic related

Who's selling everything before the end of the year and holding only solid projects? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/
reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7i0a2z/the_request_team_beat_out_65_teams_to_win_ing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thinking about allocating 25% to Req. couldn't be a more obvious x50 coin out there

Req has just been keeping the ratio to btc, it hasn't even moved up in coinmarketcap, the friday pump hasn't yet begun.

>LMAO x50.

Did he really say x50?

Thinking of selling my other coins to secure profit. Any play money goes to solid projects.

Should I sell my iota for this?

Don't know much about IOTA but REQ is a solid project. News coming out this Friday. Good partnerships and promising team.

Yeah, it's nearly holding parity with Bitcuck, impressive.

tfw only 6k REQ

What news is coming out? Any source or link :)?

the dev update will be posted her per usual
blog.request.network/

Do you think its gonna be anything relevant? Its nice to see that the price did reliably go up for the past two blogposts, but completely plummeted as soon as it was posted.
From what I can tell its not too late yet so Ill probably buy some and try to ride out the hill but I doubt Ill get more than 20% out of it if I sell directly when the blog comes out.

Whats REQs deal anyways? Ive seen it shilled on here more than most other coins for the last days. Is it just because it went up a bit or is there actually a good concept behind the coin (like with IOTA and similar coins)?

think it will be 20x in 2018.

depends if you consider an actual working product (testnet) relevant.

if u are not heavily invested in req u wont make it

Whats testnet? Really shill it to me m8. I wanna invest in something and Ive been looking towards REQ a for a bit now.

You sound like a slut being fucked

"Fuck me hard baby"

Someone shill me on this shitcoin. Got a few eth to throw around.

>parity

REQ is going to pull a decentraland within the next 1-2 weeks. I hold 650k tokens.

PS the only half decent FUD against REQ that has ever surfaced on this board is the line about YC start ups failing.

Read this

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7i0a2z/the_request_team_beat_out_65_teams_to_win_ing/

Brainlets don't deserve effortless gains. Go chase IOTA dumps.

tfw only 3,5k REQ

Nice, I hold quite a few as well. What makes you so sure about the next 1-2 weeks? Testnet release is great and all, but is there something more specific you know? And if so, how?

Testnet is a "test" version of the blockchain. It's used to test new features, develop APIs and products that interact with the network, etc. Bitcoin has a testnet. It was used to test segwit before it was rolled out. If you are developing some new software that leverages bitcoin, instead of having to buy bitcoin and spend thousands in fees while you develop your product, you can use the testnet. It mimics the functionality of the mainnet (the actual "real" blockchain), but it's not real bitcoin.

The point is, testnet is a working version of the product. It shows that they actually developed something and they're more than a vaporware whitepaper coin. They're the real deal and they deliver. It also allows other devs to get started on implementing all of the amazing features they have on the road map.

Don't miss this one. I can't promise insta-moon, but I can promise moon.

Btw who bought the dip? I am at 470k now. See you at $1 boys.

How much user? How much so I'll make it?

you're gonna make it

Missed the dip cuz I went all in too early

Jesus christ dude do some of your own research, you are definitely not going to make it if you just want people to spoon feed you

Prediction for when we hit $1? And more importantly, $1.50 and $2.00+ ?

I'd love to think that it will happen sometime in the next few months but I'm steeling myself to hold for at least a year DESU

Thanks m8. So the plan is to eventually replace Paypal by offering a more efficient and private network. Sounds pretty interesting. Ill go on and buy some at the next dip.

We all gonna make it.

You went all in? Crazy boy.

Step by step. $0.5 is our next milestone and imo that should be hit with main net in Q1 2018. That should give us a 300mcap which is reasonable for the potential. From this point we have see how good the API developing and furthermore their marketing strategy is.

>tfw only 770 REQ

>their marketing strategy
Y COMBINATOR IS SUPER AGGRESSIVE etc etc

If YC was aggressive, they would have compelled Bittrex to fucking list after test net.

Testnet not released yet

34k checking in. Prepare your asshole because I haven't held a coin to pump since Neo in August.

Only 486.
JUST

I recently filled my Chainlink bags to my goal of 10k, next I'm looking to get some for the long term holding game REQ. Also interested in XLM, RLC, ETP, and ARK for more long terms.

You should hold at least 10k REQ and 1k ARK

Got 0.1 btc lying around, thinking about buying some more. 9c the new floor? Feel like 7500 isn't enough for a moon mission.

It's a long term hold if you want a 100x moon mission. Q1 2018 should be $1.

The dev is a she guys I think we should sell

Shes the data analyst you faggot. The devs are males.

Wew thanks for making my worries disappear

I have 250k Req, am I going to make it?

Close, if not then your next play should put you into making it

I thought i had many, but only 500 waaaaaaah.

The irony is that req does 0 marketing, only timely progress update on real work. No deeper skateboard discussion bullshit.