I live in a homeless shelter, was literally homeless a few months ago...

I live in a homeless shelter, was literally homeless a few months ago, and missed the boat on Bitcoin in early 2011 even though I had read extensively on it before most people, probably most people on this board too.

My life literally fell apart after it mooned to 30 USD the first time, and when it hit 200, then 1k, I was suicidal everyday. I had 55 ETH stored on a hard drive which was lost too, and now I have literally 0 crypto holdings. Now... I am pretty certain I'll sudoku within the next year or two.

What do? What should I do, honestly? Should I just end it? I'm serious by the way. I can't handle my reality anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm no Pajeet but I really don't see how it can anymore

unironically take a good dose of LSD.
you're confused.

>LSD
I don't know how that could help though. I've done LSD before and it didn't change my life in any significant way

you forgot to post your BTC address :^)

What do you mean? This isn't some pajeet begging bullshit. This is my life. I'm not even joking (I fucking wish I was)

I really don't know what the fuck to do anymore

>mfw op's story is disturbingly similar to mine

Where you at
Whats your story

My life is fucked

Stop caring to the point of suicide about the money that you never had. The homelessness is not great either, but the only way is up OP. Find out whats really bothering you beyond missing the crypto gravy train and deal with that.

You know that a bunch of crypto millio-billlionaires are also scared to death that it might all go pop too? Same coin.... different side.

Better try 5meoDMT then

post confido adress :^)

Drugs ain't gonna work on this dude's life, he need to go deep into himself to come out stronger.

Plenty of gravy trains in the future OP, fix your life first. Killing yourself will be the biggest regret of your life, but it'll be too late to do anything about it by then.

Get a fucking job

Find a job. Coins should be a side hobby for 99% of people.

Yeah but they're set for life. They can literally cash out probably a small percentage of their portfolio and they'll never have to work again.
People who got in at the same time I should have done are beyond "wealthy", they're ultra high net worth now. Meanwhile, I'm broke and literally starving sometimes

I don't think there will be a chance like Bitcoin again

I lost it during homelessness etc

Fine, keep kicking yourself over the past which you can't change and kill yourself.

You don't know what the future holds - but the way you're thinkin, you're blocking anything positive ever happening anyway. Never mind about the other people, never mind whether there will be another chance like this one. Just focus on the NOW and start digging yourself out of your hole. The rest will follow.

Oh you lost your job, how will you ever find it. Shame you can never get another, eh?

Nail a homeless chick.

Also, focus on what you can control.

On which exchange can I buy some LSD ?

you didn't take enough

Doesnt sound very smart

Yeah but my point is I know I could have been ultra high net worth by now like some of my peers

>I'm broke and literally starving sometimes
if you say so

it's just money, man

Second. 400ug, no less.

> buy xlm, iota
> wait two years
> be rich

keep up the patience boy

>get a job
>buy link
ez

That Heroic Dose Bro, let the mushroom speak

you need job, friends and some intimate relation.
Slowly you can manage to get all of this.
Almost everyone here are missing some crypto opportunities, carry on user.

I unironically am. I went to a food bank last week

Nah, its life

I've done more than that in one sitting before

I doubt it

I doubt it. although I like Link

Yeah but I shouldnt hav emissed ffs

>bought LSD with bitcoin four years ago
>BTC worth exponentially more than then
>have 3 tabs of leftover acid I don't need
>wish I had more than .003 BTC

larp as commie. live in a commune with hairy hippy chicks, while secretly trading your way back into society, desu. later you can write a book about the stds you got.

if you take LSD, get a trip sitter
don't take LSD alone if you are suicidal

I always take my LSD alone. When I take it with friends they always feel scared and need to be reassured. When I take it by myself, I have an awesome four hours then take a benzodiazepine to stop the comedown blues

Kek does your name begin with J?

No

>Mushrooms told me to kill my self

Dude, you can’t live in the past. You know there a ton of people that also had tons of bitcoin or eth and sold them for nearly nothing. I bought 50 eth at $5 and sold at like $30.. I thought that was good but now I feel like I shot myself in the foot. Everyone feels this way at some point in crypto. Turn your life around dude and stop looking in the past.

1. Get a job, get a support system, get shitty apartment, feed yourself.
2. Start seeing mental health professional, sounds like you might be battling depression, there’s plenty of resources in most cities.
3. Stop fucking looking at biz until you’re mentally stable. This market will be here.
4. Once you feel stable and have some disposable income, come back, do reasearch and hodl what you love.

Remember that happiness can only be bought with money up to a certain extent. And that extent is 75k a year. You could do that as a manager of a McDonald’s in some cities. mo money mo problems.

post your eth address ill slide you 1k on one condition: when you make it you send 2k to someone on biz.

OK, I'LL PAY IT FORWARD WHEN I MAKE IT
0x0D07100A32B3148DC8035CAd7328e01350a9c576

Thanks. This is probably good advice but I just can't get over it. I think about it daily.

I know that feel. I almost invested $20,000 in BTC when it was $32. I also bought and didn't hold long several more times over the years on many different crypto. In the end, I didn't make much of anything.

user, gibs to poorfag pls

0xc9fd3dfa8f361b26922dbda393397cf9280ff531

>I fell for it

>3. Stop fucking looking at biz until you’re mentally stable.

the only advice anyone ever needs.

I'm sorry user. I'm in a similar boat.

naw its these nigger cats clogging the network

Oh. I see. What is your portfolio look like if you have enough to spare that much? Early adopter or just rich?

Shit's fucked. I wonder how many have ended it from fucking up with Bitcoin/crypto or losing keys, etc

I'm not to the point of ending it, but I do have regrets. Fucked up a few times. I try to live and learn.

I hear that but nevertheless, some people must have

I'm sure they have. It's fucked up. If that guy actually comes through for you and gives you that eth, I hope you can make the best of it user.

Yeah and I'm not sure... this is Veeky Forums after all but if it happens then yeah... good times

If you took 1% of the time you wasted thinking about what could have been and applied it into something useful, your life would be instantly better right now. Every single day there is a coordinate set of actions that could make every single person on earth become a millionaire. It doesn't mean that we magically get to know beforehand.

Right now there is a ton of coins that are worth jack fucking shit now and that will moon like crazy but you won't know it UNTIL it does. So what?

Stop being an oversensitive baby and man the fuck up. People like you who have no appreciation for what they have will never be happy. Even if you were a millionaire right now you'd just find something else to complain because your focus is dedicated to things that literally do not exist.

Stop wasting your time on earth trying to get money for nothing

I disagree. You made a bunch of judgements of my character without really knowing anything about it.

I know when something is enough. If I had made enough money to actually not be where I am right now, that would have been good enough for me. I didn't need to become a multi-millionaire, but I didn't make anything... despite being earlier than most.

That's my point

I'm not. But the people who invested early into Bitcoin got "money for nothing"...

FFS

Still nothing?

It was all a ruse

Sorry user.

Scared money makes no money, loser.

I hope you live somewhere that snows.

I had 150 btc 3 years ago, lost all of them in a bad trade and the great 2014 China crash (when BTC dipped to $100, most of them were on margin and it got called). You're not alone brother, I'd be a multi millionnaire but I'm living in a $300/month 1 1/2 room for rent and on cup noodles. I've been trying to keep my head out of crypto and going outside for walks, jogs, and just make my life a bit healthier as I was too losing my mind. just believe that there will be better days.

Kidney's go for a few thousand in China. They will even fly you there for them.

Though sometimes they harvest 2 while you are under.

why wait two years though?

Brother, I don't know if you're reading this but you made my year. I'm not joking. One day I'll return the favour and we'll call it even. I hope the good karma finds you, whatever, some people don't believe in all of that... but honestly, you are the fucking man and I can only wish you good fortune in the future.
Do you have a throwaway email? I really do want to repay at some point.

naw man just remember my condition

same goes for this guy

What a fucking legend

I'm literally smiling ear to fucking ear

wtf nigger you made me send to a contract

Damn bro! You sent him 1 eth too? Maybe he was a newfangled and didn't know or something

*newfag
Spell check lol

If you should have 30/40$ left, user, it would be a huge help. Fuck it, i know i am a poor beggar but i have nothing to lose, everything better than wagecucking for 7$ hour, even spamming my address here hoping that someone will help me get out of this situation

ETH 0x35588c527267defd0cc439504a26fb01b2e0dc1f

nevermind it looks like a wallet contract

What'd I do?

Is this the send help to broke as fuck people thread? If you're still down to help people out on the condition they help out Veeky Forums when they hit 2k, please sign me right up.

0x69E04244B32eA857Fd82551B79579b9d406f18Ad

you got the cash or not?

Think your lifes hard bro?

In the last 4 months I all of my five senses have seriously diminished for no reason.

Sense of sight, taste, sound, smell, touch.

Food tastes like nothing, I can barely make sense of music , everyones voice sounds muffled, my blu ray quality hdtv looks like 360p youtube videos its so blurry,i cant smell anything and my entire body has lost almost all sensation of touch, from head to toe.

on top of that I can't form coherent thoughts and cannot think or talk any more..and i have developed insomnia.

I literally am unable to enjoy life if I wanted to.
Everything I enjoyed is now meaningless.
Doctors can't tell me why other then (anxiety) which is absolute horse shit for how severe my symptoms are. I have anxiety from my symptoms but not the other way around..

WHenever I see people complaining aboout hardships I envy them because at least they still have a full working body that they are able to experience life properly with, which I now dont. I cant enjoy food, tv, movies, music, sex, or literally anything thats fun in life because all my senses have severely diminished for no reason. probly gonna kms soon I have set up my belt around my neck a few times but backed out, dno how much longer I can even live like this. Be thankful you still have a functioning body and mind.

oh and i have zero coins even though ive been meaning to buy since 2013 and am 20k in debt,

You living legend actually did it, thank you user. You actually sent me more than i earn in 2 days lol

Holy shit dude. Can't fucking believe it. Just checked and I have one pending. You're a legend man. Thank you so much.

Anything else to spare for another old/poorfag?
0xfdadbe3c22733497cb0e5af2771f9f6d5e90e044

accept jesus as your lord and savior

the world is finished in 10 years tops anyway. may as well get that eternal life and new body at the resurrection.

I know it won't change shit in your life, but i'm with you user, you will take your life back sooner or later

if legit could really use it desu, feel weak for even asking tho

0x82B2c445E64efcf4d038A3438EFddc1C5Ac2f5E3

Damn what the fuck is this then? Cancer?

ive been praying non stop since all of this has happened but it only seems to be getting worse. thanks though

Seriously, thank you user.

post proof

are you saved though? prayer is useless otherwise

(john 9:31)
>Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

so assuming this is turning into a poorfag story i'd like to make a little contribution;

since getting into crypto about 3 months ago i've been completely obsessed by it and, bit by bit, managed to throw all my savings into it. thought i was doing great with a couple of coins until they tanked, and now i can't even pay my parking ticket

if anyone is a huge whale that could spare a bit of bitcoin then that would be appreciated, here is my btc address: 1GRaVcbPJUFqpoNNDTcJoYCmm7r33fLMoj

i haven't shared my btc address before so i hope im doing this the right way. sorry for being a scrub :(

>are you saved though?

im not sure what you mean by this. can you explain further?

watch the vid i posted

The legend donated me 0.1 too. Really, never got a single penny in 3 years on biz, first time it ever happened to me

Fucking religious cucks. If you were born in India you would be a Hindu, if you were born in China you would be a Buddhist, if you were born in Japan you would be a Shinto, if you were born in Pakistan you would be a Muslim.

Fucking retarded fucking shits. Learn to use critical thinking in your daily life and not just listen to whatever dumb fuck cuckery your piece of shit parents brought you up in, it's the 21st century and you have the Internet yet you're still in the dark ages.

dude donated me 2.2

I nearly fucking came

just watched it and nearly cried at the end. thanks user. What he was talking about with putting your faith in Jesus alone and not yourself is something I have not been doing. Thank you

holy fucking shit i would have died
Hope those 2 ETH will help you get out of your hell user, i wonder how many wonderful people like this legend are there

This thread made me cry.

I am happy for all of you

>tfw this thread will go down in history
>the first time a random dude helped a complete poorfag like me and two other anons

you're either very ill or very neurotic.

either way I wish you the best.