No coiners

>no coiners

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2017/11/06/why-buffett-sees-bitcoin-bubble/#175b10d462a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck cares about bitcoin

lol people who have some.

Are there even any no coiners left?

You keep losing money on daytrading your shitcoins and I'll take my 16x this year from hodling

Please donate me any amount

1AwAt4oLFers1QCcse8x6FYWtCY7V5eb6V

Literally 0.0000001 if you don't need it

fuck off

try spending them or converting to fiat.
not being able to cash out is not a meme.

this is Mt Gox 2.0.

Honestly at this point I'm amazed coins are still a thing. I figured after 2013-2015 all the BTC rip offs would die, yet they only seemed to proliferate. What I especially don't get is how people think this number on a website is their money.

Guys. You're paying to play a game. That's it. Sure, if you cash out it's no longer a game and instead actual money, but you're not going to do that, because it's for suckers, isn't it? Even if you tried, with massive companies collapsing left and right for years there isn't great chances to get out.

At this point I've just given up on caring about crypto. It's lost all real value and now exists only as an investment vehicle at best. You could be developing skills to make real money, but instead you're doing the easy thing and pretending to be experts in finance looking at graphs and buy/sell coin multiple times per day.

All I can say is at least you have some ambition and you're playing a game you think will make you money, not just Dota and CSGO.

how do I download free bitcoins pls help

>Its a bubbling, everybody is buying in so you wont be able to cash out

Most people involved in crypto are very naive and think it is more than it is, but you are the greater fool if you think it is isn't real money. Might as well be trading commodities

you are right.

HODL until MT GOX

t. someone who sold at 4k

I can cash out commodities bar a financial crisis in a first world country though.

THE TETHERING

>All I can say is at least you have some ambition and you're playing a game you think will make you money, not just Dota and CSGO.
kek this

Never owned. Do I regret not buying at $10 is 2011-2012? Sure. Can't do anything about it now, and sure as hell not about to fuck myself over.

This. Stockfags appear to have left or joined the dark side.

>can't cash out

>hurr cannot cash out

You can transfer bitcoins for fiat, hell you can buy gold with bitcoin now.

Swallow cum no coiner
>>>israel

I'm so gonna worship Mcafee's dick if he was right in 2020.

Ill build him an altar of Golden dick

WHY IS IT GOING UP ONLY?????????
I SOLD MY 13 COINS IN MARCH

Coinbase won't even load the buy/sell page, are too many people buying in?

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can’t sell shit on binance. It says successful but doesn’t credit me with the bitcoin

you probably just bought 3 million worth of link

this shit is hitting 15k by christmas, maybe sooner!

forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2017/11/06/why-buffett-sees-bitcoin-bubble/#175b10d462a8

mate none of that shit matters

did you read the article? his complaint was that its not under the federal reserve, I buy it BECAUSE it isnt under the federal reserve

Nocoiners are now altcoiners.

If they're not in some scammy altcoin they're just good at mental gymnastics coping