Looking back on it...

Looking back on it, is there an NPC/PC/DMPC that would have made more sense or been more fun if you had chosen the opposite gender for it?

Gandalf

Gender does nothing mechanically, so it wouldn't help my stats.

Most of my NPCs are female, because my PCs are less likely to try and murder them of they're girls. So they would probably end up dying a lot more.

My PCs are always old dudes who fight for justice, so maybe it would be better depending on the current story.

My DMPCs dint exist.

So no, not really.

Who's this homely plain girl that I'm finding so unbelievable cute?

I think it's supposed to be a female version of Morty from Rick and Morty. I don't think there ever was one in the show

I had a DM that always made his super powered edgy self-inserts female in an attempt to be less blatant about it. Everyone noticed anyway and started making fun of the trend until he got butthurt enough to stop.

Check out this qt user

What the fuck, where did you get a picture of mai waifu?!

dumpster diving probably

My notFrench fighter who's actually a notEnglish rougue totally should have been a chick cross dressing, since the group was weird as fuck anyway and I left ASAP.

>rougue

Morticia from the mobile Game "Pocket Mortys" where you collect Mortys from the multiverse like Pokemon

Girlmorty is kind of cute.

I feel like any character I wanted my players to be more sympathetic to would be better as a female.

Summer is still the cutest

I guess Morticia makes sense as a rule 63 name for Morty, but Mindy is what came to mind for me.

It would have been about the same, really. Robots aren't really defined by gender as much as organic beings are. Would still have just been a dive-kicking, bike-riding, sword swinging crazy person who thinks old Saturday morning cartoons are historical documentaries.

>Most of my NPCs are female, because my PCs are less likely to try and murder them of they're girls.
Oh my god this. Female NPC's are instantly more sympathetic and won't be randomly ignored/executed/considered a dick for no reason. I've changed an important character to female at the last second in order to make sure the players actually interact with them more times than I can remember.

I wonder what kind of underwear femMorty would wear

I think that Dread would have been a good game if it had been the opposite gender. Right now it's shitgender and I wanted it to be gamegender.

What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?

She cries a lot

She's part hypnotoad.

Hawt here have an upboat :^)
xD

G-string. If Morty was a girl he'd be a total slut.

>Pressures Rick into buying him a sexbot, and then fucks it near constantly
>Awkwardly hits on ayylmao pussy whenever the opportunity arises
>Once masturbated to an extra curvy piece of driftwood

Yeah, it checks out.

Where the fuck do you get players like that? My players consider every NPC a dick regardless of age, race or gender, and don't feel remorse killing them.

Maybe that says more about how you run your games.

Just a possibility.