Looks like GW finally have a legitimate excuse to sue someone. Pic is from the new Iron Man comic

Looks like GW finally have a legitimate excuse to sue someone. Pic is from the new Iron Man comic.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/tg/47229329
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GW only sues honest, hardworking little guys who are struggling to get by. They're no match for Marvel's legal department.

>implying GW will actually sue a major comic company

This.

GW are bullies and Disney would literally bury them in lawyers.

GW only sues people who they know can't afford to engage in a lengthy legal battle, because most of their policies are bullshit/illegal anyway so any competent lawyer will just tell them to fuck off.

Wish you could just use the fact that they didn't sue Disney as a precedent to call upon regarding any further law suits they try to make, claiming that they don't really care about their intellectual property rights if they're going to pick and choose who to sue.

But I guess that's now how law works, huh?

We've had this thread every month for the past 2 years.

>new

This pic has been posted on Veeky Forums for literally months. So, you know, not new.

This.
The same thing that forces them to sue every time they possibly can, case or not, against small time innocent people is the same thing that will force them to sue Marvel or give a huge case to anyone and everyone in the future that tries anything.

The law is so fucked up that it's pretty much insane, blatantly self-harming, and written by those who profit the most from it.

But hey, try and make a hashtag out of that and people get all upset you aren't taking it as seriously as #blacklivesmatter or #alllivesmatter or #whitegenocide or what have you.

I'm not seeing whats suable

This thread is going the way of /pol/ pretty fast. Let's just get it all out of our system: NAZI NIGGER JEW KIKE GINGER JAP CHINK FAGGOTS WHITE POWER ALLAHU AKBAR SHALOM MY BROTHER

>Pic is from the new Iron Man comic.

I'm sure you meant to say a really fucking old Venom Space Knight comic.

The funny thing is that dindus don't and never will matter.

>GINGER
Never in my life have I seen /pol/ make fun of gingers. Irish, yeah, but never gingers.

Help us out here OP. Is it the vehicle designs, or what?

They literally ripped a Tau vehicle model from DoW2, scaled it up, and pasted it in there.
You can even see how the turrets and side doors are still tiny because they weren't scaled alongside the base mesh.

We had a bunch of threads about this months ago, when it was actually new.

Fuck this old shit, let's make a thread about symbionts.

So Veeky Forums, have you played characters with symbionts?

Were they lovecraftian abominations, biomechanical armors, alien parasites?

Playing a Dread Pirate in 4th Ed D&D, character had a magical parasite for a tongue. Threw it in there as a bit of dumb colour for why I wasted all my feats on gaining new languages. GM used it as a massive plot-hook for the overarching story, which was nice.

The "Disney's lawyers are bigger" is true but if the case makes it to court Disney is absolutely fucked, considering they are also notorious for using litigation to preserve their IP. At that point if GW shows any indication that they want to pursue, it's almost certainly a better value to settle rather than fire up the expensive money eating law team to stonewall and risk getting publicly BTFO for even more money than they would settle for.

More likely there's an out of court settlement that stipulates GW is not to talk about the details, and some idiot (whether directly responsible or a fall guy) gets canned for costing Scrooge McMouse a stack o'cash.

Had a simple little one-off where a friend said he wanted something akin to the bastard child of Shadowrun and Prototype. Shadows and duped or absorbed biomass instead of zombie virus, but same basic principle.

I guess it might not count, because he wasn't so much wearing it as he just was it, but he could have done it, if he wanted.

someone might as well post the bolt pistol, and yeah this tank thing had been posted before i thought.

ok here then yuki.la/tg/47229329

GW tau vehicle known as Skyray Gunship

Forgeworld Ta'unar supremacy suit.

Forgeworld Discontinued Orca

Think you for bringing up this important issue.