If you can't see this you're literally setting yourself up for failure

Hint: ETH is fucking massively undervalued.

this shit cannot scale and is not secure
if you are brainlet you are going to endorse this

imagine getting your coin destroyed by a bunch of online kitties

can bitcoin scale?

Kek

Imagine not being some kind of Eastern European or jungle asian. You can’t

help a dumb pajeet out, why is posted pic an issue

More than 10% of that volume is because of pictures of cats

If they developed onchain scaling solutions and upped the blocksize yes.

Cardano all the way. If you have a functioning brain and can read, this should be pretty obvious.

Protip: Literally no blockchain could handle the amount of stress that ETH has experienced the last few days.

Both are trash with devs that are downright christianfundamentalistnutjobs or pedos.

Neither can't handle the volume needed. Both are overvalued.

> Fuck both coins, really.

EOS and Nuls could, assuming they're completed to spec. Sidechains are the future.

THEY STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT BITCOIN

THEY'RE STILL SHILLING FOR FAGGOT ETH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>bitcoiners in charge of scaling

lol @Ethereum. Last month they were going to single-handedly protect their distributed data platform from "Nazis." Today, they can't even sort out Cryptokitties.

I'm so glad I dumped it all back into BTC when that fucking Pajeet started virtue signalling on Twitter last month. Fuck ETH. I had real hopess for their blockchain, which was the only reason I invested in their crypto. Now I'm just going to ignore any notion of blockchain-as-project-platform until a legit, stress-tested blockchain clearly emerges.

I want to see a whites only crypto, built into whites only, extreme-vetted DAO.

Eat shit Pajeethereum. Fucking Technocommies.

TOP KEK
If you're a Bitcoiner, instead of talking about scaling you should just STFU

Ruck ethereum I would rather use bitcoinereum classic

>Nazis
Really? Got a story?
Because that would be so faggy.

cat images killed the ethereum nwtwork. what makes you think ethereum would be capable of being the main crypto? btc will soon have lightning network. then all your shitcoins will get BTFO.

>assuming
>the future

You just proved my point. And ethereum has several offchain projects being worked on.

It was one pajeet who doesn't even work for eth anymore. Vitalik and other devs said he was going against their beliefs with his tweets.

Vitalik is pro censorship pro cp. No values were compromised.

literally drowning in pussy

this

same with ETH?

Lol all the misinformation about eos, they are not building a blockchain yet everyone thinks they are.

>Vitalik and other devs said he was going against their beliefs with his tweets
You literally pulled this directly out of your own anus. Stop spreading lies, faggot.
Vitalik openly supports the idea of banning Trump supporters ("""Nazis""" and """fascists""") from using Ethereum by any means necessary.
I'm not digging up the archived tweets proving Vitalik said this, because it's unnecessary when so many other anons remember seeing it.
If you're going to propagate insane tinfoil hat conspiracy theories like "Vitalik supports free speech", then you need to provide the slightest shred of evidence that it's true. Pro tip: You can't.

I love CP