pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43017728/#43023123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did somebody say Friendship?

Who is the best bro you can find in jumpchain.

Solaire, obviously.

You're not wrong.

The best I've found so far is Ainz Ooal Gown, but I'm a bit biased, since he and the others in Nazarick saved me.

Nah, it's this guy. Even though he doesn't exist. He is still best bro.

If Dick and Head are about, any chance of the Counter-Strike jump getting a +0cp Filthy Casual drawback or similar which removes the fail condition, presumably at the cost of missing out on the Global Elite rewards (or maybe you can't get points for taking other drawbacks, or both, or something else)?

Another option is Frisk.

Which settings hand out free starships? So far I've got;
1. Light of Terra
2. Outlaw Star
3. Star Wars: Original Trilogy
4. FTL: Faster Than Light
5. Homewolrd
6. Sins of a Solar Empire

(Chronicles of Riddick)
-Background: Holy Man (Free) -Faith is important to mental strength.
-Beautiful Eyes (800CP) -Though honestly, I kind of like the idea of neat eyes.
-Head In A Box (600CP) -Understanding people is also important.
-Knowledge of the Faith (Free) -And respect for other cultures is needed.
-Necromonger Technology (200CP) -But honestly, this seems neat.
-Goggles (Free) -Protecting my eyes are good.
-25,000 Credits (Free) -Also, some money is nice.
-A Lavish House (0CP) (Discount) -AAAAND SOME LUXURY ITEMS.
-Too Bright (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 30 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

I think we all know that I have no idea what I'm doing, based on my mistake of not buying any capstones and more or less going straight for a gimmick build of being a luxurious holy person who teaches love and peace to everyone around. While having fucking crazy eyes and understanding Necromonger technology.

So it's been something like fifteen years since I last read any of the Narnia books, and I don't remember them too well. Could someone tell me which time period would be the safest? Because Chronicles of Narnia has a lot of very nice psychological protection perks, and I kind of want to make it my first jump to prepare my mind for the millennia of jumping.

Frisk, Asriel, Sans, and Papyrus are tied for best bros. Seriously, from a child that saves and befriends an entire race that wanted humans dead, to a kid who loved his adopted sibling so much he would do anything for them, even risk his life, to a skeleton that looks after his loved ones, even if he thinks it won't matter in the end, to a skeleton that can not, and WILL not, hurt anyone, seeking to be everyone's friend. All great bros.

Chara has the potential to be a good person, depending on how to interpret their Story. I brought them back to life and helped them find Redemption. They lived with Frisk and Asriel as Siblings, with Toriel as their Mom.

Supreme Commander if you go Drop-In gives you a derelict (but still usable) spaceship, though it's unclear whether it actually has FTL itself and thus would qualify as a starship.

R-Type gives you one for free if you go with the general background. Another background there gets a space-capable transport and everyone gets a fighter for free, but that isn't really what you're looking for.

Supreme Commander uses Jump Gates for interstellar travel right? So the ship probably wouldn't have FTL.

Thanks, and fighters work too. I'm looking for any spaceship that's free.

The ship is from the days before the Quantum Gate Network was established. It might be a relativistic ship, but given that it states that it was built to transport ACUs to the battlefield I'd assume it has FTL. Not much point in a combat transport that takes 15 years to get you to where the engagement is happening.

Rolled 180, 237 = 417 (2d595)

Meh, just start with the first book and skip out on the war. They have a long period of peace after.

Originally such a ship would've had the ability to build its own gates, but as described the derelict would appear to have been stripped of that system.

Yeah, the ship would certainly be capable of relativistic flight, but SupCom FTL is all quantum teleportation. It's just if you've got a Gate at both ends it's magnitudes less energy-intensive than if you have to do a jump from a Gate to an arbitrary destination.

Anything that'd allow my ship to survive ramming into a planet (besides out-massing it)? Assume terminal velocity.

There's a perk in Vandread that's specifically for ramming things at high speed without harming your ship.

Is taking the programmer origin in Generic Virtual World basically a death sentence?

Guess what?

Thanks!

No. Tell me.

Chicken butt.

Why?

CHICKEN THIGH.

8-----------

Ow. That looks painful -- is it?

I picked up a Great Grey Wolf in Dark Souls, dude is a great buddy.

BallsDeep69.

>R-type
I maintain that the most interesting thing about that jump are the bydo and their crazy biology and humanity's crazy technology.

You should bring them to One Piece and teach them the Three Sword Style. Then laugh as people figure out how to fight a wolf with three swords in its mouth.

Klein?

Balls. Deep. 69.

Sir?
Are you BallsDeep69?

What are your opinions on this:

I'm looking at the Transformers Jump, and I can get a Scout chassis for free, but what I want for my robo-alt form is too large for that chassis (a fighter jet).

However, if I apply height boosting perks from other jumps, I can easily get the size I need.

It's a fairly simple work around which does not necessitate me buying the 400 point Large Chassis, but I'm not too sure if goes against what was intended?

What do you guys think?

Well, fucking obviously. That's like saying the most interesting thing about Smite are the fucking gods, of course it fucking is.

I'm fine with that. Tranformers shift size when they transform all the time. Megatron used to turn into a pistol.

Usually purchases operate solely on what's within the singular jump, stuff from previous jumps don't work as prerequisites unless stated otherwise. So in this case you'd basically have to hope Manyfist takes mercy on you.

Thank you for introducing me to this abridged series.

Honestly, ignore the bullshit with the size restrictions, even the large chassis is too small for most fighter plane's wingspan by a longshot. To put it in perspective, the maximum wingspan you can get for a fighter jet is 14m. The SWEPT wingspan for an F-14 is 12m. Read: the wingspan it can't fly with.

What are some good perks for surviving the SAO helmet after dying in game?

You're welcome, user. Remember, best purchase in the jump.

fuck off and find them yourself, powerwanker

Anomalous Physiology from SCP, Omega-Level Regeneration from X-Men, Onega-Level Self Molecular Manipulation from X-Men, an alt form that lacks a classical brain to fry, etc.

Wow, rude.

My suggestion would be a perk that reinforces your nervous system or makes it redundant. Anomalous Physiology from SCP might work, for example.

Good Technokinesis or Hacking Perks to remove the lethal consequences for everyone.
What does that even have to do with powerwanking? He's asking how to beat a helmet. Not even a special helmet, a gaming device made of plastic and metal that only presents a threat in terms of microwaving your brain.

Be a Star Wars Gen'dai? That race has had at least one 'kiss the sun' which I take as a colloquies for being sent into hard vacuum close enough to a sun to challenge the shields of the ship he was on, not actually full contact with the sun. Not sure how he survived that but there was some cybernetics needed afterward.

It is a little surprising that there isn't a perk like that in the jump.

I wonder if just having enough durability perks would help?

People like this are always searching for skeevy ways to get around limitations, and they're even too lazy to think of them themselves. If you ask me, dying in the game should result in a fiat-enforced death and end your chain, but of course these threads have gone to shit and are currently filled with moralless scumbags, so that would never come to pass.

>skeevy
>moraless scumbag

Timmy. Find a therapist. Talking this negatively about yourself isn't healthy.

I really wish that there was an option to jump the abridged version.

I thought that was the All Out of Mercy drawback. Am I wrong?

>Fresh out of Mercy: He’s unstable, your existence triggers his PTSD (violently so), and he has all your Perks. Somehow.

It has been far too long since SAO Jump.jpeg

There are no mountains Captcha only trains!

How big can that hangar get KOTOR?

I've got something 300x300x70 meters, and while I get your rules on the hangar, I can take the specs for that ship and upgrade the star wars one to those specs. The hangar would simply be more convenient compared to my current set up.

If you could stick your head in a microwave and not get severe brain damage, you're okay.
Nobody was asking you, by the way. If you wanted that to be the ruling, you should have made your objection as the Jump was being made, rather than calling everyone amoral scumbags for wanting to do things you seem to think are Powerwanking, like circumventing an overglorified Oculus Rift with a Microwave attached's murder mode.

Didn't he say that it would always be big enough for your ship no matter how big it gets?

He might have in the thread, but not in the document itself.

what happens if you use dark binding to eat a Hollow?

What are some good aura type powers?
Stuff like Cognitohazardous from SCP and Aspect Cultivation from Lord of Light

Nen (Hunter x Hunter)
Aura (RWBY)
Shinsoo Manipulation (Tower of God)
Mantra (Asura's Wrath)
That's all that come immediately to mind.

Stay Healthy from Chrono Trigger, Travelers Light from Destiny, or Bloodlust from Assassination Classroom.

This.

First book's danger is literally just Jadis beating random people up, mugging a jewelry store, fighting the police and generally having a very long nigga moment after she notices her magic doesn't work on Earth.

And once she gets to Narnia, she...basically gets dimensional travel seasickness so she gives up trying to conquer everything for a while.

You're completely safe as long as you stay the fuck out of Charn and can outrun a woman who can casually rip a lamppost out of the ground as an improvised weapon.

Well, the obvious choice has been announced but apparently that Mr Rogers person people brought up ages ago is the only person, real or fictional, I remember having unanimous praise for by the entire thread. And is companionable in the Generic Children's Show jump.

Also apparently there's someone called Gentaro in Kamen Rider Neo Hessei who, every time I've asked anyone who knows about the show, has been described as an infinite font of friendship.

...Look, I'm really out of my depth here, IC and OOC. I guess Belial & Nabaros from DS1/SMT, the versions of Palpatine/Grievous from Auralnauts' Star Wars and lots of JoJo characters but especially Johnathan Joestar are also pretty cool? The only guy I can definitely vouch for, Michael Carpenter, would a) need a pod and b) wouldn't leave his family/God-given duty behind.

Warhammer 40k Orks Edition When?

The archivist Brutus is working on it.

Along with Star Wars The Old Republic.

249. Guardians of Ga'Hoole
Origin: Drop-In, Species: As You Were (-100)
Perks: Prehensility (-100), Nurse-Maid, Gadfeather (-100), Silent Wing (-200), Hot Coals for Gizzard Stones (-400)
Items: A History Of Ga'Hoole by Lyze of Kiel, Ember (-100)
Import (-200)
Drawbacks: The Ground is Dangerous (+200)

Stalwarts: Guardian Typical Owls, Instinct, Prehensility (-100), Chaw [Weather Interpretation], Colliering Chaw (-100), Hot Coals For Gizzard Stones (-200)
Roberta: Guardian Pure Tyto (-100), Instinct, Prehensility, Chaw [Search and Rescue], Raptor (-300)
SoB: Guardian Typical Owl, Instinct, Prehensility, Chaw [Blacksmithing], Red Glare (-100), Silent Wing (-100), Hot Coals For Gizzard Stones (-200)
Isaac: Drop-In Typical Owl, Instinct, Prehensility, Nurse Maid, Higher Magnetics Spronk (-200), Ryb of Blacksmithing (-200)
Toby: Denizen Peacock, Instinct, Prehensility, Strong Gizzard, Jumper Who Doubts (-100), Gizzard Flying (-300)
Kerbals: Pure One Pure Tyto (-100), Instinct, Prehensility, Nachtmagen (-300)
Chris: Guardian Peacock, Instinct, Prehensility, Chaw [Search and Rescue], Red Glare (-100), Silent Wing (-100), Hot Coals For Gizzard Stones (-200)
Argit: Denizen Bat, Instinct, Prehensility, Strong Gizzard, Jumper Who Doubts (-100), Gizzard Flying (-300)

>I can survive a small nuke
>There's an earthly predator that can hurt me
I never touched the ground. Not fucking once. I don't know what this creature is but I want approximately no part in it's existence. It's not even worth animorphing into. I nearly touched the ground once and used the geokinesis from Teen Titans to move the ground.

I spent the rest of the time chilling with owls, who instinctively recognize me as prey. It was actually pretty cool. They had all the best stories, and neat tricks, and while they didn't exactly trust me at first I just used Redwood Soldier Meditation to hide in the tree when they began getting me. I'm very good for the health of trees.

You get a familiar that is a Hollow. They're just souls.

>I can survive a small nuke
>There's an earthly predator that can hurt me

Good lord, you seem to be hunted by Manbearpig.

Anti, the first book was The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
That's the one where the kids find a wardrobe and murder Jadis after she tries to get a kid hooked on magical heroin chocolates.
After Jadis dies, all four kids became monarchs of Narnia, and they spend something like forty years or more just doing that while the whole realm lives in peace. Then they accidentally find the way back home and fall out of the wardrobe the same age as when they left.
So, if you decide to pop in in the first book, you can just fuck off while Jadis is getting killed, and then you're just in a huge section of peace and tranquility where nothing happens.

The book you're thinking of is called The Magician's Nephew, and is actually the sixth book in the series.
Although everything else you said is correct.

I'm gonna second Frisk from Undertale, mainly just because I don't know who any of these other people are, and Frisk is pretty great.

I didn't companion him, because that probably would have ended up causing me to become a better person.
Lord knows we can't have that.

And I'm back! Forgot my name sorry! I was this guy .

Didn't know that, thanks.

I've been working on a weapon of massive destruction that I'm calling either God's Revolver or Chekhov's Gun.
It started as the GBE (Blame!) which I have since fused with the tracking gun pointed out by this guy , the way I fuse my weapons is by taking them to be Enchanted (King Arthur) to have the 'Make it absorb other items to gain their properties'. Then I made it both the Barrel Replica and the Seventh Holy Scripture before Alice Winters gave me some advice. I have since used the Golden Weapon import (Magical Girl Noir) and Dreadnaught Engineering (FFXIV) to upscale the GBE to short rifle status. Next I've fused it with the Dark Matter gun (FFIX), and my Caster (Outlaw Star).

Anyone got any other good gun/weapon imports or should I just cycle this through the Sword Plant (King Arthur) Let's Make It Better (Unholy Heights) cycle for a few hundred years. Also I tend to make Sword Plant (King Arthur) versions of the original models of what I have so I still have an original recipe GBE for mass production should I need them.

On an additional note.
How well would this monster do against the Worm Endbringers?
I'm hoping well because I'll be going there as soon as Worm user makes Friendbringers canon.

Hi user-Formerly-Known-As-Anti-Spiral and Konata!
You can be better Konata, just do it in such a way that you need no effort to be better.

Rolling Counter from Mother plus any regen perk that keeps your mind intact while it fixes your brain.

Probably any perk or magic that gives resistance/immunity to electricity or better yet electromagnetism (since the helmet kills you by frying your brain via EM).

Sufficient stacking of luck perks so that the helmet glitches and the kill subroutine fails to go off before you can remove the helmet.

Dog Talisman from Jackie Chan Adventures (though you may or may not have the migraine from hell afterwards).

Heart Of Steve from Minecraft Reloaded, depending on whether the helmet zaps once and is done or just keeps zapping until you are dead.

Red Hot Shot from Bayonetta, A Bad Dream from Rust, Extra Life from Scott Pilgrim, Horcrux from Harry Potter, or similar "second chance" perks/items.

You know, I'm not sure if it's only for swords or not, but I think that the Merlin jump has an item that allows you to import a weapon as Dragon forged. Meaning, any blow is fatal. Does that help?

Oh hey guys I'd love to see your ATELIER: ARLAND TRILOGY jumps just to see how bad mine is by comparison.

Oh shiny! Also thank you I'll look into it.

...oh.

Huh, I was thinking chronologically. Or maybe I just got confused by the recent edition that apparently list The Magician's Nephew as the FIRST book because, well, chronology.

But yeah, that's. That's a good idea as long as you've got a way to not freeze to death.

Also no and why would you think this? You'd think being a programmer in generic VIRTUAL world would be like, mad lucrative. Just hole up somewhere and program like crazy.

Another title for the first book could be "Winter Came".
Though for Jadis it would be Brace yourself, Spring is coming.

Hi, guy!

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43017728/#43023123

AKA: ASA Spends 10 Years Stoned Out Of His Goddamn Mind.

From reading the Hangar Bay perk, it would have to be exactly as big as is necessary to allow "plenty of space to walk around your ship and conduct repairs or modifications".

It says it can hold the Death Star, so depending on which version it's have a diameter or up to 900km. But yea I think it does grow to fit your ship.

Pfffff. But if I'm better, how can I be all sad and terrible? I don't understand at all!

>I'd love to see your ATELIER: ARLAND TRILOGY jumps
I never made a build for that, actually. I don't really know anything about Atelier?
Anti told me all there was to know was, like, "become super alchemist -> win" or something.

But I just never got around to making a build for it. There's a small but surprising number of jumps that just fell through the cracks like that for me.

Yeah, you probably were? I mean, it's a PREQUEL, so you're not wrong insofar as it occurs first out of any of the stories. But, nah, it's actually the first book that was written by Lewis.

It says (paraphrased) it can fit the ship you import, so sure if you had a Death Star from another jump you could import that, but the phrase "Death Star" in the perk itself refers to the aesthetic of the hangar, not the volume.

I've been told it's a crafts(wo)man's dream Jump, so I thought you'd have been all over it.

Maybe a cataclysm shield from Bastion? It's the same type of tech that protected some areas from the planet exploding, so it should be able to save a ship from hitting a planet?

Administrator Access from Kidd Radd gives you admin access on public servers. So you could just...turn the bad options off and free everyone, I guess? Assuming the SAO game server counts as a public server.

Will of the User (same jump) would also be good.
Technopathy (Buffy or Sonic) or taking Giffany from Gravity Falls should also be able to break your helmet if not free everyone from the game server.

Lastly, and most stupidly...the microwave thing that zaps your brain is a type of radiation. So Self Sustenance from DC makes you immune to radiation, it does nothing to you even if it triggers.

Nice build.

Question on the Riddick jump:

If we kill the Lord Marshall, does the Necromongers' "keep what you kill" rule still apply?

>(since the helmet kills you by frying your brain via EM)

The wiki says it's not specified whether the actual killing is done via EM induction or microwave cooking, so you'd want immunity to magnetism AND radiation just to be sure.

Yes the keep what you kill would apply, it actually happens in cannon. You'd also have to watch your back for the rest of your time there too.

Works for me, thank you.

Player One from Kidd Radd, may not be best bro, but is certainly a bro. The perk says so!

So, what's the deal with the Heroes jump, that no one ever talks about?

It's a meh-tier jump from a Spacebattler who didn't have a good intro to /jc/.
He had to ask if people wanted the non-Force-using-classes in SWTOR before dropping it, and then subsequently picked up an OP Chinese xianxia novel with universe-busters and too many gods, followed by... Well. heroes.

TIME FOR LATE RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS FROM LAST THREAD

The arrows.

You have to choose a specific weapon. You cannot switch. You could possibly train yourself up to that level with other weapons, with a lot of time and effort.

Kirby and his friends will show up during the events of Kirby's Return to Dream Land, and if you have no other way out of Halcandra then you can hitchike a ride with them to Pop Star. I'm sure Kirby wouldn't mind.

You can breathe in space.

Most of the really expensive ones, like Aurelion, are expensive for a good reason. I'll still go over it once I'm finished with the jump proper and make sure there's no goofy mistakes, though.

If they have Copy, yes. If not, no.

So, if I weren't making a gun here and instead made a Melee weapon are there any good ones to suggest?

Not really that good. Power Copying would be the only reason I'd ever go and it has some serious limiters on it that never lift, ever.

Wait, did that thing even get onto the drive? Last I remembered it was technically a WIP around the time whathisface stopped posting altogether.