So i just tried day trading. put $100 (just proof of concept before i invest real racks) in a random growing coin...

so i just tried day trading. put $100 (just proof of concept before i invest real racks) in a random growing coin, monitored it in between chores, and i just made $15 in half an hour.

i now have $110 to play with more day trading, and $5 to put into BTC. why arent you doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/5gJt8H5.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Being this poor

wow you're an expert already. you'll be rich very soon

>Meanwhile the rest of us are trading with thousands at a time

Fuck off kid, don't talk to us

lmao wow you made 15 bucks in an hour. Solid technique. Fullproof methods. 100%.

If you’re not trading with 6 figures gtfo kid

Oh stop, lets be supportive. Gotta start somewhere!

Keep it up dude! The more you learn the easier the money will come! I started with $900 2 years ago and I just my first $100k!

Where the kek are you guys trading?

Offline BTC trades and Forex.... Get gud

>I started with $900 2 years ago and I just my first $100k!
I'm new to Veeky Forums user, any tips on where to start?

Where, not what

Learn statistics.... Learn how tickers work, learn patterns, study what exactly you want to trade, BTC, Steel, Cardboard, Plastic, Oil&Gas, etc etc. Dont get lazy... its free money... literally.... all you need to do is understand the mechanics of markets.... The world is yours....

you say you started with $900, which is about how much I have to my name. What did you do with that nine hundred?

Are there any good trading sites where i dont need to verify my identity?

Kid you need to trade volume to see gains at that amount. Dump that whole 900 into some shit thats goona 5x and take it to the next wealth teir

>Dump that whole 900 into some shit thats goona 5x and take it to the next wealth teir
got any suggestions? what's a good site to start trading on?

I literally.... LITERALLY put it into a forex account, learned from friends and had some inside info that helped out but I just literally just learned patters and play very very carefully, LIKE TEXT BOOK PERFECT PATTERNS, I would wait until I saw a familiar pattern and immediately hop on it...Like some of my trades were $40 and within a couple hours or min I would make atleast $10 bucks back or even my full investment, the goal is just to always make a profit even if its $2 what ever, build that porfolio, start small, the thrill is insane....

you need to get on an exchange that will let you get on ICOS and shitcoins

bittrex or binance. I would got to binance and go all in on REQ

thanks! any other wisdom to share?

What patterns for example?

You know that if you got lucky on a trade once and doubled your investment and then just a stuffed it in to bitcoin and waited you'd have over 100k now.

every trade is taxable, enjoy making 0 profits at the end of the year

Buy low, sell high. Always trade large quantity volume. Take a profit when you can. Buy rumors, Sell news. GOOD LUCK KID.

Nice you just made more money p/h than the average worker. I'd say keep that up!

You only pay taxes on profits and only total profits at ther end of the year.

you're going in a text file for inspiration user
good_luck_kid.txt

Because I make more than 10% by holding.

My BTC is up 80% than last month and some days I didn't even look at BTC price.

Veeky Forums has a shitty upload limit or otherwise I'd post this:

i.imgur.com/5gJt8H5.gifv

TFW you have lose that much in fees every week

Poor numbers

>Start crypto shit 6 months ago
>Invest 2k into btc
>Literally go daytrading with zero brains
>Invest all btc into some random shitcoins and as soon as its 30% or so sell it and go for next shitcoin

I made like 6k in 3 days.
Then I lost it all because of a typo

Kill me.

>Then I lost it all because of a typo

That's where the zero brains part caught up with you

dont forget you have to report every trade on your taxes if you're a burger.

trust me your IPs are being tracked and monitored.

t. burger taxman

BUBBLE
U
B
B
L
E

KIDS INVESTING LITERAL LUNCH MONEY

Nice quads.

What I mean to say is. For real, quick gains you just have to go all in. It isnt really hard.

cant elaborate right now, you'll see bro just keep on reading, its not going to come over night....

lol i got lucky on many many trades... and not at all bro, im independent I have bills, i bought a new car, i like fancy shit, ive had many money sucking gf's so yeah.... Can you blame me?

got any good resources to study?