pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>last time on Jumpchain...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOfek1-L6Lc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_Six_Sigma
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So how many of you have fluffy tail, or are you a scalebutt, maybe a featherface?

Or are you some disgusting amalgam of metal and man? Energy and flesh?

What is your final form anons?

How do you feel about living a quiet life? Is it even possible for jumpers?

Rolled 434, 314 = 748 (2d595)

Nine Fluffy Tails.

I'm the fourth option, though the disgusting part is more from the fact that I've been competing with Jane to see who can have the better Resident Evil Para-Virus.
My Final form hasn't been created yet.

Oh it is definately possible. Lots of jumpers live relatively quiet lives tinkering, right up till they get bored or drawn into a mess of drama.

I like running a bar myself, its relatively relaxing work and unless something starts a fight its pretty peaceful.

I'd say its possible. I have all the things i could ever want and more

Not too much of an ambitious person i guess

Disgusting amalgam of metal, flesh, and energy. Also fluffy tails, many fluffy tails.

Though when I'm final form'ing, I lose the flesh bit. Just cybernetics and metal skellyton, mixed with energy. Mostly because the metal and cybernetics can be made completely indestructable, while my flesh would need to regen.

Eh. Gotta be interesting for the Benefactor, so I don't really do it.

But I'm running around with a host of duplicate bodies, so a few are just going about normal-ish lives sometimes.

When not doing JUSTICE I like to relax at home with my wives, or just tinker in my Lab.

So, say you bought multiple sisters while in Raildex. Would they take up individual companion slots or could they all fall under the same slot?

I ask because some of the discussion about the Misaka net from last thread got me thinking.

I can calm down for a Jump if I feel like it. I mean, I usually at least take over most industries using outside context tech, but I do end up delegating work to AI.
Why yes Captcha, Pizza is technically a pie. Note the technically.

You know what to do.

I'm somewhat like pic related. Though I have a favored alt form, my Okami God-self is an awesome five foot tall at the shoulder nine tailed fox.

Shadow Clones dude. Shadow Clones and Aura from RWBY makes for a neat combo that allows me to take care of my lawn as well as the Ninja Clans.

No idea.

How survivable is Darksiders?
Are the backgrounds all you need to survive if you play it safe?
Is fluffing the import as buying an OC companion in poor taste?

OG fluffy jumper reporting in.

Very survivable with just in-house purchases, less-so depending on how many drawbacks you stack up. Depending on how the plot would've developed before THQ went under, there is likely going to be a war developing later on due to the Four Horsemen rebelling against the Charred Council.

>spoilers
I see nothing wrong with it, frankly.

Ignoring the inevitable bunny comments, I'll usually go around in one of three forms: Human, Elf (pic related), or Demon. There may be some variation from place to place, but overall I prefer to blend in. Somewhat. I'm still going to be gorgeous as FUCK and an apex of physical glamour, but still blending in. That doesn't mean I'm not loaded up on other stuff, though. A ton of cybernetics/nanites crawling through, various biotech augmentations, my blood is pretty much pure magic and my organs are partially magical too, etc. But the important thing is to make it all blend in seamlessly. Make you unable to tell where it all ends or begins. A 'natural' life form appearance, as it were. Just one that can be modified.

I have absolutely no idea what a final form would be, because I have never felt a desire to obtain nor design one.

I would say it's possible. Plenty of things a jumper can do to make things quiet, yet interesting. Even then, there's going to be lull moments where you just want to do your own thing once in a while and avoid all the bullshit. It probably happens for me more than not because I prefer to preserve a setting so I can find all the neat quirks said setting would provide.

My longest running chain has reached a point where almost nothing is threatening or challenging anymore, so I just find hobbies or ways to keep busy in between the odd capstone drawback or actual challenge. Opening restaurants is fun.

That said, reputation perks and science experiments with Daedalus and Gaspar ensure things are at least entertaining or new. No moon is safe.

I'm a researcher/explorer first and foremost. I love to discover stuff all over the place in each new Jump.

Like I've run a bar a few times, and I've taken to running a business lately.

9 times out of 10, It's my companions that get me into a mess/whatever the local plot is.

The perfect ratio of human-to-clothing. Either by themselves is trash, but the amalgamation is simply divine. Pic falls a little short, too much fiber in her behaviour.

Final form isn't really any different, I just stop holding my magnificence in and use self-buffs to push the limits.

Certainly doable, at least in short bursts. Trouble always manages to find me in the end.

Updated Adventure Time again with some items I meant to put in a while back and a few things I've had requested since the last update.

Changelog:

Lich 600 CP perk
More perk combos
Canon characters companion option
3 new items (Lute Suit, Royal Tarts and Rainicorn Horn)
Probably more notes.

It's a Cyborg Kaiju-Dragon.

Pacific Rim Kaiju + Godzilla + Primal Zerg From mixed together using "This Is, In Fact, My Final Form" make the base.

From there, I went on to devour the Essence of just about all the large monstrous critters I came across. Monster Hunter and Forgotten Realms were particularly profitable.

Even better? I have Dark Binding, so I can summon the souls of all those beasts when I pull out all the stops.

Using it in space battle is the best- You haven't lived until you've beaten a battleship with another battleship.

All of the above.

This update looks pretty great. Your a cool cat, cool cat.

So for Door Lord and Elemental Monarch, does that mean if you went fire you could just shoot fire at things and create portals to wherever? I'm not getting the key aspect of it for the EM.

Well. Sadly, it looks like my build didn't change since the last update. But here it is anyway.

Wizard - Slime [Free] Slime is best.
>perks:
Auto-tune [100] This is pretty fun voice.
Beautiful Hair [100] ...I don't actually have hair while I'm here. But cool.
Wiz Biz [Free] Wiz.
James Baxter Good [200] Now this is just great.
Archmage [300] Moar Slime Powah
Elemental Monarch - Slime [600] SLIIIME!
>items:
Circlet - Importing the Weight Upon The Brow [300] Useful, and I need a good crown anyway.
>drawbacks:
Pudding Deficiency [+100] Pudding is sort of like slime. Gimme.
Rather Be Dancing With Some Babes [+200] Wheeee! Let's do something else now.
Stanky Old Wizard Eyes [+300] Trippy.

I AM THE SLIME KING! Bow my goopiness! A castle of flying slime shall be my palace, mwahahaha!

So many cool new options, for which I don't have nearly enough CP...

My final form is...

KAMEN RIDER.

It depends on the circumstances of who I'm fighting. If it's a person that detests humans I use "This is my Final Form" to allow me to use all this godlike power while retaining the form of a "mere man".

However if I am fighting a threat that has no opinion on humans but I'm still pissed at them I go really really ham on their ass. A Kaiju mode sorta based off of Godzilla filled to the brim with Symbiote,Iji,and other technology that was subsumed into becoming Bio-tech organelles via Cobra-la. I got multiple Microverse battery organelles that were further improved by augmenting the worlds directly, giving them paragons, dark-matter generators and the like.
>pic very related
Honestly, I'd love a quiet life, sure it's great to go out and do cool stuff,but if all problems in Jumpchain could be solved with an exchange of words, I'd take it in an instant. But that can never happen, there are horrible things out there, so despite wishing not to fight, I do, because if words and kindness can't stop that man from killing an innocent little girl, then I'll answer malice with violence.

>Empress+Lich+Dancing with babes to pay for it
That sounds like a really funny build, I don't think someone with such powerful mind control and necromancy should have such a short attention span. You'd probably spend the whole jump alternatively building up huge armies of thralls, only to then forget why you did it and just sort of wandering off.

That said, my actual build:
>Drop-in
>Hero Heart (100)
>Beautiful Hair (free)
>Power Shriek (200)
>Monstrous Form (350)
>Vampire Monarch (Moon) (950)
>Heat Signature (1000)
This is pretty much a utility build, nothing too interesting. The muscle paralyzing and the power shriek might be a little redundant, but it does mean I'm really hard to deal with in close range.

How dangerous is Adventure Time? I suspect it's probably not too bad since a 10-11 year old goes dungeon diving on a regular basis, but is 1000 CP and nothing else enough to survive easily enough?

While technically I can have up to thirteen fluffy tails at any given time, having Imaginos in me certainly doesn't help things. Pic related is both my base and final form, and is the result of mixing an Implanted Thunderbird Relic, the Milkweed Rune and the Ark of the Covenant Relic plus a fairly major mental breakdown.

It's all just a writhing mass of cauliflower and tentacles under there, with wings bursting all over the place.

Its a nightmare world in post apocalyptic earth. Humans are all but extinct and monsters hunt everywhere, in spite of the multitudinous horrors it is surprisingly light hearted.

So you have unkillable cosmic horrors alongside fluffy cottonball people.

I've tried a little bit of everything, thanks to Polymorph. I went through the inevitable Tentacle phase, the fluffy and the scaled forms. Being a Dragon was rather run, but I disliked being so large. However, I do enjoy fluffy ears and tails. There's a special kind of sensation that trickles through the nervous system when someone strokes fur just right that's, well, delicious.

Generally I stick to my basic meat body though. Pretty boring, but I've spent the most time in it and I've gotten rather comfortable being Human. The cybernetic/android forms I have are saved for those special occasions when tossing spells or pulling out gadgets just won't grant me the same level of satisfaction. Sometimes you need to punch someone really, really hard.

Final form? Hell if I know. It's never come up and I've never really needed one. Still, good thought for the back burners of my brain. Thanks.

Quiet is overrated. If I have more than a few weeks without something exciting happening, I get antsy and invent something stupid. I'm looking at you Cheer Bots! Don't you dare suggest another game of Monopoly! People DIED Cheer Bots!

>>Rainicorn Horn.
>>Desire to Prank Intensifies.

Well, you can certainly survive with the CP you're given and nothing else. Just don't poke into the dark corners too hard. Something horrifying is /always/ waiting in the shadows and it /will/ wreck your day.

Finn is a reincarnated sapient meteor who fell to ooo hundreds of years ago and is protected by his brother a shapeshifting sapient dogbeast. He is just a really good fighter.

It's not 40k by any means, but it's not to be underestimated.

be tiny dragon, that way you get to be cute dragon that knows that it is bigger than everything while being housecat sized.

>reincarnated sapient meteor
huh?

And yeah that's basically the size of it. Instead of throwing a regular key you can throw a key made of your element producing a fiery portal rather than a regular door portal.

He's a tough kid and is protected by the plot. You can survive with stuff given here and you'd have an edge against most people but there are still going to be some threats that it's better to sit out.

It's not a million miles away from a D&D setting.

Don't trust the following.
Wizards
Scientists
Bananas
Lemons
Elementals
Rocks
Trains
Donuts
Mints
People who appear human
Demons
Ghosts
Horses (unless they are standing on a ball)
Snails
Bears
Penguins
Deer
Anything made of food
Anything that looks like a frog

Things you can trust
Marceline in most cases
Simon when he is sane.
Finn
Jake as long as it isnt important
Susan strong
Starchy

Finn is the meteor that killed off the dinosaurs. Hes been reincarnated a few times and he knows it, he has a lot of his memories from past lives.

I tried being a Pseudodragon. My Companions teased me relentlessly and no one took me seriously, no matter how dark and spooky I made my mental voice.

I'm trying to poke holes in that list of yours, but I just can't. Root Beer Guy is pretty all right, but well... yeah...

Princess Bubblegum is worth staying on the good side of, but certainly don't trust her.

Oh, I meant be a straight up massive dragon while utilizing some sort of shrinking ability or the puny human drawback from girlchan(drawback turns into a reward post jump in that case)

Wasn't that the Lich's meteor form?
Speaking of, last I heard he apparently has knowledge of what came before the universe existed, and in the vision he gave the King of Ooo, those things looked suspiciously Lovecraftian...

I find that just looking human helps, for most situations. My two main forms are human looking and skeleton. Along with a bigass everything must die in the most metal way possible form of a judgement (pantystocking) sized Ulamog eldrazi expy.

The lich was the catalyst comet that was green, finn was a blue comet and came a thousand years before the mushroom war so you could be right.

Sorry 1000 years AFTER the mushroom war. Not before.

That's not a bad idea for when I want to be massively underestimated. I probably won't do it all the time though.

Nothing makes people wish they were wearing brown pants quite like suddenly bursting into the form of a Mind Flayer. Except maybe a Vampire Mind Flayer. I should give that a try actually.

What are you talking about?

I am a perfectly normal human. There is nothing to see here.

It is entirely possible.

Yesss. This is the best kind of dragon. Huge, but size-shifting to be tiny.

Glad to see someone else with the same idea.

How would they even tell the Mindflayer is also a vampire? Do the tentacles have fangs?

Tentacles with fangs on the end, they stab into your skull like a crown and slurp out your greymatter.

Oh, no, you misunderstand me.

I went Full-Blooded Vampire in Hellsing, under Alucard. Then I drank an Adult Red Dragon completely dry. So, imagine Alucard when he's unsealed, with dragons instead of dogs, and Mind Flayer tentacles instead of eyes and shadows.

/That's/ what I'm talking about.

Ah, fair enough. That'd be pretty obvious, yeah. Also, deliciously eldritch.

For the Ben 10 jump, would it be possible to have Ben scan some of my alt forms, or DNA I've acquired, to gain new "aliens"? For example, a Zentradi form or Pillar Men DNA?

Scanning new DNA is pretty much one of the main functions of the Omnitrix, so yeah?

Maybe suckers with hooked/serrated edges on the tentacles/arms, like Humboldt squid?

>Give Ben Old One DNA
>Or the DNA of any other monstrous species
>Like Chryssalids

>Ben scans Pillar Men
>Uses it with Ultimatrix
>Becomes Ultimate Kars
AWAKEN, MY TENNYSON!

Just wanted to make sure. I could do that, wasn't sure if it would only work with my in-universe stuff for some reason.
I WAS planning on giving him Shoogoth, NGE Angel, and Moon Presence DNA...
...I'm going to give him Kars DNA. Just for that.
Wait, what happens if you get Ultimate Kars' DNA and Ben makes it go ultimate?

Give him Joestar DNA.
Not in the Omnitrix, genemod the boy.

>wasn't sure if it would only work with my in-universe stuff for some reason.
Should work fine. There's some pretty weird DNA in there already, and the scanning is mainly to add more to its collection.

>Wait, what happens if you get Ultimate Kars' DNA and Ben makes it go ultimate?
Well. It either does nothing, or the posing will be off the charts and into the realm of myth. Expect theme music to start up out of nowhere.

Gotta do that while he's not wearing the watch though, otherwise it'll just reset his dna.

Rolled 3 (1d8)

133 Endless Legend
Age 27
Vaulter -200
Vaulters
No Fly Bys, Advanced Alloys -50, Holy Resource(Titanium), Uncommon Alloys -150, Rare Alloys -200, Endless Recycling -250,
Dust Refinery -100, Alchemy Workshop -100, Dust Mint -50,
Slow Traveler +100,
Do a lot of crafting and research.
Continue
1 Dead of Alive
2 Primal Rage
3 True Lies
4 Order of the Stick
5 Viking Saga
6 Killing Bites
7 Sunrider
8 Final Fantasy VII

True Lies, I'll need a new 3.

Is it all right to place an update In your chain as having happened afterYour original jump? because if not I have Retroactively lost

Explain?

Bancho updates do not count as new jumps. They are the same jump with new stuff in it.

the OP retainers that were Balance'd during the Kirby update were necessary to my Survival and victory at Several points in my chain, with the update they would not have had the strength to win the day on Those occasions.
I know that but given the changes I would have lost several times over and My run from Helsing onward is invalid Since I Would have lost. a friend of mine who is also a jumpmaker is saying it's okay to grandfather clause in instances like this.

Discworld

The op retainers? The waddledees? The things that are and always have been amazingly useless and incompetant?

Rolled 324, 40 = 364 (2d595)

Yes, basically video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOfek1-L6Lc

... your survival depends on Waddle Dee's? You were already dead.

queued

my surviva/victory depended on having a Small but incredibly powerful army I could point in a direction and say "go that way and blow stuff up"

But they are waddledees they will screw it up and probably all die in the process,not to mention blow the wrong thing up.

Waddle Dees are not a dependable resource!

Cute? Yes! Useful? Okay kinda. A good army? PROBABLY NOT

But they are a renewable resource, which means they're a good source of protein for hungry jumpers or sacrifices for power hungry jumpers.

>sacrifices for power hungry jumpers.
I'm pretty sure the exchange rate on Waddle Dees is low enough to make this impractical.

Just use Supreme Commander + Geneforge, or create a High Power Resident Evil Infection that lets you control people.

Wait wait a minute, do waddledees have skeletons? If so I think this plan could have merit.

Supreme Cmdr. was A pretty late jump for me,and the second one is much more evil that I am and against my personal code and values

Clearly someone hasn't applied Lean Sigma Six principles to their arcane and profane practices.

How banal.

I always imagined them as basically living plush toys.

>Jumper attempts to fool the dark ones with Waddle Dees stacked on top of each other wearing a trench coat

Well either come up with a better plan than throwing warm bodies at your problems, or get over it.

>Lean Sigma Six
Who a what?

1 tail, non-fluffy. It's covered in tattoos and makes me feel very punk.

The rest of me is mostly biotech at this point. Optimized versions of natural organs, new organs for strange purposes, skin and fur that are extremely soft and pretty and nice to touch. Claws filed for safety reasons, but I can grow them back too quickly to worry about it.

I don't want to live a quiet life very long. I don't want to live a noisy life very long. I want to live them both often. So, I keep them cycling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_Six_Sigma

>Waddle Dees
>OP
>Necessary to survival
>incredibly powerful army

...Wow. That's so stupid it's almost funny. You actually thought they would be an useful army at their level of incompetence?

my chain is framed as a the Osbornes/the Anna Nicole show reality show, planning is not one of my jumper's Strengths

I was compensating for their incompetence with importing them places like Worm, ship girls, magika

>1 tail, non-fluffy
...why would not have your tail be fluffy? What heresy is this?

Magicka. You imported. Waddledees. To magicka.

Fuck bancho you are triple dead.

Wow, I feel bad for that Kancolle universe.

Having your only means of defense against Eldritch horrors being incompetent ship girls must suck.

>Magicka
...That just made it worse. So, so much worse.

Rolled 1 (1d8)

134 True Lies
Age 25
Drop In
Polyglotism(I think I know all the earth languages by now), Care to Tango, Reckless, Wild Luck. -150, Hot if You Want -300,
Espresso Machine -50, Snow Cone Maker -50, Velcro Wardrobe, Kawasaki -100, Vette -100, Box of Fun -150, Sodium Amytal -200,
My Horse is Getting Tired +100,
Honestly, not sure what I'll be doing here, but it isn't exactly a dangerous place for me. Still, infinite espresso and snow cones so this place has paid off.
Continue
1 Dead of Alive
2 Primal Rage
3 Discworld
4 Order of the Stick
5 Viking Saga
6 Killing Bites
7 Sunrider
8 Final Fantasy VII

>not going to God of War and buying 'Glory for All' and the Phalanx companions
>not buying the Swat team companions in RE
>not using the viruses one could make
>tfw I made two jumps that specifically do what the desired intent was

Dead or Alive. Ok, that should be. Interesting. I'll need a new 1.

Webmage.

Kamen Rider

Any of them