Are you watching this shit? This is one of the biggest green daily candles that Bitcoin has had...

Are you watching this shit? This is one of the biggest green daily candles that Bitcoin has had... I think this is the end, the big FOMO spike before the downward

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOOaH6BAwvY
omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully it crashes and burns so I can accumulate. Fucking bank didn't approve my transfer for a week, and btstamp needed 2 weeks for verification of my account.

didnt you get the memo? bitcoin is going up to infinity from now on

Pro tip: When bitcoin is actually in a bear market you wont want to buy. The psychological tricks used will make you think "ok this is actually the end"

Not if you understand that BTC bear market means all normies follow whales thinking "thats it, its falling apart" while whales are take profits and accumulating.

virwox.pw
no id
pay pal

did you buy during the september and july bear markets? because most people unironically believed it to be the end, including me, until I saw that jp morgan was actually buying up bitcoin

yes its fucking crazy

I've had to up my bitfolio alarm twice in like 2 days, first at 10k € and now at 12k €

Like when the fuck does it stop going up? NEVER

I was actually that idiot who wanted to wait for 200-300$ more to fall. DESU I'm just fucking lazy...Couldn't make myself open all the accounts and wait for fucking verifications. What a fcking idiot...My colleague put 3k in XLM after I told him that shit will moon soon, that was in Sept. Jesus just reading is...J U S T

we gave them their city.
we get our country.
surprised you haven't figured it out yet.
Merry Christmas.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOOaH6BAwvY

>most people unironically believed it to be the end, including me
Have you considered the possibility you were misinformed by people spreading fud pretending it was all over.

yeah I did the same...

the first time it hit 1900 in july I said I would wait for 1500. then I said I would wait for 2500 in sept and it hits 2900 before shooting up

Big players are driving it as high and fast as they can to prepare to crush it with shorts on Monday.

i'm legit speechless right now is this the normie money ?

14k...I expect whales to start selling soon to accumulate even more. Please crash FFS...Tbh, if it goes down to 12k it will be acceptable.

Thats how bad it is...

What exactly is causing this?
Will this cause a mega correction?
Is bitcoin futures factored in?
Why didn't I buy when I had the chance?

obviously guy... All psychological shit in markets is about creating fomo or fear. The banks are pros at this and they did well. Besides, at the time you had just watched BTC hit 5k, which people called the top overpriced before smart money cashed out, they did, and we entered bear market. of course you are going to think its over

Yea everyone is putting k's in. Not hundreds, literally have colleagues putting thousands euros without even know what the fuck BTC is.

when you coulda bought bitcoin at 10k and still be up 40%

2k in 24 hours
totally normal

is finex printing tether like there is no tommorow at this point?

this is 50k bull run

nope, they haven't printed anything for 4 days now

getting rekt on omg, its eating all my btc profits
FUCK ALTCOINS

fuck. its the Big Goy Theory. they got their accounts activated
Sell!

this is an act of God.
today will be recorded as a holy day for all history, and there will be revisions of the bible to include President Trump.
screencap this.

Korea is higher fag. Almost 17k

I am 99% sure I am living in simulation and you don't exist

>15% fees
Yeah no

A few weeks ago everyone was laughing at people buying at 7k, i remember the memes on biz

Blew past 14k, the fuck's going on?

i did :)

I want my alts to be traded in USD. I seriously consider leaving for the jew markets, and lose my money on stocks. At least there I know who's manipulating.

>be on dream marketplace
>short $30 on order because person i bought BTC was a fuckin retard and didn't inform me about his ridiculous fees
>wake up now less than 24 hours later and the BTC in my wallet has gone up $30+

feels good 2bh. hopefully the btc crashes massively soon so i dont kill myself from regret.

that makes 2 of us

>14 on coinbase
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

is bitfinex liquidating everything into BTC?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Bitcoin Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

lmao

its the lightning network announcement. announcements in technology, especially one as profound as this, are gonna be fucking huge.

how could you possibly know this?

it is known

how? prove it

You dont need to know what it is though. Everyone just wants to buy internetmeme for low and sell higher to the ponzied retards later on

When you cash out with profit, you took someones money basically

u must be very new here

either prove it or fuck off

Choo Choo! 100k here we come

get in the loop fag
omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

1 4 K
k

again newfriend, ur the only one here that does not know that.

>didn't inform me about his ridiculous fees
Did you not know what you were paying per btc? Sounds like you're the fuckin retard

BRB VICTORY FAP

>imagine if it crashes now to $100

BTC is a ticking time bomb.
When it finally drops it will snowball into the mother of all crashes, it's gonna be fun to watch.. It might happen tomorrow or in two years - who the fuck knows, nothing makes sense about this coin

Get your wojacks ready boys, this has gone unhealthy even for Bitcoin, and the fall is going to be epic

Just my thought!

comfy on monero,yea i know it will probably take a hit too but the tech is solid.

Cant wait for the crash. Yes I'm butthurt, but if anyone thinks this thing is not crashing head first then I got news for you...

>they still don't get it

Is this the day?
Is it finally it?

it also has a good team behind it

So guys... can someone help clarify this for a brainlet

So I bought an ALT coin at 2500 satoshi but right now im hodling at a loss. HOWEVER, because BTC has gone up so high, my USD value has actually caused my holdings to double. So I lost SATOSHI buy gained USD. Does this make sense? Is that what happened here? Or am I retarded

now imagine.. i have sold all my EMC2 two days ago and invested on OMG. Anger, hate..? Nope... comfy

WTF look at how fast the sells/buys are going suddenly @ bittrex

you gained fiat yes but you need to look at the ratio. if you started with 1 btc and ended with 0.9 then you didnt make money versus just holding the btc

You lost sat, you gained nothing unless your shitcoin actually went up and grew with btc. In that case you still lost sats to btc.

yup welcome to the fucking show.

Big red candle... Are you buying the dip?

FREE FALL
ITS HAPPENING

i think this is the day wall street is reaaaaally buyin

Lmao
>mfw people fall for the FUD about Bitcoin. Brand recognition > tech retards

>mfw
I literally made 100 GBP on a half hour train journey in this bull market.

I'm fucking baffled, I can only assume a whale is pumping and dumping BTC for shits and giggles.

>You lost sat, you gained nothing unless your shitcoin actually went up and grew with btc. In that case you still lost sats to btc.

it did go up a bit but I still technically bought it at a loss. Basically I bought BTC when it was around $5k and used that to buy my shitcoin, which went down after I bought it but now BITCOIN went up and my shitcoin went up a bit also

Top Kek

can confirm

t. architect

People is actually buying the dip

WTF

HOW THE FUCK! Please tell me there's gonna be a fucking drop soon. Apparently I'm retarded for throwing money at ETH instead of bitcoin

I'll buy some BTC as soon as it dips

Guys apologies for retard-tier question but what are sats? Keep seeing people say "such and such coin is at 25k sats" and stuff

stat is 0.000001 of a bitcoin (idk exact decimal) basically smallest division of a bitcoin also called a satoshi

apparently??????? holy shit youre an idiot. it was apparent you were an idiot!