client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>last time on Jumpchain...

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1UjyBXIIsNOLILo4m9LLmc_X51IHK5bzdDv63XtjwpUk/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, Jumpers.

Do you ever interact with your Stand? Is it sentient? How is your relationship with it?

Time Warp is not Sentient
I might kill myself if it was. I Loath that movie.

Eternity has an...obsession with music and every so often, summons the headphones I got from my Persona Jump to listen to. Of course this means I have to deal with peeps thinkin' I'm disrespecting them when I suddenly have headphones on my head.

Considering that that usually happens when I need my music fix the most, I don't mind it too much. It's also led to some priceless moments, like the time some bitchass no-name hollow was ranting about how I was a 'mere human'. The headphones popped up and the ownage commenced and not a single flying fuck was given that day.

...until I caught up to Ishida and Ichigo gave them both a very stern lecture on what shit is appropriate and what isn't.

I'm tempted to quote song lyrics at you now.

Red Garland is sort of sentient, in the same way as Star Platinum and The World. He DOES have his own unique personality, but he's not a totally different being, more like a different side of me. For the most part, despite his intimidating exterior he's pretty chill, and we get along very well, though we tend to also like just relaxing alone. He does seem to share my berserk button, seeing as someone purposely harming a child is one of the few things that pisses it off.

1.Giving them all wands of universal fire Seems like an even worse idea, or am I misreading That? I do have Sacrificial Bestowment and infectious bite, so I could Most likely say I managed something ,and saying I spent a longer jump training them would help,a lot can happen during civilization.
I'm working on Not doing that, and I know I do misinterpret thing and if I misinterpreted things in a way that had caused you distress I am sorry.

So, for those of who have played a conqueror/military leader role in a medieval or fantasy setting, what do you do when you sack a city? You let your troops pillage and destroy to their heart content? You restrict them and order them to be 'considerate' to the city and the smallfolk? Do you sing a song?

>>sack a city

I've never done that, I have destroyed cities and I have Conquered Them never just randomly Burning and looting them though. it seems unproductive

I want to turn Harry Potter into an anime. Help me out here /jc/.

Get the Panty and Stockings perk that lets you apply cartoon art styles to a world.

Go ahead and do it, maybe give muggles punchmagic to confuse the fuck out of wizards.

Is it possible to take Panty and Stocking as companions without Garterbelt?

There was also that video game dev jump that had that as a capstone booster for the artist background

253. Gundam Anno Domini
Origin: Pilot (-50), Age: 19, Species: Innovator (-200)
Perks: Twitch Combat, Know Your Range [Melee] (-100), Battle Orchestra (-200), Quantum Brain (-400)
Meisters: Isaac and Roberta
Mobile Suits: Tier 5 GN Drive (-100), Vulcans, Sonic Blade, GN Shield Bits (-250), Close Combat (-300)
Drawbacks: Time? (+600)

I am not a man without resources, nor am I incapable of extreme action. And this requires both.

A shield for Earth, assuredly, and some way to delay the ESL and distract them until Quantum Systems can be invented. We have dozens of different shield types, and we're laying and varying them as much as we can. Mass Effect shields, areas of frozen time, Green Lantern Willpower shields, false Quantum brains for them to chase after, a million different energy shields, Harry Potter magic designed to make them remember that they left the stove on when they get too close, no idea was too stupid to not be worth trying. I even led them on some merry chases myself as a decoy, either using my own Quantum Brain or more base perks like Alien Harem and To Boldly Come, which was actually pretty terrifying when they worked.

These things required a lot of energy, and blocked off a lot of energy from the planet, so I had to set up some alternatives. The primary one was using teleportation and portals to steal material from asteroids and stars. That took a lot of long range scouts and they didn't always report back once the ESL figured out how to track us. Then there was the energy the Light of Terra and Kerykeion could provide, which at this juncture could keep the whole planet shielded from approximately one attack. Even the Light Hawk Wings could only hold out for so long. And it required huge amounts of mana, meaning I had to take advantage of worship generating mana and play god a bit. A lot. Even with Elder Scrolls enchantments reducing the cost to less than 10%.

It was all work and no play. Stress.

To sack a city means to take EVERYTHING that isn't nailed down, and even then there are ways.
By the time I started really medieval/fantasy jumping, I was super rich and could barter a priest into giving me his mother. So if I'm sacking a city, it's probably because said city is filled with nothing but criminals and degenerates and I consider the materials worth more than their lives. Thus, soldiers are allowed to kill anyone who stops them. But they must do it quickly, for once it is done, I'm going to level the entire city with HE rounds.

You might be asking how I'm using HE rounds.
Simple, I replaced the horse Calvary division with Panzer VIs.
Now you might be asking why I replaced the Calvary with Tiger Tanks.
That is a question you should be asking yourself.

Tribute is... complicated. He started out with my personality as a template but each time I gain a new incarnation, like when Jump-Chain throws me into a non-Drop-In background, he gains a little of that and seems to be building towards a fully unique personality. Yes he is a part of me, but he's piecemeal and seems so different after all these years that I tend to think of him as a separate being entirely. Hell he even gave me the Zangetsu 'What you wish to protect isn't what I wish to protect.' speech. So... complicated.

So what is Dark binding and where do you get it? Also what are the applications of it, I've seen a lot of people talk about it.

From Hellsing, myriad purposes include familiars, souls being burnt away instead of you dieing, and any other uses you can think of for a spare soul.

What are some good perks for boosting the power of my created minions?

Are there any good ways for resisting corruption from this or "Digesting" the souls to make yours stronger?

No. Just don't bother with dark binding and use something else.

Try Castlevania jump, Power of Domination or something like that.

Spyro and Once Upon a Time have good anti-corruption perks

What did you do in R-type?

What should I do in R-Type?

Eat the Bydo and the Forces. Do it, see what happens.

Save humanity from the Bydo. Also take the Bydo pet/waifu.

The Demon Souls/Dark Souls Jumps can consume souls to make yours stronger (this has diminishing returns)/ made stuff. Tales of Symphonia ExSpheres can use souls to become Cruxis Spheres critical mass.

So if a soul you have bound is "innocent" enough to start corrupting you, get rid of it with something like that.

The way it reads, just don't eat innocent souls and you won't be corrupted.

Talking Heads doesn't has much of a personality, so we don't talk or discuss much. My Persona on the other hand...

Panty & Stocking had a perk to turn everything into an anime. At least from your perspective.

And I think there was a perk that let you apply tropes to the world, maybe that could help.

Castelvania has a power that makes your soul incorruptible and practically indestructible. And The Obsidian Trilogy has a perk that lets you corrupt souls, so they won't actually corrupt you if you consume them.

It's been a while since I've been involved in such conflicts directly.

Last time was in Overlord, where I was a member of AoG. Turns out that our rival Guild were also demi-humans and they had landed in the middle of the territories of the Beastmen tribes, and also conquered other non-human kingdoms. So we have to make an 'alliance' with the humans in order to prevent Nazarick from being isolated from the world.

So, once we meet battle close to the Elf Kingdom that had pledge alliance to the Rival Guild in the frontier of the Slane Theocracy. While the bulk of our forces (Nazarick's and my Companions and my own summons) moved to engage the Rival Guild's armies plus the ones that they have gathered both from orcs and beastmen tribes, elves, the alliance and the Platinum Dragon Lord's hosts.

See: Just don't be a fatass and eat everything you come across, user, and you'll be fine.

Go to actraiser and get sinful sommolier and the hell manion, that way you can have a limitless supply of evil souls that are made into wine. Tasty and classy way to get evil souls to drink.

(cont)
While Demiruge and Ainz took command of the great army, with most of my companions with them, I took Pandora's Actor and Shalltear and moved to the Elf Kingdom's capital with a few hundreds of demons. The Rival Guild had actually anticipated this and left a considerable force to defend their new allies (and the city itself, considering that it was a key point to access both the Platinum Dragon Lord's territory and the Holy Kingdom).

Nevertheless, we breached the city and put everything inside to the sword, and then proceed to pass the city to the torch. Shortly after, we went to reinforce the main army who had been severely damaged due to the use of some pretty unbalanced AoE World Items and were on retreat.

We marched with both our armies to engage once more, us carrying various treasures that we had stolen from the city, and various of my Bloodletter and khornate-like demons carrying various of the remains of the inhabitants of the city in spikes. It was a pretty nasty view, but we were an army of demons, after all. Sadly, it didn't had the effect that we would have wanted and the elves actually fought much more fiercely. But with most of their World Items in cooldown, while we had saved ours, there was very little that they could do against a superior force and most of them were slaughtered.

Although that wasn't the end of the war with the Rival Guild,who were able to escape mostly intact with their strongest members alive and mostly undamaged, we separated our forces again and sacked most of the demi-human territories.

I can't believe that Bydo waifu is actually a thing that exists in jumpchain.

Eat animals and monsters, that way you get an awesome army of beasts as well as not risking corruption... Unless animals count as innocent, in which case I'm completely corrupted.

What are the most eldritch perks?

Posting my working notes for the Girls Und Panzer Jump. Very little is priced so far, but most of the items and all the drawbacks have descriptions. And most of the framework stuff is done. Just the perks aren't. docs.google.com/document/d/1UjyBXIIsNOLILo4m9LLmc_X51IHK5bzdDv63XtjwpUk/edit?usp=sharing

>Bydo waifu
The what? Someone waifued one of these things!

Well, Invictus doesn't have a personality as much as he is my true self. When I can't bring myself physically to say something, my soul speaks for me. When I see my companion broken, harmed, on the brink of death, when I see it is Gaia, it is my soul that speaks for me, it is my soul that tells the enemy that they made the wrong choice, that I will match their malice with my hatred.
It really depends on the amount of hate I have for the enemy, or the amount of justice that is done if I were to make certain decisions. If I conquered a place that was populated by generally good people, I will try my best to not harm civilians, a majority of those "Humanity, Fuck Yeah" posts I used to say generally sums up what I'd do with the people I defeat, I uplift them and I wish for them to join me.
However, if say I was to try and conquer Mars from the Johj? Utter fucking annihilation, I will kill them for ever fucking with mankind. They do human experimentation, kidnap poor defenseless people, so for that I will show them the terror of mankind.

Well, at least the one offered in the jump is explained as developing according to your own interests, and that it can even be humanoid if you want it to be.

How would you guide it in that direction anyway?

>Angel perk tree from NGE
You basically become an Old One with this.
>Some of the demons from SMT
Become the embodiment of plagues, among other things
>Chaos perk tree from Webmage
Become living pool of chaos, only giving form through your own will. Your blood corrupts and devours the world.
>Forgotten Realms
Become any outsider race that you felt like.
>Kingdom Hearts
Various perk trees for that.
>fusion Boomer from BUBBLEGUM crisis
Basically become an ever growing mass of corpses.
>Lovecraft Jump
Self-explanatory.
>Hellsing vampires
They're pretty lovecraftian.
>Darksiders
Not exactly Eldritch by its own, but you can fanwank it a bit.
>Blame!
Silicon Life forms are basically cyber eldritch abominations.
>Ovelord's true vampire
Also pretty eldritch.

There are probably lot's of other eldritch stuff. Most demonic/dark magic can get you an eldritch vibe. Fallen London, Warhammer chaos paths, Devil Survivor, Fate as a Caster/Berserker Servant, Sburb as an Ending Jump, Toriko, Drakengard as an Angel, etc.

You have lots of prisons that can surely give you what you need.

Why does being a Lombax in the Ratchet and Clank jump cost 400 points, have no meaningful benefits, and a mandatory drawback?

I don't know, reading it hentai doujinshi as bedtime stories? Psychic bond?

>literally me every morning
Needs a perk that prevents people from waking up early in the morning, like plebs.

Oath Rune of the Lumenwood Kin "Milkweed.", A piece of Eldritch truth, Insight (Bloodborne)
Sword Of Polaris (Devil Survivor 2)
Grimdarkness + God Mode (Generic Sburb)
All the Angel perks and gear (Neon Genesis)
The madness perks from Soul Eater
Cognitohazardous (SCP)
Eldritch blasts (DC)
Ouroboros perks (Siren Blood Curse)
Non-euclidean Geometry (8-Bit)
Doublethink (1984)
Outsider perks (Dresden Files)
The Forbidden Fruit (NWOD)
Hellsing vampire perks (Hellsing)

Ummm... reasons? Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Maybe it's implied you gain heir mastery of machinery? Maybe the writer didn't like furries?
Doh. I knew I was forgetting something. Perk? You mean drawback? or a Perk that actually makes it easy to get up on time?

>pic
I just did that though...

Could be a drawback making you not get up in time in the morning, could be a perk that makes someone on the enemy team late. I'm just throwing ideas around.

I don't believe you...or you're not a human. You're probably dozens of spiders in a man-suit or something.

Having to pay 300 CP to just use your companions seems weird. Can't you have the first 8 companions have their powers normally and make the 300CP option give them CP to spend?

It's a free import option, that gives them 200CP and an origin. It's only 300 if you want them to have their powers. that's about right for most 8 person imports.

Looking at the wording, you could do that if you bought the single canon companion option twice.

Or, you could just buy all three of them and then leave Garterbelt inactive the whole time. Panty and Stocking don't seem like they'd mind.

Or, you could take the obviously correct option and just buy Scanty and Kneesocks instead.

I was going to get all four of them.

I'd have to be paid in hard CP to take any of them. They're all bugfuck insane and hyper destructive. It would be worse than having the Dirty Pair arround.

Thought I'd repost it for those who haven't seen it while responding to stuff from last thread.

Depends on who you ask. What (if anything) constitutes magic is sort of a sore spot for some of the inhabitants of Ooo.

Can't see why not to be honest.

You'd be on their level without it in terms of sheer power but you might not be able to get as big as Flame Princess gets without Monstrous Form.

You'd be able to work around it with huge armour made of your element though as Ice King does.

Monstrous Form would allow you to produce more of your element than either Ice King or Flame Princess does though and provide a huge thematically suitable form.

When we transform with the Monstrous Form perk would our clothes transform with us or would they just be destroyed?

Your choice really. Pretty sure when Marceline does it her clothes stay on.

If we have Monstrous Form and Elemental Monarch, does our monstrous form have to be thematically appropriate? Because previously I basically had a ripoff Riful form before I went to Claymore, and fire both ruins the ribbon flesh aesthetic and I'm not really fond of any fire monster form I can think of.

Quick question on the Conjurer perk from your Oblivion jump. Can i use it to permanently summon creatures from other magic systems as well?

While I may not be the user, as a person that gets up around 5:30am every weekday, aside from the weekend (where I sleep till noon) I can say that we literally feed off of the energy of others while they sleep. That's why others don't wake up till later, and are still tired.
Soon, you'll be sleeping for years without end, months go by and your still tired, while we go on through will alone. Sleep tight.

In the Darkest Dungeon Gauntlet how does the Estate follow you?

It moves when you're not looking at it.

You could have a separate monstrous form as well given you still bought that perk but really if you want to be able to use the combo you're going to want to be on fire.

No.

Millions of tiny legs.

Let's be honest here. If it meant being able to fuck around in a tank, I'd happily get up at six in the morning.
Hell, I'd get up at three or four.

>If it meant being able to fuck a tank

Actually got me to chuckle. Anyway I was asking if it was like a Warehouse extension or just another place that you can always find, like the cabin from SAO.

Hey, does having archmage and elemental monarch give you special magic for your element?

Specifically can I do candy magic?

A combo isnt listed for them so I thought id ask.

It's the latter - it and the area around it like the dungeons and the town find a similar-looking location to the "area map" in the game proper and plonk themselves down.

Shhh... trade secrets!
Personally, I just wake up when it seems like time and fall back asleep... everywhere.

How does choosing canon companions work? Do they cost the same as importing a companion with points to spend on them?

Well, that too.
Just look at dem gains

How dangerous is Darkest Dungeon even? Could a relatively high power jumper solve the problem fairly easily, and would there be anything they could even get out of it?

>Monstrous Form would allow you to produce more of your element than either Ice King or Flame Princess does though and provide a huge thematically suitable form.
>produce more of your element

Wait, the 'boosts power' bit is about Elemental Monarch's elemental generation, not just getting stronk from hueg? Do you only get that boost in your kaiju form then?

...I might have to change my build in light of this.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1UjyBXIIsNOLILo4m9LLmc_X51IHK5bzdDv63XtjwpUk/edit?usp=sharing

So, your opening intro blurb is kinda balls - what's the setting, what is there to do here besides a bunch of cute girls in tanks, what is anything?

Details.

Don't know, but doesn't it say you can't go in, or am getting mixed up with something else?

It's a Gauntlet, so regardless of Jump Number you're going to be hard-pressed.

>Darkest Dungeon is a powerless jump, without companions or Warehouse access. You still keep your knowledge and past experience, you will need it.
It is stupidly dangerous.

>This will not be easy; of the expeditions mounted every week, with four men by your side, you must command, fight and hope for the best.
That bit kind of implies you go in alongside the four.

For the Mega Man X jump, do you need to be a Drop-In to start off in an upgraded version of your Mega Man Classic body? If so, do the upgrades that I buy for the C-Rank body carry over to it?

Also, how does Unique Architecture and Fieldwork Optimized (after being upgraded to modern levels) compare to the Chassis Upgrades?

Does vanilla Elemental Monarch make you immune to your element?
Kind of sad if you make your Flame Kingdom and the rivers of Lava combust you...
Or pull a frozen, and then freeze to death.

>Mandatory companion import with form locking and depowering
Oh, what the fuck. Some of us have companions we don't want to import into every setting, you know. And certainly not if they're going to be turned human, let alone the power locking we have to pay to prevent. The last thing unfailingly loyal robot companions need is to suddenly be squishy, fickle teenage girls.

>not wanting to import your comrades as cute girls
You monster.

What if they're already cute robots, user? What then?

>let alone the power locking we have to pay to prevent.

Wait, we have to pay for Companions to be able to use shit they have?
What the hell?

>Start singing Let it Go
>Penis turns black and falls off
>"NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

Too bad she never saw any combat.
I guess that makes her a virgin.

You could be a cute boy flying aeroplanes.
Or a cute girl working on a bigass school ship (and I do mean bigass. Oorai is like seven kilometers long, and it's one of the smaller ones.)

Is the Tree Fort Seed a single-use item or do we get a new one every ten years?

The fact that the "That Would Be Cheating" drawback exists implies to me that, if you didn't take the drawback, people would begrudgingly accept your victory if you DID just turn into a kaiju and smash the other team's tanks.

You could do candy magic by making yourself a candy wizard by taking the wizard origin.

The elemental stuff is interchangeably called magic sometimes anyway but having it and Archmage would probably give you a more extensive history in doing magic of your element. What that amounts to is sort of up to you though as we don't really see how magic works.

They do and... I just realised something really stupid I did. To be honest I was really heavily intoxicated when I was updating this. There is now very little reason to buy the BMO or Magical Pet/Sibling other than the import. They were already overly expensive and I'm probably going to want to cut their prices and stick in some stuff to the origins affected.

Yes and yes. Monstrous Form went from being a slightly useless perk to a sort of accidental capstone booster.

Yeah.

New one every 10 years.

There ain't no rule against it...

With Elemental Monarch are you still a Human/Wizard/whatever, or are you/can you be an elemental of the appropriate element as an alt form?

Your opening needs some work, as it just states that the person basically should watch the anime to know what's going on.
The automatic companion import should likely be edited to say somthing along the lines of 'every companion you have may be imported for free up to a limit of 32, however they are all, for the duration of this jump; transformed into human school girls, locked into that form, and cannot use any out of jump abilities… they each gain Basic Tankery, one specialization, and 200 CP to spend' so as to avoid butt-hurt 'you forced me' arguments.

I'm no pro at this but those are your most glaring problems. Your perks look fine though you need to finish them and flesh them out a bit.

Holy shit I forgot how scary Riful looks when she's pissed.

So, first off, there's the carbon paint and canon companion options, which is most of what I wanted for the jump. So that's good.

But I'd like it there was an option to just join a school team, instead of running around with a platoon of companions and my own supply of tanks.

Second, and not sure it this is fine... but could we put a full tank crew in one companion slot, if you purchase all of them?

Third, I'm also gonna second this. I'd prefer not to import some of my companions. And I'm not sure about the mandatory power-lock. Mainly because the Deer Lord would fucking murder me if I tried to import it as a cute girl, especially depowered. And yet I'm still /so/ tempted.

>Pic
But I get up at 5:00 AM every morning. What kind of lazybones sleeps till 6?

I have a Claymore question if the jumpmaker is around. Does Filled With Hate actually fill you with hate? I love regeneration perks, but I don't relish becoming a cross between Darth Sion and AM.

You can choose, there are examples of both in canon. Changed the Identity bit a few versions ago to make it so you can choose elemental species.

Is it already possible to weaponize pure undiluted 90s in the chain

I need to know now
I still cant believe we also get a 360noscope rider

You disappoint Khorne user.

>other than the import
They might also want a brand new OC companion from those categories.

Also could you take one of the characters from the genderswapped version as a companion without taking that drawback?