SELL!!! SELLL!!! FUCKING SELLLLL!!!!!!

SELL!!! SELLL!!! FUCKING SELLLLL!!!!!!

so what is bitcoins inherent value? i still havent received a sufficient anwser.

Shut up you stupid monkey

whats the us dollar's inherent value

No value, it's just another pajeet scamcoin getting pumped with fake money bots hackers and finex

There is no such thing as inherent value, dumbass.

Zero. Obsolete tech. /Thread

it has almost rebounded as we speak.

fuck you

it's basically a SHA256 hash lookup database lol

you can buy games with it on steam

About 1 tulip

not anymore LOL

oh shit rekt

>inherensh valyu

its like a guaranteed loan or a bank account with extremely high interest.

currently 0.94 of $1

HAHAAAAHAHA BURN BITCOIN BURNN HAHAHAHAHAH

lets you get around the government, which has quite a bit of utility

The IRS will come to shoot you in the face if you don't pay taxes with it. The US military will come to bomb you in to the stone age if you don't buy oil with it. That is the value of the USD.

oh idk maybe buying food and paying my rent. staying alive. things like that. wtf

Typical shithead who lost on shitcoins resorting to shitposting

It will be more reliable than fiat within 15 years and is the centralized currency around which other currencies must be traded, for now

Buy ethereum
and Monero

Yah i guess if you're a terrorist.

>largest military forces world to use it
>largest government forces citizens to use it
>largest agencies destroy your life if you dont use it
BTC doesn't have any of that going for it

wow 15 years. thats it? cant wait to use its function during my midlife crisis

>will be more reliable than fiat within 15 years
I'm basically only comming to this site for this meme

anyone who wants to avoid the government will use ltc or eth because its faster and cheaper to move. if someone wants privacy they use xmr. bitcoin is a shitter.

you can buy bread with it lad. No shit. Go try it.

the only reason i have bitcoins is because i wanted to gamble on a few NFL games. funny how that works out

What is your inherent value?

nothing in this universe
has inherent value
things are used
by temporary creatures
for temporary ends
ask yourself
"what are the temporary ends
which I seek to achieve?"

DIGITAL GOLD BABY!

Lek

Really makes me think.

cum carrier. keep the human race going

HOLD.

Iron hands, yo.

Same. Bought at 5k to bet on soccer games and even though i made a couple hundred gambling i want to blow my fucking brains for for not keeping my money in bitcoin

Why is btc 3000$ more on korean exchanges?

the law will now allow ICO's and provide more flexibility to BTC

people are buying the damn dip, 14k, 20% in a day, and people are buying

>people
institutions are buying
...using people's money

Bitcoins are literal Runescape Partyhats.

Limited supply + store of value for the rich = hoarders and speculators dream.

I did just now at 13,950 and it immediately went to 14,000 lmao
I want to protect my initial in case it dumps when futures open. With this timing, I'll be ready to buy the dip when that happens.
If it doesn't dump I still have most of it left to enjoy.

Yup, futures market opening soon. Lots of MSM FUD. That's going to be a lot of people shorting BTC. Unfortunately that means there is a lot of ppl taking those bests who have an interest in BTc going up[. until people stop shorting it ofc, then they can sell what they accumulated with the futures markets money and crash it and getting even more money from the boomers. Then they start shorting, I think you see the pattern here. Repeat ad infinitum. Putting futures on something that's price can be manipulated at will anonymously was genius. They even smarter part was getting the majority of the first generation of BTC owners to buy BitcoinCash before it went from $6k to where it is now. They not only now control the BTC market but they wiped a large proportion of bitcoins old money out of the system. They own BTC now.
Here is me sitting here with 0.22 and falling btc to my name just trying to earn enough for a car before I start my first job in 7 years after recovering from depression, obesity and a horrendous gaming addiction coupled with part-time alcoholism. Sigh. Shit happens I guess. Two fucking fathers I had die on me, ok one stepdad. Yet these fuckers get to play the system like this and even a muppet like me can work it out. Meh, I think I'll treat myself to a dominoes Christmas day. Sorry, I felt the need to rant a bit at the end there. You can probably ignore this last bit but the top part is true.
t. Actually 'autistic' or smart the Drs can't work out what's 'wrong' with me.

The dollars is regulated curency. Bitcoin is an asset

You can buy cheap drugs with it and maybe some shitty clothes from some obscure sites

who in their right minds would buy drugs with something that is going up by 20% everyday.

That's what I expect too. They'll short and buy the dip. Rinse and repeat for a decade or so, then we /financialcrisis/ again.

Junkies

You can knock one of these big chunks off now because a lot of old-time users bought BCash. Another big chunk is satoshis and the rest is now owned by (((them)))

Iktf man

Lost my step dad, im a drunk and I think the same scenario you desvribed will happen
They're not going to short it on day 1, they're goingto long it, then when they have enough ti crash it they will and short it to take people's money
Really males you think if it wasen't their plan from start

The kind of people who buy online drugs?

Seriously user?

That sounds about right. BTC will make it to a million, but most people wont own anywhere near a whole one. I am glad I convinced my friend to buy 3 AntMiners yesterday, even if he only gets 6-12 months out of them he will end up with a few BTC. I will ask him if I can crash in his garage or something someday no doubt when the next crisis hits. If I ever get lucky with my current folio I will store 1btc away and not touch it and invest in some CryptoNote miners and shove them in a data centre somewhere. Madness. Oh well, alts should go back up later. People selling them this late in the game must be crazy.

That sounds about right. BTC will make it to a million, but most people wont own anywhere near a whole one. I am glad I convinced my friend to buy 3 AntMiners yesterday, even if he only gets 6-12 months out of them he will end up with a few BTC. I will ask him if I can crash in his garage or something someday no doubt when the next crisis hits. If I ever get lucky with my current folio I will store 1btc away and not touch it and invest in some CryptoNote miners and shove them in a data centre somewhere. Madness. Oh well, alts should go back up later. People selling them this late in the game must be crazy. Good luck boys and girls!

That's not an inherent value...
I could say "bitcoin has value because I will kill you if you don't buy it"

16k by next friday

it's digital gold u brainlet what dont you understand? It's made to be hard to move and transact with but go up in value.

Aye, it probably was. The Bitcoin cash part is the only thing I kind of doubt but it makes sense. There was so much fomo around it and we all figured it was the Chinese. I read earlier about a guy who had held BTC since 2011, about 500 and they fully formed into BCash as it was at $2000+ on the first pump ad while BTC was at $5750 odd. Then BTC pumped and Bcash tanked. They said they lost over 75% of their wealth in that little switcharoo and while they still hold BTC they are thinking of dumping to get back into BTC but they think it is too late now. I imagine they are not alone in having done that.
These people put Sun Tzu to shame. First, you weaken your enemy then you go in for the kill. or some shit, idk I made that up. but this ((()))=Bilderberg btw not Jew, they hide behind the Jew thing. Another little magic trick of theirs. Wallstreet isn't even the real power, they are just boomers like us who were neets and got lucky.

I am also gutted that we won't get to see John Mcaffy eat his own dick. I bet he would have done it too. The crazy bastard would have gone down as a legend for at least a thousand years, or a fool. Either way, It would have been cool to see. He doesn't have long left and why not right if it means a modicum of immortality.