Crash inc im out

this is what we call a bubble

12 days

When will it pop professor @100k?

15k 1 hour
1 million 1 second

>normies who bought le bitcoin like two months ago made more gains than me

$99-$100k : 1 hour

I sold my stash at 14k I'm out. Bitcoin is just 100% speculation now 0 use as a currency. I can't believe I have 6 figs now :D

Congrats on this. Seriously.

If you bought the early Nov dip, you'd have made 100% returns by now, in less than a month.

>mfw only bought 0.25 btc instead of risking life savings

How the hell do you cash that much out?

U cant

this is going to crash, right?

yeah guy it's great that all this volatility has made this thing useless as an actual currency and is making the entire crypto market look like a joke to the normies yeah its great

Sure, from $500k to $250k. SELL SELL SELL

Precious metals.
Bitcoin ATMs.

You were smart.

It's already dropped $600 from the new ATH. Likely scenario, it'll continue to trade downwards slowly for the next few days, im guessing until around $12.5k and then do it's usual upward trending again.

High volatility likely around the 10th and the 18th, possible dips for new buy ins

>1k up 1 hour
>1k down 1 hour
hmm

>this
I'm cashing out tomorrow, but I'm actually getting nervous because of this autistic +2k pump today.
If you think about the bigger picture, bitcoin will have to go and give way to a currency that can handle more transactions per second than a shopping mall at one point.
I really don't know when that will happen, for all I know this shit could go to 20k before it crashes but there's no real way to predict it, so it's better to cash out and just sit on the sidelines until we know the future of the crypto market and the likely replacement for BTC.

>14k-1k 30 days

THIS

Smart doesn't buy me a house

>Likely scenario, it'll continue to trade downwards slowly for the next few days, im guessing until around $12.5k and then do it's usual upward trending again.

>inb4 it dribbles down to $13750 before rocketing to $16000 in 4 hours

you're selling high, smart move....the only reason why this is mooning so hard is a combination of normie fomo and the CME bullshit. the first is completely unsustainable, the second is actually bad for the price.
spaghetti wristed normies getting shorted by big dicked wallstreet boys, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

this can not continue

>14k
>15k
>16k
>17k
>18k
>19k
>20k
>21k
>22k
>23k
>24k
>25k

UK? House prices in London and the South are in a much bigger bubble than crypto. It's madness round here. Will pop like fuck in the next recession.

Gas the kikes

>15k-8k: 2hours

>going to sleep
>literally have no idea if i wake up to 1 or 50k tommorow

>implying the last recession has ended
Things been shit since 2006

However did you guess?!
Looked at a 1 bed flat the other day in fucking Zone 9, £375k guide price. But I guess I don't have to pay Stamp Duty on some of that anymore so that totally makes up for it

It was 13k for barely an hour before breaking 14k.

What on earth is going on. BTC is gonna crash hard at this rate and take the entire market down with it

literally take my word for it. you will wake up to more money.

>$13k - 2K: 2 hours

Or a bunch of autistic neet eternal bulls force margin calls on wall street shorts causing the greatest short squeeze in human history

>this delusion

>December 3: Visit Veeky Forums for the first time
>December 5: Decide to buy some Bitcoin
>December 6: Create accounts and bank transfer money to coinbase, only start with £100 as a test, says the money will take 1-2 days to transfer
>Right Now: Watching BTC skyrocket and having no coin
JUST fuck my shit up this is painful. Literally a couple days earlier and I'd be rich

You'd only have made £30-50

>I'd be rich
You would have made like a hundred pounds you cheeky wanker

>$1000
>It’s a bubble
>$2000
>I’m not going to invest, it’s a bubble
>$3000
>Lmao it’s a bubble

You see where this is going. A coworker of mine told me he would have bought bitcoin at $500, but it was too expensive. This is when it was $5000.

If it’s a bubble, why not ride it to the top?

>dude Veeky Forums is POWERFUL

Bitcoin does not bring investors active income. Only speculative interest. One bitcoin transaction cost of 250 kilowatts of electricity. It's crazy. It is much smarter to invest in environmentally friendly POS coins with good annual income like Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

>why not ride it to the top

you think the top will be obvious without hindsight?

>what are stop loss orders
>what is withdrawing

>Gold does not bring investors active income. Only speculative interest. One gold bars cost eleventy zillion kilowatts of electricity to dig up. It's crazy.

$1k - $2k
doubling (+100%)

$11k - $12k
+9%

wow amazing that +9% took less time than +100%

only serve to fuck your shit up when a flash crash happens.

>Stop loss orders working on these exchanges
They go down when shit gets real all the time

>Will pop like fuck in the next recession.

>crypto marketcap in the trillions
>property back to early nineties prices
my dick is ready

The most efficient way of getting rid of your BTC when a whale splashes

I only had 50 dollars to spare unless i wanted ot miss rent. I bought .006 of a coin. And shit that doubled quick didnt it

>>$3k- $4k: 62 days
>>$4k- $5k: 61 days

Golden ALT era. I miss it.

Never again.

>koreans are paying 17k

is it koreans or chinese? and why?

When a few of them get excited and start excitedly buying something they all fucking follow like sheep. Why the fuck do gooks do this

yeah it's definitely chinese paying with korean currency. just do the math, 2+2-1=?

Do you not understand how percentages work you fucking idiot

Who would win the entire chinese nation under mao, or some sparrows?

normies always win. even if they lose they're too stupid to feel unhappy

>>$0 - $1k: 1789 days
>>$1k- $2k: 1271 days
>>$2k- $4k: 85 days
>>$4k- $8k: 168 days
$8k- $14k: 20 days
>>$8k-$16k: 22-24 Days (est)
so does that mean:
$16k-$32k: 20-180 days (Jan-July 2018)
$32k-$64k: 40-360 days (Feb-Dec 2018)
???

>Tfw when me and my friend bought 50 BTC at 700 USD together
>He cashed at 1000 USD, said it was a bubble and he was gonna put it down on a house, strongly advised I do as well
>Tfw our friendship is basically ruined, always awkward when we hang out, he acts like he wants bitcoin to go higher but he also seemed relieve during the September crash

We live in London, if the housing market also collapses I honestly don't know what will happen to him. I'm worried. He was my best friend too. Take my advice guys, don't ever involve family/friends in crypto, I know you want to help them but ultimately if they lose gains because they pull out, they'll resent you, if they lose money because it dips, they'll resent you. Too many sad outcomes.

>$13k - $0: 5 seconds

>he doesn't remember what happened to NEO/ETP
Oh boy.