So I hit the jack pot and made $700,000 with iota. Do you think that's enough to pull and call it a life...

So I hit the jack pot and made $700,000 with iota. Do you think that's enough to pull and call it a life? Or should I stick it out for $7-$10 mill? I srsly have no idea what to do now that I've made it and thats not exactly something I can google.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=a73Gz3Tvx3k
youtu.be/a73Gz3Tvx3k?t=118
alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf
github.com/ALQOCRYPTO/ALQO/wiki/Whitepaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take out 350k and keep going with the other 350k... you haven't made it yet

put it all on black in roulette

go for 7-10 mill

cash out and drop your bags on ponzied folks

That's fucking nothing. Enough to just barely survive off of for the rest of your life maybe, not to thrive.

do this, take a nice vacation to treat yourself

RED YOU FOOL!

That's good money to live the high life for a year or to, but don't cash out just yet. Just hold BTC or some other top 5 shitcoin until 2018 EOTY. BTC will give you those forks to make money off of though.

Depends on if you buy a fucking car or something retarded like that

>Or should I stick it out for $7-$10 mill
Put the most of your portfolio into safe coins.
Then some of it in coins that are going to 50% in the coming weeks.
Then some less in risky coins.
You will make it.

Well played user, now back to work you still need +40% You are going to make it

Jesus fuck pick one good coin at least and put in 200k and hodl take out the rest and buy a house, car, pay off any debts and keep your job for a while at least if you have one while your hodl bags boom.

Something that's a sure thing long term like omg could get you 23k coins. Even at $50 that's netting you another 1.15 mil.

700K is not enough for dropping out.

Avoid the biggest danger now: to waste it on shit. Treat yourself to something nice, but do not buy a fucking Lambo or Porsche.

I'd take 100K out of crypto into stocks or buy a house, make a long holiday and keep the rest.

to expand, this should be every bizraelis first move. Even just owning a home and car paid in full will make your life guaranteed good no matter how crypto goes. You can work any shit tier job if you get screwed worst case and it would all be cheaper monthly compared to an apartment with shit or no car.

Serious question, how would you even pull $1 million out of the market? Can you really just sell your coin on the exchange and they'll wire a million dollars into your back account?

GO FOR LIKE 4 MIL
LIVE OFF INTEREST EZ

When did u start?
initial investment?

take out 200 k
and try to double the 500k

goddamn im stuck at 140k i need a 7x badly. anyone have suggestions? congrats user

well done OP

I think I would keep gambling until $5 mil at least.

$700k is just accelerating your current savings by 10-15 years - wow - so life changing

Take out 300k, buy a nice house. Keep rest in long term hodl cryptos. Or take them out and buy more houses in tourist areas, rent these to airbnb and get rich. You can easily get them booked half year full with 60$ per night. Easy 10k every year

Also, please send me 1 BTC, it's nothing for you but far more than I have in crypto

1EEGt16vQFNVUgWPEAZjxNjFPBCZFUwTh8

omisego wallet and sdk release soon and overall a good future triple digit coin pick

buy BTC

Just put it on fucking Bitcoin. We are getting LN and we are going to $1,000,000 easily

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=a73Gz3Tvx3k

Don't cash out, you will get raped by taxes.

this???

Cashout 150k just to be safe
Invest 50% in btc 30% in top 15 cryptocurrencies
Take risk with the rest 20% I'd go with WTC LSK ODN COSS VEN REQ

No problem they just have to print more tethers

I'll be sure to buy more bitcoin after this tether drama wraps up. If tether dissolves btc will be dragged down with it temporarily

cash out, buy a car, pay off debt, go to school. Dont get complacent because you have money, otherwise you will just be broke and have no skills in 30 years. Let your money grow in lower risk markets

I started this year with 2k. I rode up Verge to 20K, then Lisk up to 100k. Then bought IOTA. I was not expecting Iota to move until late 2018.

yep coinbase

What was your initial investment?

Would you advise against diversification if you are still a small money newcoiner?

youtu.be/a73Gz3Tvx3k?t=118
>pwd is /tmp/kek
What in the name of kek...

started with 2.5k 6 months ago and just hit 100k usd. balls deep every time

nice larp

ans/neo, qtum, omg, mona, no weak hands

Pull out everything you need for a house/to finish your mortgage, pull out a five digit figure for a nice cushty few years, then ride the beast with the remainder

Buy alqo!! Just a tip

@everyone Get a drink, turn on some chillin' music and get into the official ALQO Whitepaper.

alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf

If you somehow don't like the style of our whitepaper or just want to read it with your eBook Reader feel free to check out the whitepaper in pure text-format on our official Github-Repo:
github.com/ALQOCRYPTO/ALQO/wiki/Whitepaper

yes, this is how banking works

You’d be better off putting the money in stock market. Being a landlord is a shit investment unless you lever like crazy and time it right so there’s no crash

Won't your bank freak out? Won't the exchange freak out?

>Won't your bank freak out?
No, we like monies, user.
Coffee?

buy B3 and wait 3 months - come out billionaire

Buy a mutli family apartment building. Passive income for life.

I'm in Canada. I've heard if they sense coins they'll just close your account.

but at least you're now finally able to buy some weed, right?
>LE WEED, DUDE!!

just don t exchange all TOGHETER . like 50 to 100 k every month will be fine

100k bank wires every month for a year into my chequing account that has never had more than $15k isn't going to trigger someone?

ofc , you need to pay taxes and nothing will hapen to you .

lucky for me i live in italy and no taxes on cryptos .. yet

Damn you must have invested at least $80k initially?

Take 10-15k out for emergency funds

Take 10-20% as fuck it money

Liquidate a percentage off crypto and diversify into traditional investments

If you've never handle this type of money before do nothing for awhile. Don't tell anyone. Act normal

Travel around the world should cost about 15-35k cheaper if you qualify for a travel credit card.

Don't buy a house
Don't buy a house
Don't buy a house
Don't buy anything expensive yet. Your taste could change down the road.

Start doing charity work if you feel like it or donate to offset taxes.
Start a business If you want. With 700k you don't have to work again for the rest of your life, if your smart

>Start doing charity work

You gotta go for that 1 million. You are nothing without 1 million.

>lucky for me i live in italy and no taxes on cryptos
You don't actually believe this? Source?

> Liquidate a percentage off crypto and diversify into traditional investments

Sell and pay that 250K+ tax bill.