Bitcoin is no longer volatile enough to sell and buy back later...

Bitcoin is no longer volatile enough to sell and buy back later, so all anyone does is hold because they know it will only go up in value in the long-term. We are now at the point where it's a positive feedback loop.

Feels good man. I want BTC high in value when the ICOs come around next year so I can get in super cheap relative to BTC price

She's gonna blow!

Stop the rise, dillute to alts.

>positive feedback loop
too much gain it crash

New fuckin paradigm, unironically

yep. i've been watching the bubble self heal faster and faster. im pretty sure we've already lost to our ai overlords and this will take over the planet

has anyone here used bitcoin as a currency with the past 90 days? still trying to see what the inherent value is. honestly looks like it is being wash traded with stupid normie money being pulled in along the way.

Is has no inherent value aside from it's branding

How many people know what Cryptocurrency is, let alone individual ones...

And how many people do NOT know about bitcoin?

shhh... let them figure it out by themselves..
>soon

Today I learned that trading in dollars is trading at loss compared to trading in satoshis. Paid 30% of stack for that knowledge.

fuck should i know? i never surveyed the current population. i just need to know when to sell my 3 coins. this shit just seems idiotic

Is this literally not just a pyramid scheme?

>Can’t withdraw more than a few USD from exhange sites

So many people are gonna lose everything on this

The only coin that is healthy and surves a purpose is xmr

someone post the chad rising steps

banks and big investors have been raising the price getting ready to fuck everyone raw and wash rinse repeat til all the money is in their pocekts

>inherent value is.
There is no such thing you autist. Get wtih the program or get left behind.

there is inherent value to a functional currency, dipshit.

there is inherent value in crypto. You just need big daddy to give you permission after hes done raping you for you to see this.

reeeeere bitcoin is a reserve curreency “the new gold” some would say to this brainlet

LN is live, it means you can do nanotransactions, more advanced smart contracts and IOT shit using bitcoin. All the shitcoins have been BTFO and btc is now a practical future currency.

>there is inherent value in crypto.
yes, of course. Did I imply the opposite?

>“the new gold”
it's really not. You'll figure it out soon enough. So no use in wasting any more words on this...

>and btc is now a practical future currency.

Not with PoW it won't be, and I don't expect a change from that to ever go over nicely

>btc is now a practical future currency.
kek

>PoS meme
Name a successful PoS coin. Oh wait.
>PoW sucks
No; PoW is what makes it fucking real. Nobody gives a shit how many shitcoins you fork that stake; unless you have to put a hard asset, energy, i.e. electricity, into the process there is absolutely nothing fucking backing your memecoin. PoW will ALWAYS be superior, the best you can hope for is hybrid.

>Name a successful PoS coin. Oh wait.
>He thinks I'm talking about PoS

i wanted to
but i can't bring myself to actually buy the drugs i intended to buy back in 2013 when i initially bought in with $500 cuz the return is so huge now

Spell it out then fag

I buy weed off of the dark web. I'm pretty sure the majority of peeps into it are tech-savvy businessmen who want to give/get their money oversees without government taxes being taken out of it or being traceable by a government.

... hes not kidding, or wrong. you live under rock?

>you live under rock?
actually... yes, I do

>hey this "currency" that went from $1000 to $12000 in less than a year is totally fine for everyone to use!!!!!
You must be 18 to post here

I mean to be fair it's going to continue upwards movement until it reaches mass adoption and price stabilizes. Then people would freely use it as a currency for its convenience that comes from its technology. Problem is that BTC is a piece of shit for actual use as a currency so that end part largely won't happen

It's literally impossible to lose unless you sell because so many people will never sell. It will just follow the typical market cycle to infinity because of scarcity, greed, and math. Unless the government stops printing money to cover it's debts and that will never happen. Visit shit countries like Cuba where they have 2 different fiats, but everyone only wants the one pegged to USD.

exactly, its an automatic fiat absorber.

>my money increasing in purchasing power instead of being in a constant freefall is a bad thing.
Purchasing power of ISK dropped by around 5000% since the 80s. That's what wagecucks here are payed in as if it holds any value. USD is stable in comparison to most and it still dropped 500%. Traditional currencies are all worthless notes owned by governments, you never own a cent. Whoever holds the private key to a bitcoin address is the only one with access and so really owns the bitcoins within unlike the dollars you just hold temporarily for the government. Being able to swap a piece of paper you hold for someone else and has an endless supply in exchange for scarce bitcoins you actually own is a great deal.

is it, dare i say it, a new paradigm?

dont be stupid

you realize every time someone BUYS, someone else is SELLING right???

How do people ship weed without getting caught?

If coinbase had a system error again it will fall 1000-2000$ again soon

LOL ur an idiot dude. u can click the buy button or u can click the sell button. u can't click both at once. retard.

>Someone is buying
Its called tether.

A similar thing happened to me this year
Tried buying drugs with BTC but forgot about it after the wait for the transfer into my wallet
Checked back on it a month later and discovered it doubled in value

>Its called tether.

The biggest buying on Western exchanges is on GDAX

the end goal is not needing to withdraw usd. now is the time to accumulate the money of the future.

>Every nocoiners argument boils down to 'you'll see eventually'

Just admit that you guys have no fucking clue how high this shit is gonna go? I mean you guys have basically given up speculating and just tell us inevitably it will crash, like who gives a fuck. I could have put in my life savings at 8k, been mocked by everyone on this board, but have cashed out my original investment and be fine by now. What childhood trauma happened to you that you feel the need to double down on your delusions?

dude what the fuck

Low-tier bait

It's not a positive feedback loop, it's a ponzi scheme.

Bought a hard drive on newegg today with it actually. Figured may as well use some during the rally

oh boy here we go

>bitcoin is no longer volatile enough

oh don't mind him Mike, that's just an Early Adopter.

No one is answering HOW CAN PEOPLE SHIP DRUGS WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT
don’t dogs smell it and stuff...
I’m too scared to try drugs desu :

KEK

it's pretty easy as long as the packaging has good enough stealth and don't cross country borders, most postal services aren't legally allowed to open mail so as long as there's nothing suspicious about the package it doesn't get opened and government is none the wiser

Do you really think the UPS cares what you have? By arresting you, they lose a customer. Ordering 10000 dogs to sniff every single package would cost time and money. It is not worth it when arresting someone gives you bo conpensaion.

if you do everything correctly as a buyer you have plausible deniability. Nobody can prove you bought drugs on the internet, anybody can ship anything to your house so there's no basis to charge you

You need a warrant to open USPS mail. Most dark web drug dealers are really good at what they do and come up with clever ways to disguise it and typically package it very well. Most things are shipped through USPS for the above-stated reason. It's fairly easy to get away with man.

LSD is an odorless, colorless, scentless, tasteless chemical. This is the case for many other drugs too. How exactly do you track this?

I keep hearing bankers are gonna short bitcoin to shit once futures trading becomes a thing. How can their shorts affect bitcoin because bitcoin Don't really need to be traded. They're just betting on the price.

All markets are pretty much ponzi schemes.

What about adderall desu?
I have a prescription but I’m moving soon and afraid of how long it’ll take me to find a new one before I run out

New doctor*

One way to ship powders and such is to put it in the spaces in the wall of a box, where it is corrugated.
They'll put a random tchotchke in the box.

> Nobody gives a shit how many shitcoins you fork that stake; unless you have to put a hard asset, energy, i.e. electricity, into the process there is absolutely nothing fucking backing your memecoin.

You should know that's just an unfortunate side effect of what it takes to accomplish the cryptographic and game theory security from POW if you just take a moment and think about why exactly anyone except miners should give a single shit that hash power = electricity is staked on being correct instead of the currency itself being staked.

The electricity usage itself is just something that makes an attack by outsiders cost-prohibitive, not something that "gives BTC its value" in any direct sense. Indirectly it plays a role in giving BTC its security, and that security is the value that BTC has.

Designer drugs rarely have an odor
I routinely buy 1P-LSD and have yet to get caught

Except that Bitcoin still incentivize the best energy revolution and we'll have fusion power in our grasp.

The future is bright anons.

Neo-China arrives from future.

Tommorow i'm going to the bank and pawning my house. I'm gonna short this shit for 500k with leverage!!!

bitcoin has and is currently been dropping

yes user bubbles just last forever, that's how they work they are endless positive feedback loops

As long as it attracts more and more people the bubble will keep growing. It's all about timing your exit. If Bitcoin gets popular with normal folk it could easily hit 20K without popping.

Adderall is expensive as fuck online. Better off finding a new doctor. But yes, you can get it

>tfw you realize bitcoin is more stable than the USD

Pic related, it's me getting into bitcoins.

same. only lost 0.005 but it was very clear.

a bubble pops after going parabolic