What's a good RPG for kung fu shenanigans? I hear good things about Hong Kong Action Theatre and Legend of the Wulin...

What's a good RPG for kung fu shenanigans? I hear good things about Hong Kong Action Theatre and Legend of the Wulin, but know little about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhmwkJRQekE
mediafire.com/download/x8mc89c759u4kpx/Hong_Kong_Action_Theatre!_2E_-
mediafire.com/download/21qany8bssap33m/Hong_Kong_Action_Theatre_2E.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ask for kung fu
>accidentally use a samurai picture
fug

Played a few sessions of LotW, it's good, but you need a lot of people into the RP side to really get it. plus the lack of HP is a bit... difficult to work with traditionally speaking. I do enjoy it though.

Got a basic guide on it?

Legends of the Wulin is fantastic, but it has its problems.

The system itself does a lot of things differently and it might mess with your expectations and assumptions coming from other games. This wouldn't be too bad... Except the editing is literally the worst. So even if you figure out that it's not what you're expecting, the book does a bloody awful job of actually telling you how it works. I've played it a lot, but we're still running into vaguely worded mechanics and things that need clarification.

Is there a starter guide?

And how is Hong Kong Action Theatre

Feng Shui is all about kung fu shenanigans. Or at least Hong Kong movie shenanigans, which is like 90% kung fu with a side of blood opera.

Yup, but it doesn't get into Secret Arts, which is kind of the tightest shit ever.

Shieeet...anyone got an open group? I wanna play this.

If you're interested in LotW, check out the Wulin Legends homebrew wiki. It has a lot of user made styles as well as hosting the Half Burnt Manual, a fanmade supplement/errata book.

Just be aware that, as with any homebrew, it's very hit and miss.

>The artificer class in general

Either of you got an open group?

Bumping with the opening of the 2009 adaptation of the Book and the Sword, which I'm watching now.
youtube.com/watch?v=fhmwkJRQekE

>Weeaboo bait thread

Here's the Secret Arts guide.

But Hong Kong action films and Wuxia are Chinese.

>single line of greentext bait post

No, you don't even get a (you).

Does anyone have the hong kong action theatre pdf and any supplements?

It's in the PDF share thread OP.

mediafire.com/download/x8mc89c759u4kpx/Hong_Kong_Action_Theatre!_2E_-
_Blue_Dragon_White_Tiger.pdf
mediafire.com/download/21qany8bssap33m/Hong_Kong_Action_Theatre_2E.pdf