Let being honest here most of us poor fags missed the bitcoin train. We all have are reason for missing it at $1 $600...

Let being honest here most of us poor fags missed the bitcoin train. We all have are reason for missing it at $1 $600,$1000 etc...

Long idea short here, we should all shill the shit out one coin together. Shill to the masses make it go mainstream. let's get rich together faggots.

this includes you to lurker faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canada-ecoin/
gate.io/trade/INK_BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blakecoin/#charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what coin faggot, you cant post a plan but not execute

Unless you got btc under £10 it's not that big a deal. As if you would have put 10s of thousands in that risky shit

Let's pump xlm to 1 dollar

Canada coin is the only real choice.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canada-ecoin/

INK

gate.io/trade/INK_BTC

eth or ltc
since they are already on normiebase

the normie thinks the cant buy bitcoin because it would cost him 13k

However he thinks he can buy some eth or ltc because he would have money for at least 1

Do it to the coins with the smallest marketcaps
You'd need to get 10s of millions of dollars to pump either of those

ETH gang

>LTC
probably the best choice. But i doubt Veeky Forums could pump it, or even a pajeet shitcoin, for that matter. I remember when we tried to pump XLM this summer and it dipped almost 10% instead

we so poor, why not being poor together?

Speak for your self, i got a quarter million in btc now, and i aint selling until the fat lady sings

Anyone lets vote on it(i would not no how).

If I would of said a coin you cucks would have prob thought this was a shill post

>implying this isn't what Veeky Forums is already doing with LINK

Stellar. Lumens.

Blakecoin

Fairly low volume, VERY STABLE, only on cryptopia though.

Gonna be very easy to pump the shit out of.

same here bro, i'm 100% in bitcoin for now, watching my account value go up up uP UP UP UP

Have you not seen LINK? Do you not know about LINK? Seriously, shill LINK you deluded Bazingoid.

Guys lets blow this shit out the fucking water.

Blakecoin - low volume, extreme stability

Pump Pump Pump, I vote Blakecoin

Let's be realistic, 99% of Veeky Forumstards have $10 worth of crypto, stop saying "Link, Eth, XML" etc.

I am so tired of missing moon missions, well lets moon mission Blakecoin.

Come on guys best coin to pump.

i'm hoping Bitcoin cash will at least hit $5000, it's totally doable. Actually if Bitcoin hits $100,000 it is nearly impossible to other coins not to also gain some value. I'm thinking bitcash is good at 30% of Bitsegwit's value, so I'm counting on Bcash to make me money

>You'd need to get 10s of millions of dollars to pump either of those

works with btc. the random shitcoins are too unsignificant to the normie user.

eth and ltc are the next moon missions in the next few months/years. The foundation to build the rocket on is still in preparation

How is this any different from pump and dump discord groups

You BTC fags(btw this idea is just for poor fags) have the number 1spot already I just wanna shill a new #2,3,4
We got close with iota tho

I highly doubt Veeky Forums could organize a multi million dollar pump

Guys, listen to me, blake is cool, blake will make you RICH

I'm a captain niglet

thats not what i mean. With the work of the normies its entirely possible. Just look at btc.
It got high because it was shilled everywhere. And it was accessible by most simply because of normiebase.

btc/eth/ltc or any other coin. It doesnt matter what they do or what they can. They are absolutely worthless to 98% of the users.

They buy it so they can ponzie on other people and cash out on fiat.
By having lower prices on eth and ltc we can make people into fud and say this will be the next btc rise

The shilling potential is best on eth and ltc

hELLO?! Blakecoin anybody???

i agree but theirs a lot of poor fags on here that cant afford those price

Nobody even heard of that shitcoin. most of the normies don't even now about the top 10 cryptos

People already do this, when mooncoin was getting shilled here I saw a facebook group with Moon coin adding people from the OMG group and XRP group with about a couple 10thousands of people.

They would copy paste teach people how to buy mooncoin step by step.

There are a lot of poor children here doing faucets, you should recruit them.

But i'd rather not post it here because everyone knows *Veeky Forums coins* are not a good investment.

anyone tried drakecoin?