If there is one coin that will replace Bitcoin in the future, what would/will it be?

If there is one coin that will replace Bitcoin in the future, what would/will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=zmI2yDAyWYI
forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/12/05/cryptocurrency-monero-to-be-accepted-by-45-musicians-such-as-mariah-carey-g-eazy-sia-for-holidays/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

monacoin

The Shekel

Litecoin

nothing

bitcoin, etc and ltc will always remain the top ones.
alternative to these coins will never overthrow the original no matter how better they are

Starting to realize that it doesn't matter how good a coin is or how promising it is; as long as bitcoin is king, all the pnds will continue and unless you're in on it, you're gonna lose money unless you stay in btc

milocoin

>etc

Bitcoin cash is the embodiment of what bitcoin is supposed to be with a legacy dating back to the first block ever mined. There will never be off chain transactions either

xby

Probably Ethereum

i meant eth

you knew it. dont make me correct lad

Dogecoin
Obviously

IOTA or Hashgraph

I'm ready for the dogecoin MOON MISSION

Feels good nobody's mentioned the one I think it's gonna be

hooktube.com/watch?v=zmI2yDAyWYI

no, it feels good that you're dumb and happy

VTC, ARK, BRK, XMY, BWK

If any of these take off, i'm set

bubble pops
wait one year
buy some shit coin like iota at 8-10 cents
wait for 2020 btc halving
inc bubble,
shit coin goes to 30 dollars
gg millionaire

USDT

Pssst user they are not ready yet

Obviously Ethereum. It's already processing significantly more transactions per day than Bitcoin.

First Bcash in 2018, then Req by 2020

Coinye West

this
but I hate to admit

Monero or dash obviously

I realized this too late unfortunately, had most of my shit in shit alts and just recently switched all to BTC.

dash almost x100 this year alone, smart money from btc in the good alts, the normies will be left alone in a big big btc bubble.

The big alts are killing bitcoin already,

I liked bitcoin but its only use now is to hodl xD lmaoborghinixd

first time visiting Veeky Forums and i'm so glad you dumb fucks are unaware of the real alt-coins with potential, backed by a serious working product

you're all greedy whale pump and dumpers, go die in a fire, can't wait for btc to crash.

seriously, compare btc now to how myspace was compared to facebook

think internet in 1999 is bitcoin compared to 2017. you're all fucking morons

most shit coins are shit, but you're looking in all the wrong places, and I guarantee more then half of you skim through 4-5 sentances of a whitepaper and act like you know what the fuck is happening.

seriously, thread after thread and I haven't found a single post with my favourite few alt coins, that have all been promising lol.

you all clearly don't know what the fuck you are all doing

qtum

it has the functionality of btc but faster and the tech of eth without all the bugs

cope

STEEM, 2018 steemit launches and we're getting Zucc money

Heyo digit dudes

What do you think of EOS?
You can share your coins, we're a community of pajeets that dont affect the price of coins whatsoever

eos is good, but there's a more advanced project i'm looking at.

i'm not saying any names because this board is poison.

keep your hodl on eos, it's not a bad investment either

Is it a smart contract platform for BTC with a decentralized oracle solution?

It's either Tezzo's or Zen Protocol.

but mah cats

BTC will be overthrown by Monero in the years 2021-2022. I will send 5 monero to whoever can tell me why monero will overthrow Bitcoin in that time period.

Realistically

Dash
Qtum
Monero
Zcash

Democrats are elected in a big swing due to push-back against Trump. NSA and civilian monitoring is taken to the next level, with privacy becoming the number one concern in crypto. Leading us to a glorious XMR rule.

ID: 78c7137e338849359e7d8618d120aebfb14940a1c4e847a6af0807fc64a85b07

ADDR: 463tWEBn5XZJSxLU6uLQnQ2iY9xuNcDbjLSjkn3XAXHCbLrTTErJrBWYgHJQyrCwkNgYvyV3z8zctJLPCZy24jvb3NiTcTJ

Stellar (XLM) or Monero

bitcoin plus

Ayyyy

I made this

No king rules forever my son

Realistically Monero, the market has shown that it wants what bitcoin has to offer and monero is essentially bitcoin 2: redux

secure, private, untraceable

no XMR wallet yet, email [email protected] pl0x

^ I failed at Veeky Forums

secure, private, untraceable

no XMR wallet yet, email [email protected] pl0x

>no one has said bitbean yet

Atomic swaps will spell the end of exchanges. Without exchanges, the governments of the world will be powerless to shutdown cryptocurrencies without directly monitoring and decrypting all encrypted traffic (nearly impossible) or shutting down the internet. Without exchanges the governments will seek to prosecute individuals holding coins by tying them to their non-user coin accounts based upon recorded transactions in the public ledgers. Monero becomes numero uno.

Thoughts on Neblio? I got talked into buying some at around $4.30 and thats basically bean its peak haha

we talking Digibyte here or am i a moron too?

monero will fail for that very same reason, it breaks down any oversight from the government. it'll be cracked down soon, you cant have the government not knowing wether most of it's citizens are paying taxes or not, it's simply not gonna happen.

Veeky Forums is dead

b/c it sounds like money. seems like an obvious choice.5 monero now? :)

LINK

This right here. The upside of these coins is compatibility with legal systems. No fucking legit business will be allowed to trade in monero and governments that turn a blind eye to it's use will be shunned.

Cryptos bring technology to money. No more fools gold, no more untraceable theft, knowing the entire life history of a unit of value, evidence in courts of law about who sent what to whom. Monero goes against that grain and will get pressured out of existence. Bitcoin does all that needs to be done to keep governments honest.

Monero

>This right here. The upside of these coins is compatibility with legal systems. No fucking legit business will be allowed to trade in monero and governments that turn a blind eye to it's use will be shunned.

Uninformed anons talk shit.

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/12/05/cryptocurrency-monero-to-be-accepted-by-45-musicians-such-as-mariah-carey-g-eazy-sia-for-holidays/

Monero is going mainstream with globee.

OP Monero is the next best thing for massive gains.

I'm talking on a mass scale not some hipster musician micro scale experiment. Monero has great potential if the world takes a turn for the worse but for now Bitcoin and transparent cryptos will be the heavies.

>i'm not saying any names because this board is poison.

Mostly do the same, though the few times I do mention the coin I'm interested in, people always tell me to stay quiet on it which is always nice to hear some confirmation on genuine belief by others and not wanting Veeky Forums to meme it to death

Ark.

Monero or Zencash.

Ethereum.

Monero or Bitcoin Cash

Bingo. As much as I want monero to succeed you're a moron if you think any government would allow it. Shit is a ticking time bomb.

Monero

bitcoin cash

nothing because bitcoin already has the network effect and can implement any new feature that another coin comes up with

lol clutch your pearls harder grandma

Fuck off fag

banecoin

XRP and Stratis

They will moon.

Privacy. Crypto by then will likely be traded hand to hand (P2P) in exchange for goods. By this time period crypto will be wildly adopted and accepted as legitimate means to avoid fiat.

I can sell you a boat for XMR and no one has to know shit. Plus XMR will have massively mooned (on Jupiters moons) by then and will be considered very valuable not only in fiat but in use-cases.

4GdoN7NCTi8a5gZug7PrwZNKjvHFmKeV11L6pNJPgj5QNEHsN6eeX3DaAQFwZ1ufD4LYCZKArktt113W7QjWvQ7CWDbLbE2x99zUCWsgL3

Really hope you're being legit! I could sure use some!

How is he wrong? It won't go over well with government, and they may regulate that major exchanges not hold any full privacy coins under the guise of 'protection from terrorist funding'

Plus it has one of the best Dev teams around, will be super scalable, and being BORN as a privacy coin these measures will be enhanced by then too.

It's the point of crypto, really. XMR will be #1 because it meets the POINT of crypto.

Omise Go could do it if we see widespread adoption. The staking payouts alone would force it to go that high.

Reread what I wrote. Atomic swaps will cause exchanges to be unnecessary. Governments cannot go after every node and person storing crypto without wasting tons of resources or drastically affecting daily life as we know it. Governments, case and point China, can therefore only shutdown crypto trading by targeting the exchanges at the moment. If exchanges are no longer necessary, they will target the whales working down the line to coin holders with accounts in the hundreds which are shown on the public ledgers. These individuals will be hunted down and their coins forcefully taken away when the banks start to fail when crypto reaches mass adoption. Monero does not tie accounts to the transactions publicly so the governments have no one to target or knowledge of account holder sizes. Please explain how the governments will be able to crack down?

Trips of truth?

4GdoN7NCTi8a5gZug7PrwZNKjvHFmKeV11L6pNJPgj5QNEHsN6eeX3DaAQFwZ1ufD4LYCZKArktt113W7QjWvQ7CWGDPBaWhZN5DPGn2oM

theyd be able to crack down at the end points where people convert back to fiat. How are you going to anonymously convert to fiat, safely?

No one knows yet, tech development can totally change every 3 months.

we won't know until probably after 2030

Crypto being uncontrollable means that fiat has become worthless. No one will be using fiat at that point so there will be no one converting back to fiat.

XMR

good point

>double dubs

So tell us then wise one.

Atomic swaps require SegWit and LN do they not? This is anti-XMR. It also erases transparency. Also, if you're in XMR, you're in it because you're in XMR.

XMR should not ever be atomic swappable.

>BTC will be overthrown by
It's fungible.. No XMR can ever be "blacklisted" because of its history. There is no history. The community is a lot more productive than BTC. More focus on the tech less on the speculation of the price. Community backed ecosystem and not yet infiltrated a la Blockstream.
48q77vaoXmwZygXgqhkmExM1HB7GgTZjVjLMCQV2AF2WjJACyK9sX2GKMLSyqQQxQ7ZcHNEu35juuiR6MtwypXU6Nbb6fzs

By regulating businesses that sell shit you want to buy. Great you can buy a used truck p2p under the table...guess what you can do that now. But try going to a licensed and regulated car dealer and guess what things are way different. Businesses are regulated and as they sell government protected trademarked and patent protected products they need and want the legal systems protection and will bow to governments desires for access to their books for tax money for access to the legal system. If a government goes rogue monero is awesome but I live in US and don't see that happening to the point that monero is the way to go as far.as using it. Now it may be a good investment due to all the other rogue governments out there. But it just sounds dirty. Major banks, also regulated, will not get involved on a mass scale. Though major Banks and governments, including the US, will prob use it or their own version of it for their shady shit.

I also won’t be naming it. But I’ll give you a hint. It’s not bc of privacy, it’s bc of linking current systems with crypto

I know I got this. Whatcha say boss man?

4GdoN7NCTi8a5gZug7PrwZNKjvHFmKeV11L6pNJPgj5QNEHsN6eeX3DaAQFwZ1ufD4LYCZKArktt113W7QjWvQ7CWDbLbE2x99zUCWsgL3

Im not wasting my monero on fiat stupid faggot

Novelty death is only a relevant to talk about in systems where novelty is desired. Myspace was primarily used for entertainment. Bitcoin is not.

There will be no glittery marijuana leaf and nickelback song to drive people away from btc.

One more thing, by then we'd probably have already experienced the worldwide economic collapse. Governments will want our gold, our crypto, our everything. People are sick of the government. Monero will be the best way to circumvent them entirely with a big FUCK YOU.

monero

>Monero will be the best way to circumvent them entirely with a big FUCK YOU.

So Monero is how I hide my income. Now to get my clients to pay me with it...

XMR seems great. The main weakness in BTC is the lack of anonymity. Although, I'm mot sure which has the best fees on transactions. That may be a bigger factor.

Kek

What problems does it actually solve?

Lumen won't replace Bitcoin. It is only meant to be temporary until banks make their own coin based on it.

Why are you including an ID, do you want people to send your donations to an exchange wallet?

Why would people convert back to fiat at this point?

no need for off chain nodes for fast transfers like the current version of bitcoin needs. AKA lightning network. Blockstreams stands to gain a lot from centralizing the bitcoin network by offering LN as bitcoin struggles to be used a P2P cash like it was intended.

Not a Bcashie or a bitcoin maximalist. No stake in either except like $200 in bitcoin. 99% of my stack in eth