Elves based on the Minoans

>Elves based on the Minoans
>Players don't even notice

My God man. The Elvish king is even named Minos. They've seen the elves tumble over large animals. They've seen the bare-chested Elvish women. They've heard rumors of sea-peoples. I'm at my wits ends!

Do you want player-sempai to notice your work? Make a half-assed reference to God of War.

They're distracted by them being communists, I guess.

> Implying that Elf-Minotaur crossbreeds are a thing.

Don't try so hard for your players to notice how clever you are, user. Worse case they just think you're super creative. Just go with the flow.

>Go back in time
>Play ancient board games with Minoan cuties

This is my ultimate fantasy

Say that a king was once petrified by a young a hero with a severed medusa head as a result if trying to marry that hero's mother and killing said hero by sending him to slay said medusa.

>They've seen the bare-chested Elvish women
That DM detected.
"Culture" isn't an excuse for magical realm

Do you honestly think they give a fuck?

Here's your >(you)

Not the GM, but that's apparently the Minoan culture. As long as he doesn't excessively note it (as in, every single description about a woman involve a paragraph or two about their tits), it doesn't come off as magical realm-y

>breasts are magical realm
I take it you'll never allow your wife to breastfeed your kids right? Can't having any incest magical realm under your roof, can we?

>breastfeeding
I bet you're anti-vax too

>breastfeeding makes you antivax
Nigga you just went full retard there.

Most normies have probably never even heard of Minoans. They aren't exactly a commonly taught historic culture.

Minoan elves sounds dope though.

Their script strikes me as sufficiently elvish

>You are now imagining Elves doing this to giant moose
>You are now imagining that they press you into giving it a try by accusing you of cowardice
>You are now imagining that your attempt goes horribly wrong

I take it that you don't know much about Minoan history do you?

One usually trails the other

You're fucking retarded.

Maybe if we had our kids on a vegan, fruit and vegetable juice only, diet you could assume we were antivax autists.

Breastfeeding is pretty normal, just like vaccinating your kids.

Hell I had to double check to make sure. Not all of that points specifically to Minoa, your niche knowledge isn't shit that people have much of a reason to notice.

If you're hung up about your players not noticing a reference to cultural stuff that isn't some bit flashy link in a fantasy world where everything is based on some fucked variation of another culture then maybe you're just obsessing too much? You might really really like something, it doesn't mean everyone else is going to have the same focus on your interest.

Place names rarely stick with me, I don't remember much about bare-chested women being a specific Minoan thing or seeing stuff about them tumbling over animals. Most people just see basic stuff about it and that basic stuff doesn't really make all that stand out.

>Thinking your players will ever pick up on anything

It's a gift and a curse. You can rip off of anything to your heart's desire, but they'll never inquire about anything you've set up.

So how would a GM *make* them give a fuck?

Why would a GM need to make them give a fuck about a culture they didn't care much about in the first place and the fact that he based elves on them?

Maybe they don't give a shit? It's a common reaction to the Minoans.

Breastfeeding is normal, breastfeeding in public is public nudity.

It's really not. It's no more revolting than being around someone eating regular food. If it bothers you, just look away.

It's a woman feeding her kid. Nothing more.

Do breasts really make you that uncomfortable?

Alternatively: a baby that's being breastfed is one that's currently not shrieking at the top of it's lungs. Which would you prefer?

Punish them

Go back to Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg.

What sane man could oppose public breastfeeding in the face of such an argument?

Because if it's possible to do it, then the GM must.

What is even going on here.

Theseus is ass pregnant after having been raped by the Minoaur over a period of weeks or months and is about to give birth to a baby Minotaur.

The Minotaur also is an alien.

Theseus is dropped into minotaur's cave.

Instead of dying, the minotaur fucks him and feeds him something for 3 months.

Then it turns out Theseus is pregnant with the minotaur's child.

The Minoan king hauls out Theseus to humiliatingly give birth from his ass in public.

>Greeks

I now feel as though I have privied forbidden knowledge.

This /d/umb ass doesn't even realize how children receive their initial immune strengthening

It's pretty much Tagame's most tame and most hilarious story, really.

LOL at nigger burgers.