Bitcoin is up $2200+ USD in

>want to sell
>every hour that I don't BTC gains another $1,000

>tfw you make 50k in 1 day

this is the moment ive been waiting for my whole life

>tfw sold at 10.5
It should burst any day now, right?

It feels really fucking great.

>TFW nocoiner that desperately wants to get in but is deathly afraid the second i do its gonna crash and burn like a complete bitch.
>TFW this bitcoin growth makes absolutely no god damn sense what so ever from an investor point.

will shitcoins ever stablize with BTC? when btc makes runs like this it just makes me want to sell fucking everything

so what the dow jones is up 6k on the year

>tfw altcoiner gleaning absolutely no benefit from this fucking unbelievable price run

Transferred $1000 from my bank to Coinbase @9300 btc. a week ago. Finally hits coinbase...worth $1536 now lol

Never heard of it

You've only made 50k if you've sold.

I'm up 100k in a 24 hour period. It doesn't even register. I'm fucking numb.

I've made 8000 dollars in a little over a week. It's going to dump on the 10th, probably. I'll just wait until that happens, then get in with more money. We're overdue for another big crash before moving to 100k.

You're retarded and impatient if you don't think it benefits you too. As long as you hold until the next cycle you're fine. Sure you might not have made as much as you would have selling at the top and rebuying with perfect timing. but once your coin goes to a new ATH in satoshis, while btc is also at new ATHs, you'll thank yourself for holding

I'd be happy just with the crash not fucking alts to oblivion

Perfect time to get into alts.

So what are you gonna do with all your monies, mr bigwhale? Pump a pennycoin?

>I have $100k in memecoins that I can't do anything with after putting in 50k of my own real money.
I'd be numb too.

I got in at $300-400 :^)
2015 was the perfect time to goldfarm on RuneScape.

STOP IT STOP IT BITCOIN STOOOOOOOOOP IT

GO DOWN SO I CAN BUY PLEASE GO DOWN GO DOWN GO DOWN

WHY WON'T IT GO DOWN

MOMMY MOMMY BOOBOO NEEDS MILK

BOOBOO NEEDS MILK

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Merry Christmas

20k in korea in few hours.

you are witnessing exponentional growth.

6 years time to accumulate

>6 years time to accumulate
u wot m8

I knew 10k was only the beginning. This is uncharted territory, take your tulip bulbs and fuck off. Bitcoin will clear 100k by 2020

Thanks for this, it's reassuring. I have only 20% in BTC but I'm ironhands on all my alts. I know the storm will blow over at some point but man it's so hard to watch the exchanges right now.

try 1,000,000 ;)

>Bitcoin will clear 100k by 2020

Way earlier than that m8, more like Q1 2019.

Could end up hitting a million by 2020

We're all gonna make it bros

I only have 200$ worth of BTC, and 100$ worth of ETH I plan on altcoin gambling.

Am I gonna make it bros? Plan on dropping more ducets soon.

Dudes, the wealth of bitcoin always flows back into alts
Just not while it's rising, wait for it to stabilise and then you'll see alts moon.

It won't burst until you buy back in user, do it. You're going to miss out on huge gains if you don't jump back in, do it.

>bitcoin rises like crazy
>august ames is dead
What a crazy day.

>I only have 200$ worth of BTC, and 100$ worth of ETH I plan on altcoin gambling.
>Am I gonna make it bros? Plan on dropping more ducets soon.

my life as well. im about the same.

Me 3rd but I have 100 in LTC not ETH and I put 220 in BTC which is near 300 now. Also have 50 in IOTA (now 80) and 50 in XML waiting to sell.

Time in the market > timing the market

Also there are legitimately thousands of smart people, on Veeky Forums, that have been shouting about how bitcoin is going to explode and keep growing for years. They have presented sound arguments against bcash, against the 'CME short', against the tether FUD, etc. Every time they do, they get called delusional and how they're about to lose all their money. At some point you have to stop and consider that maybe they're right, and everyone else is wrong...

Also notice how no one can FUD btc about transaction fees because of LN, so now nocoiners are desparately looking for another FUD.

>so now nocoiners are desparately looking for another FUD.

I only hold BTC and I'll still shit on it for PoW, which likely will never change given how much of a shitshow just changing the block size with BCH was

So you will gamble a nice dinner. Tell me how tense you are?

Alts will never reach their previous ATHs in satoshi, not after BTC going 3x in a month.

You think that Ripple which is now at 1.5k sats is ever going to the previous ATH of 24k sats lol?

BUY IN NOW FOOLS, WTF ARE YOU DOING, DO YOU WANT MONEY OR NOT PUSSIES, RIDE THE WAVE!

obvious shitcunt noob here,
whats fud mean?

lurk for a day and you'll figure it out.

B̝̩͎͙̣̖͆́ͯT͂C͕̪͎̠̥͓͐ͦ
̩ͧ̑͑͗ͦͮ
ͪͭͭT̻̣͓̱̑͑̉̌̈́H͉̀ͭͯE̪͕͙̱͕ͭ̒͋ ̖̠̭͇̮̝ͩ͊K̭̹͈̯͎̙̒̉ͨ̇̂̍I̖̬̰̣̥̟͒ͮN͚͓ͩ̈́ͦ̃̽̿̉G͚͖͊͋ ̪̯͈̜̾͊͋C̘ͪ͑ͧO͐M͓̮̙͇͇̗̗ͪͤ̿̔͒É̊͐ ͍̞̼̘͚͍͋̌̊͐̚D̊ͅO̱͚̘͉̠W̳ͯ͆N̫̭̖̮ͣ̊̋ͅ
̣̺̌
̘̺̟̫̫̬̱ͪ̀͊̈́̓3͇̬̍́̃͊͋͊ ͙̏ͪ͌̚D̫̈̇͗̿a̼͓̳̠̳̳̭̾ͤ͆͛̈y̱̞̫͓̬̏ͪ͗̔s
͔̘͈͔ͯ́͊͆͆͒2̞̠ͩ͆͐ͩ̀ͣ1͇̳͇̞̬̼̞ͮͦ͐̍͐ ͔̣͖̜̩̣̑̔͒ͦ̀͒H̻̠̥̹̼̠ͭͧ̋̉̐̎̋o̗̺ͩu̝̼̙̳̜̤̠͑r̯s
̮̝̻͓̟̝͋͌7̩̼̱͎͓ͩͧ̐̽̉ ̗̜̳̺̐̇M̩͖͈̼̮͚͎̃̾̃́̽͑i̞̩̖̓n͐uͭṱ̯̯̦͇̳͇̃ͣě͖̖͇̺s̖͖̫̯̽̃ͨ͑
́̄ͣ
̝͑ͯͧ̃Y͈̹͇͔͌̄͂͋ͪ̎o̳͐̂ü̻̗͈͓͉̻̈̾̔ ͍̰͎͐ͬ͗͆ͬͤͧḫ̫̠̹a͙͈̙̙ͨ̎̿ͧͦ̌̌v̜̹̖̖̻̻̳ͧͤ̉̿̇͛ͬe̥̮̟̙̪ͣ̒̾ ̰͎̠͕b͔̼̞̞̪̥̬è͎̘̠̹̞̗͊ͯͩe̳͈̯̱͉ͭ͛n̝̣ ̿͂͋ͯw̘̤͇̳̻̮̔̑a̙͖ͫ̀́̓r͔̥̳̳̯̔n̻̠͇͇̼ͣ̉͆̔̉͑̀ͅe̱̣ͦ͂ͨͩ̍̌d̠̹̎̾͗ͮ.̘̙̥̜̦̤͍̏̏̈́

Don't plan on winning any money that you wouldn't have gained from just hodling.

I would figure fear uncertainty and doubt but the way people use it in sentences, it doesn't apply

>le scoopy imagery

that's what it means. it does make sense you just aren't used to the context (can be used as a verb or a noun)

>looking for another FUD

means looking for another way to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt.