Hey <persons of nonbinary genders>...

Hey , lets use the Veeky Forums products of capitalist companies to talk about how great communism is!

Sounds like something Portland would do. Did this really need a dedicated thread?

Luckily communism is dead as fuck and always will be, so this doesn't really matter. It's equivalent to that time Vice wrote an article on 8/pol/'s Namibia plan (tl;dr semi-satirical plan to invade Namibia and establish New Rhodesia).

That fact that it was even semi-satirical is a little sad. Like who actually looks at that shit and says "Yeah, invading a country because autists on cripplechan suggested it sounds like a great idea."

I wish I knew more communist gamers. It gets lonely only having bourgeois capitalist pigs to play with all of the time.

>Like who actually looks at that shit and says "Yeah, invading a country because autists on cripplechan suggested it sounds like a great idea."

Autists and teenagers mostly, which is probably exactly what the group in OP's pic is comprised of.

CPUSA isn't very communist these days

I bet their games are awful. Ideology-driven GMs who ensure that their players follow the 'correct' agenda and that the in-universe events unfold according to good Marxist philosophy.

Want to set up an adventurers guild with your party as the heads? I think you mean set up a Union of Adventuring Workers with a democratically elected General Secretary.

Want to amass a great fortune and retire in a comfortable country villa? Well sucks to be you, landowning borgeoisie scum, that land and gold belongs to the People's Republic of Westermere. You can work out the rest of your days in a collective farm.

Now line up for your ration of Mountain Dew.

>Hey, fellow alt-right edgelords! Let's complain about the SJW / Jewish / librul boogeyman that's invading OUR games! (Even though "our" games are designed by socially progressive companies that have insisted on such concepts as gender equality as early Second-Edition D&D - which we wouldn't remember since we were all still in diapers!)

Underage, please leave. This is a 30+ zone.

>they don't like [group I like]
>they must be part of [group I don't like]!

>not using the machinery of capitalism to overcome and dismantle it though historical materialism
>being this reactionary

>communism is dead as fuck and always will be

They weren't gonna invade
I think the plan was to buy up land and establish a self sustaining town or some such

Anyway it was mostly so that they could play around with the idea of what their ideal state would be like

/k/ still talks about reforming Rhodesian lands, but its about as seriously belived as the guys who want to buy a few oil platforms

>Endorsed Hillary.
>Honest, and most popular official since Ron Paul
>Still completely unelectable by everybody outside of none tax-paying students
>Mfw he took all their donations and they all ended up in the Clinton Foundation.

Communism is the inevitable result of a single-party Dictatorship.

McCarthy and Hoover and others committed a great evil to prevent the greatest of evil from taking hold and rotting the greatest emancipator of the people in world history.

>the greatest emancipator of the people in world history.

lmao

Can't argue with facts user, the system has uplifted the most people out of poverty, disease, starvation and mortality.

It is truly sad you are unable to take advantage of all that is before you, instead you begroan and cry the very system that allows all other forms of expression, and experimentaiton.

Doritos accorting to xir ability, Doritos according to xir need.

"Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions."