Was anyone else smart enough to get out of Link? The rest of you wtf you thinking...

was anyone else smart enough to get out of Link? The rest of you wtf you thinking? you actually thought that waz it huh lolol

daily reminders
>LINK is a security under the HOWIE ACT not a token and could be confiscated at any time
>erc20 "token"
>main net is a meme that has been delayed 6 times
>ari juels and evan cheng tapped out
>steve was making iphone game apps two years ago
>46 teams did blockchain pocs for swift
>rory hasn't heard from sergey or steve in 3 weeks, he's just making stuff up
>8 million from the developers wallet locked and loaded to dump on binance

I feel bad for them.

Don't
I feel good about myself

>LINK is a security under the HOWIE ACT not a token and

You lost me there it's been confirmed as a utility various times by Rory. 0/10 fud

>LINK is a security under the HOWIE ACT not a token and could be confiscated at any time
If its a security so is all the crypto market (even the whitepaper states its not an investment or a security)
>erc20 "token"
The network is the tech, the token is the payment method to access the network
>main net is a meme that has been delayed 6 times
When?
So what? They where advisors, they advise and go do their own thing (EOS)
>steve was making iphone game apps two years ago
So what? I know a millionaire that made games for smartphones too
>46 teams did blockchain pocs for swift
Source? Only 2 went to SIBOS, only 1 from external development
>rory hasn't heard from sergey or steve in 3 weeks, he's just making stuff up
That's just like, your opinion, dude
IDGAF about Rory
>8 million from the developers wallet locked and loaded to dump on binance
Again, source? Used to be 1 mill from previous FUDs

AH good. The fudsters are back. Time to buy.

You guys are my go to signal when I should buy lol. .24 btc going in

They didn't even quit. That along with the howie act, 46 POCs, and delay FUD were just made up by this retard

I told so many people it's a shitcoin, they told me I was autistic.
I was right and they were right
But I didn't lose a shitton of money, so who's laughing now!

i unironically wait until there are several threads in that catalog with LINK fud before buying.
time to accumulate more

Damn .35 last night, .25 now. -4K for me. Damned

Ikr? The fud actually makes me feel comfy

The greedy "Link is mooning" threads have quite the opposite effect

sold at 0.00063 ETH.

reminder

I'm selling this piece of shit the first chance I get

I always think this time it'll be different and every time it gets dumped into oblivion

Who are these fags?

why would anyone sell the solution to the oracle problem

reminder that sergey is eating your gains

Ari Jules didn't 'tap out'

i cant sell link... i just cant. i knew this shit wouldnt not maintain without news and that it would drop back to 20, but i would literally kill myself if i sold it and it went to 40 cents.

oh well, we'll have the last laugh dont worry

IKTF
we're what they call "emotional investors"

At least im not losing money

Sh-shut up. Shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!!!!

Same exact story here.

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

I sold now and will buy back at 0.18 99% of Veeky Forums is emotional faggots learn to trade retards

it's not going below .24 we're in for the long game anyways faggots

>4834565
Was 0.13 a few days ago stfu

The most alarming part about this is how it's still at .24. I really expected it to hit .15 cents again with BTC on a run like this.

It probably will tomorrow when the normies wake back up.

I'm a simple man. I see shitty FUD? I buy.

you'll be fomo buying back in tomorrow at $0.30

Just hodl, I'm dead serious. Even if it dips past this new floor its going to rebound even harder just prior to the news.

You do realize that if you trade out, you can buy back in at a lower pricepoint and make more money, right?

This 1mm LINK was Sergey paying the new dev he hired.

yes I realize this but I'm at work 10 hours a day and cannot trade during the day. My strategy is basically to find decent long term holds and be patient. If I do day trading its on the weekends.

You fool! You are guaranteed to make money with this method, instead of gambling on dips and risking it all. What are you thinking!

He sold near ATL and is salty lol

bought at .15usd a week ago and sold at .30today.

easy 2x, dont be greedy faggots

The problem isn't in doing it, but indiscriminately advising others to, when it may not be the best choice for them

LMAO i got out at the last pump to the 3k sat lvl but all the losses from it were worth it for the fucking memes and lulz

>worth it for the fucking memes and lulz
dumped the bags, kept the delusion