steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1464096684955433613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Biz nocoiner detected

>40 minutes of sideways movement

get ready for the altcoin recovery bois

UNSTOPPABLE.

Merry Christmas.

bithumb.com/

koreans will buy all circulating supply.

The fucking alts are going down right now at the same time. They are fucking shorting everything

It's all going to crash. ALL OF IT.

FUCK

If you dont believe me look at every single altcoin graph. They are fucking MOABing this shit into the ground.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

Okay yes. That chart right there indicates almost certain impending plunge. I have been investing for years and have never seen a stock hit plateau like that after months of fast gains do anything but dive. Hard. Fast.

Bitcoin doesn't play by the rules though so who fucking knows.

How do I sell if I transfered them out from the exchange?

You did WHAT?!

bitcoin is like trump
theres no stopping the brakes on the train

Holy shit. Just looked.

>-20%
>-20%
>-18%
>-25%
>-10%
>-25%

All of them.

SHE CANNOT HOLD IT ANY LONGER SHE'S GONNA BLOW

While Korea is trading at $17k?

Better get those wojaks ready :^)

>boomer fomo detected

Old, slow, expensive, worst of it's kind and somehow president

I transfered them out from the exchange. They'll sink with the ship. I just figured out I'm going to sell them on Localbitcoins.

>sell to me so I can get your gains

I CAN'T STOP FUCKING WATCHING THIS

this lol

20k next week

>tfw too lazy to do anything, pretty sure I'll be in the green if I just leave everything until next month or next year

Look at the alt coins, user. LOOK AT THEM.

I thought that I was losing it at first. I dk what happened, but it glitched my computer, or Binance glitched, or SOMETHING idfk what- everything just went red, red, red, red, red, negative, negative, negative, negative, negative...all at once.

But then I switched screens and came back and saw green bars again...so i dont fucking know what the fuck just happened. Buttt....I just lost a good bit of money in the course of..eh...a minute max.

NULS are going up

>all in tether and waiting for the dip
>mfw been when for the dip since 9000

My god

PLEASE GOD JUST HOLD AT 14k UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING WHEN I HOOK MY NEW ACCOUNT UP TO COINBASE SO I CAN CASH OUT AND MISS THIS NEXT CRASH

PLEAZE PLEASE PLEAse GOD PLEAZE

BTCC ETH/BTC *** $18.841.700 *** $27.871.30

someone just sold his shitcoin eth for btc at 27k

wise person

Satoshi here.

Sorry user. Was gonna wait until tomorrow but now I'll make it crash only to fuck with you.

kek
already too late

aion going up 3rd gen blockchain tech get in now

IT BEGINS!!!!

>Satoshi
Nice try, Satanoshi

you're gonna make it.

Really makes me PINK

>1/3rd already cashed out at $14k
>2/3rd still sitting in a wallet off-exchange
I took 6 fucking hours to transfer that 1/3rd for sale at 100 sat/byte. I am doomed if the network freezes up.
However even if bitcoin loses 60% from here I'm still up 42%. Which also means bitcoin can go to $4600 before I start actually losing.
I'm gonna buy some stocks or something idk. D i v e r s i f y

>I took 6 fucking hours to transfer that 1/3rd for sale at 100 sat/byte.

say that in english please.

holy shit this made me kek

if ur on bittrex checkout etc usdt , thank me l8

shes about to blow btw

It will be 16k by Saturday, just hold

I moved one-third of my bitcoin to an exchange.
At that exchange I sold it for US dollars.
It took six hours to achieve this even with a transaction fee of 100 satoshi per byte.

Not sure what is unclear about this.

WHY THE FUCK DID I TRY TO DAY TRADE AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEE
I WAS MAKING HUNDREDS THEN IT JUST MOONS AFTER I SOLD AND WIPED OUT ALL MY DAY TRADING GAINS FUUUUUUUCKKKK

I least I kept 1.0 btc.

guys, should i buy in or wait? think waiting for next next dip will be better right??

Wait for people to pull out to buy Christmas gifts or go on vacation. That’s probably the only window you’ll have to get in and even then it might only dip slightly, but it’s better than nothing. Normie money will come flooding in post Christmas and so will the people who took out money to spend looking to make that back.

>Not sure what is unclear about this.

the last part.

k, gonna wait for a small dip and dive in. sounds logical that normies will get some bitcoins with their christmas shekels

>just fell below 13750
RIP.

>>just fell below 13750
>RIP.

Watch for the RSI to level out...

Have you ever made a bitcoin transaction? It costs money, you know. For every byte of data that is processed by a miner, you pay a certain amount of bitcoin. I paid 100 satoshi per byte.
With that fee, I should get processed faster than 6 hours. The fact that it took that long suggests the network is slow.
A slow network could prevent me from cashing out quickly in the event of a flash crash.
You're either retarded or new.

>implying normies aren’t buying BTC for each other as presents this year
Oh boy, I have some news for you user...

>new.

>me hanging myself cannot be last post.

>can

> cant

steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1464096684955433613
Stream dropping bitcoin because on-chain transactions are simply too slow, too expensive, and the price is too volatile. So bitcoin fails at basically it's entire purpose as being an everyday currency.
RIP BUBBLE

my fuckin sides

Request Steam to accept ETH, XRP, IOTA, XLM

>just fell below 13750

It keeps going!

everyone should just sell sell sell

>Give .000143869 to my old uncle Frank for Christmas
>Merry Christmas uncle! Iz a buttcoins!
>Umm thanks junior.. so what does this do.. oh... Nothing? Ok...
>Sell that shit next day for fiatbux

And so begins the boxing day crash of 2017.

IOTA OR BUST OOHRAH

>iota

>As Yud is the smallest letter, much kabbalistic and mystical significance is attached to it. According to the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus mentioned it during the Antithesis of the Law, when he says: "One jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." Jot, or iota, refers to the letter Yud; it was often overlooked by scribes because of its size and position as a mater lectionis. In modern Hebrew, the phrase "tip of the Yud" refers to a small and insignificant thing, and someone who "worries about the tip of a Yud" is someone who is picky and meticulous about small details.

screen cap this

health pressure release