WHY THE FUCK ARE IOTA AND LINK CRASHING THIS WAS MY MOONSHOT FUCK OFF IT'S NOT FAIR I WENT ALL IN

WHY THE FUCK ARE IOTA AND LINK CRASHING THIS WAS MY MOONSHOT FUCK OFF IT'S NOT FAIR I WENT ALL IN

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i did too. its not just iota and link though

its everything. look at the percentages everything is at right now.

How the fuck did they manage to get ALL of them at once? Jesus Christ.

>all inning on a shitcoin

Deserved

BUT WHY IS ARK CRASHING AS WELL
FUCK YOU I SOLD ALL MY BITCOIN AT 1$

IOTA belongs in the trash, it is the best shitcoin rn

Are you retarded? Weak hands ditching their altcoins to buy bitcoin due to FOMO. Bitcoin will stir shit up for another few hours, then it will take a well-deserved rest for a week like it always does. Then the altcoins will go back up

when btc is in a bull run everyone sells to jack to pump into btc to ride the gains. Once it calms down they start pumping back into alts.

No, something isn't right. They are all going in the same pattern. Repeatedly.

>why is (insert any alt) crashing?
are you fucking dense? bitcoin is on a bullrun. turns alts into btc and go back into alts once its done.

good god. The salt

FUCK OFF REDCANDLEMAN
FUCK OFF YOU SMUG NIGGER

>IOTA
At least you're not racist user. Thank you for your donation to Berkeley University.

Signed,
Lewis Freiberg (Jew)
Jeremy Epstein (Jew)
Regine Haschka (Jew)
Alon Elmaliah (Jew)
Sabri Goldberg (Jew)
Gal Rogozinski (Jew)
John Licciardello (Jew)
Tsvi Sabo (Jew)
Samuel Reid (Jew)
Vassil Dimitrov (Jew)
Gideon Samid (Jew)
Regine Haschka (Jew)
Navin Ramachandran (Jew)
Alon Elmaliah (Jew)
Alfred Keller (Jew)
Jochen Renz (Jew)
Danny Wu (Chinese)

how low will it go. @ 3.80 right now

Yes, IOTA is shitcoin.
Invest only in time-tested coins with a good income like Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

Oh no, not the chinese

Whales.

That BTC moon gives me headaches.
And then there'll be the great short, just when I thaught BTC is done raping alts.

What I don't get is why the fuck all the buyers/sellers consider the dollar price..

I mean, it should stay at the exact same BTC price and just skyrocket in price instead, that would be so much better instead of as it is now, invest in alt coins and loose all when BTC moons.

I guess it's partly because people jump off and want their BTC to rise, but if altcoins could just ignore the $ value, it would.

this is a massive dip for alt coin, no one realizes this? normies are doing us a favor.

Calm down idiot it's gonna moon again soon. Just hodl

I traded 3.65122387 BTC for IOTA at $5.35 and it fucking crashes!!!