Be straight with me, folks. Is BTC going to hit $1mil by 2020?

Be straight with me, folks. Is BTC going to hit $1mil by 2020?

yes

Reply hazy try again

no

1 sat = 1 cent

Definitely going to get there op. This last leg up is just cleansing potential competitors

But won't the government intervene?

it's either mass adoption or Ponzi scheme

either you go all in or nothing

I'd say the odds are 1-100

It's going up 2k/day and faster everyday so probably.

Not much they can do about it. A wise govt would encourage their citizens to buy as much as possible.

$1mil by the 2020 olympics. neet boys whos going to japan with me

How?

Also don't forget this is a global thing

Our governments are ruled by competing factions and the world as a whole still is not completely hegemonic. Basically, some of the elite will want to intervene and some parts will want to stop the intervention just to fuck over their enemies. I think Bitcoin's decentralized nature plays into this dynamic. It was made for our competitive society.

exponential growth my man

well its not a ponzi scheme (since its trustless) so it must be mass adoption.

I don't think so even though I'm a huge supporter

Probably closer to $100,000

I believed in 50k like 4 months ago. Everybody was looking at me suspicious. Now they bought in at 10+-k and it feels like 20k before NY. 100k is more of a possible thing than impossible. Maybe 1kk is more impossible than possible. Will see. Either way i would recommend to accumulate at least 1 BTC. If we loose - fine, lets continue to wagecuck it was acceptible couple years ago to wagecuck forever. If we win - 1kk$ can make you 50k yearly in some conservative shit. Basically new lambo every 6 years.

No because of PoW

Source: Laws of physics

wow incredible to think it might reach $1 trillion.

Its all or nothing now, baby.

the market cap would have to be like 50 trillion