Which shitcoins are you gonna load up on after the crash? It's gonna be a fucking blood bath...

Which shitcoins are you gonna load up on after the crash? It's gonna be a fucking blood bath. Best time to accumulate long term holds for 50-100x gains once the next bubble forms

Bump. It's gonna be didst cheap nighers

this girl needs to be pink wojaked

Cardona ADA

you should know better OP.

>get this kike cunt off my board desu

lmao that kike nose

Thoughts on iota and xlm?

$100/wk in 40% Litecoin, 20% Bitcoin Cash, 40% Bitcoin, either after the crash or starting January 5th.

I really want to fuck this (kinda hot in an ugly way) jewish skank with my goy cock.

I bet she sucks cock like an industrial-grade vacuum cleaner.

this desu senpai

Her panties look like they're painted on.

only coins i'm ever fucking with are btc, eth, monero, and ark from now on. i don't want to make things any more complicated than that.

jewish girls are the best lays i've ever had

I've heard this, but have never had sex with a jewish girl.

What is it about them that makes them so ravenous?

ODN

get this nasty fucking yenta off my fucking board op

>What is it about them that makes them so ravenous?
insanity tier levels of neuroticism and a possibly biological desire to be fucked by aryans.
speaking of neurotic jewesses, get this ugly jewess OFF this fucking board

I wish mods would ban gross jewgirl posters.

I AM INVINCIBLE!

Good call, Also curious about these...

Iota if it ever goes below 5bill market cap

Ada x 100 - it's going to moon like Iota at least once. It's already shown that potential as it rose to 3 bill market cap at same time as Iota

XLM is a good ride to Ripples market cap

this is the funniest shit i bet very few people on here know where this is from ;-)

IOTA - hipster coin playing on hype and buzzwords, no market need for extra code to waste CPU cycles on embedded wireless devices that already struggle to have acceptable battery life

XLM - Ripple's younger brother (this is not a compliment)

I'm not saying you can't make money on these, because you can always make money gambling on hype.

t. Semiconductor Sales Engineer for a company that specializes in embedded wireless devices for the IoT

Goldeneye.

Isn't that from a superhero movie from the 90's?
What's the name of the movie, faggot?

i'll get 2 buttcoins if it goes to $5000 again

if you don't know who Boris Grishenko is you should literally kill yourself, best movie and video game of all time. i played Boris every single match and almost never lost, even killed the Oddjob faggots no sweat

>no market need
LOL

False. Kikes cant shut the fuck up when youre going at it. It totally ruins the mood.

hold things with actual real world uses like OMG REQ and LINK

And Ripple

yes and Ripple
anything with a real world application should be shielded a little bit from the incoming inferno since they do more than just A NEW CURRENCY LAWL

Ugly bitch she needs her glasses removed with a shotgun blast and ADA

please stop posting this ugly fucking jewess

I'd like to get Onatopp of her, if you know what I mean.

Also this.