How high will this bubble go?

Trips chooses when the market will crash. Will send Bitcorns.

bitcoin will never get this high again.

18trillion usd

>bitcoin will never get this high again.

He says for the fifth time this week

it's more like praying.

Short it then

$17,000 will crash, truss me

December 26, 2017

1mill per BTC

March 16th, 2019.

November 10th 2020 when Gloria La Riva wins the Presidential Election

1m would mean market cap around 20T. theoretical cap for bitcoin around 40T. money supply 150T. gold cap 7T.

February 31st, 2019

01/17/2018

Bitcoin will never be this low again

market will crash the same day Fan will become my wife - trips confirm.

in 17 hours.

The next election

1K3ZbNm3uD5erUM
S6ra7DZk1LvE8Kmzx54

Side note, could someone send me 0.00000001 BTC (a Satoshi) so that I can verify that my coin-shit-base link-shit-wallet business-dealio works? I'll try to not spend it all in one place ($1.63 in my bank account else I'd figure it out solo-dolo)

I'm the hyphen king.

I just bought my first memecoins, £150 worth. Am I retarded?

I don't ever lurk or post on Veeky Forums, but when I did it always seemed like people screaming bitcoin was about to die but it never it, so is it safe to just disregard all advice here?

May 14th 2018

18k, just after a small dip which causes frenzied buys as it appears to approach 20k. Then the whales start to cash out in a systematic manner

bitcoin crashes every morning at 6:00 am new york time ,Wall street is in on it and will kill it.

it costs more in fees to send that much then the amount boyo

First thing to understand is that nobody knows what the fuck is going on. Read what is posted here and then make your own opinion based on what you think and how you feel about the situation. Do not take anything here at face value

If it hasn't crashed in a week, it's not gonna crash. Otherwise we have no idea, I sold out for altcoin hodling (I can see ETH at 10k in 2 years for example)

oldfag said 14k

also wtf is up with this tether shit its highly fucking annoyin

$100k

NEVER BECAUSE WE'RE NOT FUCKING SELLING

I C
So much for being basically fee-less, as I keep hearing. i know it's prob a coinbase thing and better elsewhere. I'm listening to lectures, podcasts and whatnot and I think too, it's interesting to hear how unsecure blockchain really is (with historical proof [error, losses]) when I keep hearing HURR DURR IT'S ON LOCK LIKE MOTHER TERESA'S CUNT.

Open up like 6 different forum pages along with Veeky Forums and see which has something worth reading.

There is no limit eventually 1 BTC will be worth $1,000,000
1JHrHrS392ArfC3jMsD7o1PWxiqq7jgHCD

$8

It will have a minor crash back to 8k starting january and go to 30k mid 2018.
The bubble burst will happen at 112k in december 2018

It will peak between 80-250k before dropping to 50-100k for a few years, the it will peak at 500k to 1 mil

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Possibilities, just sitting back and watching it, too many jews freaking out, hold your shekels goys we goin be alright

It's crashing in the next 3 months. Bitcoin will be under $500 by next December and under $5 in 5 years. You all had fun LARPing about being intelligent investors and future millionaires for a while but the ride is about to end.

BTC and the crypto market have two 10xs left in it (effectively 100x) by 2030

I'm planning on shorting it as soon as I can but Wallstreet will already be ahead of me and the price will plummet before I even get a chance.

The total market cap of all crypto will top at 4.7trillion.

remember this.

BTC will NEVER be 1000 again. Enjoy being liquidated on your shorts on the biggest bull market in history. Cheaper BTC for me to accumulate I guess

2 weeks after CME.

>top

Maybe during the bubble. It will recover and top that in the next 5-8 years after the bubble

the end is nigh folks, were already on borrowed time. hope you guys get your ducks in a row b4 shtf

Crashing at 17K chekkem

Easter, guess out my ass

there is too much confidence and legitimacy to it now. Even normies have heard of bitcoin. Sure, itll crash and rise but what doesnt? if it didnt yoy couldn profiteer off it. cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Its a purely confidence driven market so as long as there is money floating around in it there will be money to be made.

FUCK ALL YALL !!!! IM GONNA CASH AT 100K NO NIGGER, SAND, AND JEW WILL STOP MEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it will crash when it hits $111k
171it5xg3k3S6soP1fjLtAwB17zgLkrihg

>Wall street is in on it and will kill it.
What does he mean by this?

he wants to stay poor, user. all we can do is bring him the truth. It's on the user to decide his fate

in 5 mins

God I wish. Would give great depression levels of economic downturn when it burst though...

1JSmpctrKEYXEpkyN8isir2PaJBVhF54e

Your not factoring in the all the btc lost

Crash is on the 14th.

Just buy coins that have already totally shit the bed like Bitcoin Gold has right now. No risk of Fomoing at ATH. the only direction from rock bottom is up. Already headed straight up from rock bottom on Bithumb. Just grabbed a bag myself.

People who buy bitcoin don't intent to sell.

Crash happens 7:15am aest tomorrow will drop to 9k

1m

Ch-checked. Post wallet for OP.

Hush, Satan. Get Thee Behind Me.

Gets up to 1.1 million before crashing in November 2019.