pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#5767e3ade60f94b9_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's not cheating if you tell them.
That's highly debatable. If I yelled at my wife that I'm going to go fuck Kim I don't think she'd agree that's it's not cheating because she was informed.

I feel like the rewording is an improvement, though. I'd prefer it to not have the 'likely to find someone new' line, but, at the end of the day, you inserted some ambiguity as to what the ultimate result of this would be which leaves people some wiggle room, so it's better than nothing.

I hate to drag this into the new thread, but we DO have to end the conversation in some way, and as long as both of us are at an accord I don't think we have much to say beyond this anyway.

This is why you wait a while before making a new thread

You fucked up OP

This salt will go on

I would have simply posted this when I got back, actually. We were having a conversation, and we need to end it. As I said, there's not actually anything to argue about after this, so it's not likely to continue very much further.

Nah. I feel like we needed to shit on the fags that want a drawback changed because it hurts they're feelings more anyway.

Ew, OP is an asshole.

Correctly numbered thread here:

What are the ways that you could defeat/kill people with shear "I'm Better Than You"-ness. I know of Haki from Onepiece, Spiritual Pressure from Bleach, the Tower of God stuff, and hightier Dresden entities can flex their raw will against people, but is there anything else I'm missing?

>so it's not likely to continue very much further.
Bullshit.

You're such a cunt other op.

MoM has that one perk in the sorcerer perkline.

bato.to/reader#5767e3ade60f94b9_3

Nothing there sj.

Sharing this to give greater context to the kind of stuff that actually goes on in the setting. it's not as sanitized as the TV show implies.

MFW both threads are inccorectly numbered. Yours is 963, this is the second 961.

That other one actually isn't. This thread tried to skip last thread and also misnumbered skipping the thread before that too. The other one follows after last thread.

No, other thread is correctly numbered?

Last thread was #962, aka So new thread should be #963, aka OP of this thread not only got the #number wrong, they ignored the last thread and linked back to the second-last thread. Because they want to pretend the last thread never happened, despite people posting jumps in it, just because there was an argument about a drawback at the end.

It really doesn't matter unless you have OCD.

Ah. well then. no wonder I was confused.

I wish I could be visited by the Panzer fairy.

Can one import their demon weapon partners as RWBY variable weapons?

Wrong thread, dumb fuck.

Consolidate your fucking threads.

No, this is the correct thread