Newcomer to cryptocurrency

>Newcomer to cryptocurrency
>Completely overwhelmed by the market

Holy fuck, there are so many currencies. There is so much misinformation. How am I supposed to discern the truth among all this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QJHhmN2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do your own research. Check each cryptos subreddits. Keep a tracker on everything you’re interested in. Make full use of a smartphone and internet access at all times.

Come here for the memes.

There is no truth because everything is just speculation. Just do some research in a coin that you think has a future, buy not more than you can afford to lose and hold it for long term.

Read white papers, look at the credentials of the dev teams, look at what those teams have accomplished.

Base your investment decisions on that, it takes much more time and energy than just reading

>BUY LINK
>BUY IOTA
>BUY MONERO

But you'll be better off.

Also, buy Ark

Listen to this user, OP. Get smart quick and learn to understand technical details.

just buy whatever is being shilled and enjoy the ride, post memes and get out fast and into the next thing when it looks shaky

Ive started to put together a guide which will be used on a site that sells bitcoin, etc.

At first the site wanted to link people to a helpful crypto guide because of the amount of newbies being confused and not understanding crypto, losing coins in transactions. While looking for a guide we realized there really arent any good ones. Every guide we found was like shilling affiliate links or shilling a random coin as the 'next bitcoin' because they were heavily invested in it.

So be careful out there.

recipe for a poorfag

take your money and run. this is a death cult.

as someone whos been in this most likely longer than most on biz, and definitely this thread, just buy bitcoin.

invest in the big good coins
dont hold shitecoins
bitcoin is king and always will be
faggots who moan about how outdated the technology is dont understand that 90% of investors coulsnt give a rats ass about all that bullshit as long as they can make money. Bitcoin is king, has always been king and will, therefore, continue to be king until a major paradigm shift.

Whats a good iOS app to keep track of everything?

I'm wholehearted shitcoin belieber but this guy is right. I'd have made more just having BTC. I'd also be the first to catch that falling knife.

Yep. I have been killed too many times by just not hodling BTC. Seriously easiest shit in the game. You can day trade or try to get some shit coins, but at best you'll end up just as good as just hodling BTC or at worse you'll end up losing everything. Not worth the risk.

These faggots dont know how to invest

BTC is good but its not the only nor the best way to make money

Just look at the charts and buy when they're going up.

Blockfolio

if you want to get into it with a little bit of coins check out
discord.gg/QJHhmN2
they have faucet links which give free coins
This is a general crypto disscussion group, not a pump and dump group

Just bitcoin

Skip the phase where you are blinded by all the shiny other things, they are scams or in the best case worthless.

Thanks man

Simple. Go to coinmarket cap and go down the list, starting from Bitcoin.
Make a list of the following SHILL criteria:

1) Unique value proposition. Is it simple that a braindead child could understand what this coin aims to solve?
2) Team. Is there enough certifiable tech autism backing the project? Is there good marketing? Is there both?
3) Based on the above two criteria, where does the coin rank compared to other projects with equal market potential/team potential? A shit coin with great marketing and a great team is going to get picked up by a pump and dump group pretty quickly, and is going to moon sooner rather than later. Once you get x2 or x3 gains, time to jump ship and find something else.

Me too new commer here i wake up pissed everyday that i dident takethe time to understand
crypto at least 3 months ago
>this is sum shit wtf does anyone else wait the long

fuck forgot pic

30 min now

>9 notifications on Facebook

WE'VE GOT A CHAD HERE PEOPLE!

MAKE WAY FOR THE CHAD!