Well, Veeky Forums? Would you say this has happened to tabletop games?

Well, Veeky Forums? Would you say this has happened to tabletop games?

I'd say you're a faggot and everyone here has already seen that image.

I'd say go back to or or whatever other self-loathing cesspit of conservaturds you crawled out of.

Not really, no.

The more people who play the games I like, the better, because then it's easier to get a group together. And maybe this group will include fewer misanthropic basement-dwellers with rape fantasies and more functioning adults who are willing to play along instead of argue for three hours straight about whether a rule gives a +1 or a +2 to a roll.

The amount of assmad in that picture is astounding.

I would say "yes," but only in MTG. Exclusively.

A friend of mine actually made an interesting point about that image, or one like it. If you look at the pictures without the text, it's a story of a couple of antisocial assholes getting grumpy that other people are having fun. Which is way more accurate than the overly embellished description.

I come from neither. Try again.

A lot of normalfags on this board, kek.

The amount of assmad in this post is astounding.

The amount of assmad in this post is astounding.

>Everyone in the thread is calling me retarded. Clearly they're the ones who are wrong.

No.

>normalfags

user, fuck off. Veeky Forums is not a normalfag board. And I'm beginning to dislike that term the more times I see it used by elitists with victim complexes like yourself.

True, there are many people out there who are oppressively ordinary and wouldn't understand us at all, but there's also a lot of new people who are genuinely interested about getting into this hobby.

And like the two black-stickmen in your oh so intelligent picture, if that bothers you, you can feel free to stop posting any time.

>9 posters
>everyone telling op to fuck off

I like you today Veeky Forums

except you op, you're an idiot

I don't fucking know, but I'll say our group has had this happen yes. Didn't help that 1 of them had autism, the other one didn't understand the difference between roleplaying and self inserting a more stupid version of themselves, the other one had about as much character as a fucking wall, and the last one was a power tripping asshat. They were kicked before it got to panel 3-4.

What would you say defines a "normalfag?"

I hope so. This hobby could use more bitches and bros.

>Misogynist OP B-T-F-O

Man, I'm so glad I listened to /r/gamerghazi and checked this place out. They were right: this is the best board on Veeky Forums!

The cesspools are seeping into Veeky Forums more and more every day aren't they? God I don't want to see /v/ style shit posting like this become the norm.

Dude you are definitely "that guy". I would never, EVER be a part of your playgroup.

Reminds me of another "that guy" who didn't like ANYBODY new joining his campaign because, and this is a direct quote, "people suck". It wasn't even autism, his head was just shoved that far up his own ass, much like yourself.

No, I'm still waiting for the girls to show up.

the problem woth this image is panel 3
green is adhereing to the norms of the community, correct? so he has effectively become a black. ergo brown is still in the minority and will also adhere to the norms of the community because he has to