Haha hey user, dude I put my entire savings into Bitcoin. Made an absolute killing bruh...

Haha hey user, dude I put my entire savings into Bitcoin. Made an absolute killing bruh, I am now a millionaire thanks to you. Hows your investments going bruh? You must be killing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/bitcoin-200.157550/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares if Chad profits off BTC? For every Chad who makes a million there will be 30 or 40 neet incels who do.

Fake news. Normies don't have any bitcoin yet.

>yfw we're still in the early adoption phase

chad here, I made 100k so far thanks to you nerds haha.

hey man haven't talked to you much since halo. remember how fun that was? oh man, they dont make games like that anymore.

I actually think the normies are buying altcoins and its whales and oldfags who hold BTC. I overheard a conversation the other day on the metro, this absolute chad was like "BRO, LISTEN BRO THE REAL MONEY IS IN ICOs, THINK ABOUT IT, BITCOIN WAS ONCE 10 CENTS. THATS THE SHIT WE NEED TO BE BUYING", I'm starting to rethink this whole 'chads buy bitcoin' assumption. Plus it makes sense, normies don't understand what gives bitcoin it's value, they see all these coins as the same, in their mind if bitcoin can be worth 14k, so can some absolute pajeet shitcoin.

Turned 1.9 btc into .3 in two months... doing pretty good here.

>tfw I am one of those chads talking to my chad friends

Check out the bitcoin threads on thecoli.com, a forum full of chads. Most of them view bitcoin as too expensive so they're deep into LTC, ETH, and a bunch of shitcoins/ICOs.

Yeah exactly. I don't think they realise that bitcoins value is from being the oldest continous proof of work cryptocurrency. It requires a sort of abstract reasoning and understanding of what makes something valuable and secure as a currency. Whereas they look at litecoin and think 'dude if litecoin hits 10k ill be a millionaire!', hell most of these people probably don't even understand market cap.

Chadfido

They aren't wrong. Look at IOTA it went 4x times it's money in a couple of days. BTC didn't go to 40k in the same time.

Hey nerd. I bought those light coins and byt coins, damn I got so much money now. Thanks faggot.
You must have a lot since you started years ago. See that lambo its from light coins? Why the fuck you still drive that crap.
Dont tell me you fucked up as usual. HAHAHA

2.5 into 0.4
We out here killing it

how the fuck do you manage to do this? seriously explain

s-shut up chad i hate you!

Trading alts

By being a retard and not understanding how important it is to keep btc over usd profits

Panic selling while fucked up

sent 0.12 to a non btc address

Not cutting loses on alts that were bleeding hard

I am a fucking retard, I know, no need to tell me

Its all good though, I'll make it back

>tfw made the mistake of converting to usdt instead if bitcoin.

It's over lads, I didn't have faith.

Now the same amount of money will buy me nearly 5x less bitcoin...

I mean I can't judge you, i still haven't made any profit yet. Didn''t lose tho.
What do you mean by keeping btc over usd profits? you should always convert to btc rather than usd?
yes i'm that new

IMO if you're new, you should focus on maximizing your btc and not worry about what btc is worth in usd. Measure your portfolio in btc, not usd.

I would have so muchmore if i practiced this in the beginning

basically, if you hold btc, and you buy an alt, and that alt increases in usd, but decreases in btc, you lost money and were better off holding the btc and not buying the alt

Chan hasn't tried to cash out yet... gonna be funny when he realises he can't

I think the jury is still out on this one. Be happy with your gains.

.. until futures wrastles bitcoin and alts become the new norm

thanks

I have done all these. Turned 12 btc into 3.

too ugly to be a chad

>normies don’t have crypto yet

Literally all of my friends, one of my sister’s and her husband, and my dad all have investments in BTC and several alts

You are delusional

But normal looking enough to be a normie

true

This chad seems like an absolute bro and is happy thinking you are doing good. That's a good bro right there.

as soon as the btc chart looks bullish sell all your alts, if they havent pump worthy news in the next days

Yep.

thecoli.com/threads/bitcoin-200.157550/

Kek he was one of the confido scammers. Chad wants to cuck you, not help you.

Normies have already bought in, the price will not be going much higher. I doubt it will even reach 20k before the crash next week. There is no one left to pump up the price.

I'm all in on chad coin

Thnx for the tip bro. Just sold 100k.

I think it will reach 20k and then crash hard