Ask a guy who got a force of will anything? also MTG modern thread

ask a guy who got a force of will anything? also MTG modern thread

You got some chunky fingers, fatboy.

thats very mean and also not a question virgin

Why should I care?

How many boosters did you have to go through to get it?

dunno mate?

How many Twinkies did you eat to get so fat?

ask a guy who got a force of will screenshot anything?

So you only spent $12 on a single booster and pulled it?

brit fag so 0 just hella lot of chips and chocolate

why did you steal my photo?

Was the minute of effort worth this (You)?

>that's very mean

I don't know what you expected, nobody really gives a shit, hopefully this 404's soon so you can be spared further embarassment

How did you get that screenshot?

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

yeah feels good man

thats extra mean

It was a hard minute bro. I had to decide how much to crop or if I had to brighten the picture up and add some extra contrast and play with the colours. Then I said fuck it.

How many boosters did you open to get that screenshot?

I have not seen a single Eternal Masters card played. Not in EDH, not in Legacy, not in Pauper.

Nobody is using the cards, they're all just sitting in trade binders fucking rotting because nobody is actually stupid enough to enter the formats these cards were printed for.

The people playing Eternal formats already had their cards. Nobody was ACTUALLY excited to have this opportunity to get cards they didn't have.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen any Modern Masters 2015 cards played either. All those few Cliques and Goyfs are just rotting in someone's binder.

I honestly wonder how long it will take for that Force of Will to get sleeved and actually see play.

How many pounds of chocolate do you eat a day?

Which do you prefer, dutch chocolate or german chocolate?

all of the above chocolate is chocolate virgin

its going in my cube and it is sleeved noob

231 exactly. Every time. For everyone. It never changes
231 exactly.
To show you how little people care that you have that card. I am getting more questions with my childish post than you did.

must be ok cus you are still here lurking like a fag cuck

>its going in my cube and it is sleeved noob
While that is an admirable use for the card, Cube is ultimately a non-sanctioned format and there is no reason why you have to use a real $75 card in it for any reason. And the fact that these cards are going to be going into Cubes and EDH decks more than any other application means that we need to call out Wizards on their marketing bullshit when they say they're reprinting these cards for Eternal formats when the reality is that these cards aren't enabling any more play in those formats.

>tfw I bought some mogg war marshall from EMA because they were cheaper than the other prints

EMA was a rather dumb idea, but good thing for making some cards cheaper

Ask a guy who got a Force of Will screenshot screenshot anything?

Do you plan on grading the screenshot or selling it to be able to afford moat?

How many pushups can you do in a minute, fatty?

Can we just make this a Force of Will thread instead?

>In fact, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen any Modern Masters 2015 cards played either. All those few Cliques and Goyfs are just rotting in someone's binder.

I saw someone at the last Modern Tournament playing with MM Goyfs and Bobs. There was an also an Affinity player where pretty much everything that could be Modern Masters in his deck was.

Did someone say Force of Will?

dunno never timed when i used to do it but the most i can do in a row is 20 to the floor

>The people playing Eternal formats already had their cards.
This. Play Eldrazi, pulled Karakas, had Karakas, flipped Karakas.

Ask a guy who got a Force of Will + sausage fingers screenshot screenshot screenshot anything?

BFD. I've got about 30 of them.

Ask a guy who has a screenshot of a screenshot of a screenshot of Force Of Will.

Don't you steal my fucking joke you faggot.

NEW MEME

Until they reprint duel lands, eternal will be pretty stagnant.

I've never understood why people ask about pushups.

The only thing that doing pushups helps is with how many pushups you can do.

There's so many better exercises to ask about.

Ask a guy who took a screenshot of a meme

Ask a guy who had to zoom out to fit the screenshot from your blackberry (?) onto his screen

Shit I fucking ruined it

You got another one?

ASK ME ABOUT MY WEINER

Why did you spell wiener wrong?

How far shall we go?

Well, it'a a good standard to use for identifying fatties. If found that ultra-hambeasts can do

what made you think this deserved its own thread? why not just post it in the MTG general?

>no one cares

Well, better question, how many fatties have you done?

Sony Xperia z3, loving it.
Would continue the screenshots but it not longer fits my screen

What's the deal with Eternal Masters boosters?

Is it the usual 1/3/11 rare distribution?

Are foils guaranteed in every pack?

Does it really justify the $15 pricetag (i'm not a clap, but that's roughly how much i'd be paying per pack).

Down the rabbit hole (can you fit?)

how does it feel to spend so much money on colorful bits of paper?

define "done"

pushups are a great exercise faggot

Hey everyone how much is my screenshot of a screenshot picture of a screenshot that was a screenshot of a screenshot of a force of will?

That looks like a fake to me, probably from China or something, you can tell from the pixels.

We can probably get pretty meta in here.

THREAD SAVED

KEEP GOING LADS

You fucking killed it

Why did you make this thread and not just post this in another magic thread?

Yes we can

:^) you're welcome

KEEP GOING

Do you give as little of a shit about OP as the rest of us?

how does it feel to have worse art than the original?

>30+ in a minute is good.
I'm skinny fat and I can knock out 65 in a minute. Fuck 58 is a bad day for me.

There are guys I served with who can still do 70+ and make it look casual.

it has cards that are supposed to be worth more pretty sure it has the same common uncommon rare mythic ratio no I don't think it's worth $15 you'll probably get $4 of cards in a booster.

He meant twinkie boosters to gather strenght chubbo

They printed a few really good cards in packs along with really shitty cards, called it a "designed for draft" product, and basically sold lottery tickets for 15$ apiece.