16 btc to 3.2 in 3 months i want to kill myself every evening

16 btc to 3.2 in 3 months i want to kill myself every evening
i wish i just held btc

Congratulations on this. Seriously.

3.2 is still much user, i have 50€ in my bank to survive on until january, thats life in ukraine.

i love u user youre like my best friend brah

Imagine how rich you’d be if you inversed every trade you made

84 bitcoin value at the peak to 28 now. Why did I hold my alts? Why Buterin, why did you forsake us?

Just how is that possible?

same, user

15 to 4 in less than 3 months

just gotta wait for the cycle to reset, i suppose...

dont worry, your alts will probably recover another 10% before going to 0

Literally all we had to do was buy BTC an ETH in January an hold. Fuck me, just the BTC forks alone could have made back your initial investment if you dumped at the top.
I fucking cry myself to sleep ever night.

went from 25 to 7 hodling alts....

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

18 btc in august September

Now .5

Great, almost like me

I've decided to invest all my money into mining rigs and now I earn .01 bitcoin a day with it so I guess it's better than nothing

HOW?

you guys are all larping right?

1.8 to .6
AHHHhHHhhHhhh

90% of all altcoins are falling since june, even the solid once

I only have 2 btc

.8 to .1

not larp. ez gains

From 0.6 btc to 1 all the way down to 0.3 to now 0.66

What was the initial investment?

STOP LOSS holy hell

Went from 22 to 5. I honestly hate myself and hate life.

Dude...
I think you might have done worse than fiat.

I have like 1.2 bitcoin of artemine and that's locked forever since it's a pajeet scam also about .4 of my current btc holding is a placeholder for a trash coin I have on coinsmarkets I really have like .6 bitcoin of bitcoin and Alta altogether now

Had 23 at my peak. Made a lot in between. Coulda cashed 10 bitcoin out on the following coins neutron ,pie coin, space, version, onix, unit, fucking digibye I bought at 33 and sold for 60 before it went to 1k say I can't believe how fucked I got and how lucky I still got meanwhile I should've just cashed my ducking bitcoins out

i fucking wish bitch

.99 to .04

i like sending it back and forth. don't care. going to be rich anyway.

I spent 0 dollars on bitcoin or any coins I built my computer to play video games last December ended up mining Zecash made a lot of money between feb and summer then it all came tumbling down with bad trade after bad trade I should have just sold all my shit for bitcoin once they mooned

back in aug literally i have 28 btc brought from 70k my life time savings and kept it like that for month. then some one directed me to this biz in mercotax exchanges. then I become greedy , fomoed in numerious shit coins by listening biz. lost almost 20 btc worth, now i am 7 btc worth in shit coins like link, req, etn, eng. god know what happened to these shit coins. if I would have kept those 28 btc now close to 450k. fucking biz, fucking my retardness. no words describe my situation.

I meant on your mining rig

it's hilarious that you are pink too

thank you for your service

bahah never change Veeky Forums

you're up in fiat at least

>we pretend we cashed out

>then some one directed me to this biz

Chainlink...? Confido...?

8 to 2.96

and slowly dropping reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10+ to 3.5 here

feels bad, but nothing we can do at this point. Just hope btc bull run stops at some point and let our alts bounce back. but at least we aren't filthy no coiners or stock cucks

thats true if those 7 btc in btc, but those are in shitcoins like link, req..etc . so never know they will become success or not. only way to get back my btc is link, and req has to do at least 5x from now but by that time they do 5x , btc may do another 3x. so over all fucking loss

so you all lost your money because of Veeky Forums, but you stay here to haunt it?

quads.

Haunted Veeky Forums

Damn that's pretty unlucky actually. You were probably in during the summer with all those alt bull runs and btc stagnation that you didn't expect what's happening now.

GG bro

How does it feel to be a brainlet?

quads, he is now the ghost user haunting Veeky Forums

post "Don't ghost me haunted user!" for x100 gains next year

ONLY 3MIL WORTH OF BTC YEAH KYS

Don't ghost me haunted user

Don't ghost me haunted user!

Don't ghost me haunted user

Wall St broker here... Learned about BTC in 2010... Built a mining rig... Mines up to 12 diff coins over a worthwhile year before equipment went obsolete. Went all in, in 2012 until my bank account was bleeding.. Never sold. Bought more on every dip. Never sold .0001 of any coin.... Sitting pretty now... Put 20k in in May, worth 91k now.
Here's my question:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU STUPID SHIT EATING FAGGOTS?!?!?! DOES ANYONE ON BIZ HAVE HALF A FUCKING OUNCE OF GREY MATTER BOBBING AROUND IN YOUR PINK WOJAK FUCK HEADS?!??

YOU FAGGOTS MAKE ME SICK. THIS SHIT ISNT HARD. AND IM THE TYPE OF FUCK HEAD YOU SHIT EATERS LOVE TO HATE!!!! AND YOURE ALL HOLDING MY BAGS!!! YOU GREEDY SLUGS DESERVE THE SALTY SLAUGHTER!!!
HOLD MY BAGS, FAGGOTS!

Oh look another larper

Invest in alts biz said... I coulda had ma lambo sadface.jpg

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am never selling these bags of ETH. I will be vindicated once ETH hits the prophesied $1k.

Luhhmayyooo
You fucking wish, bitch. I lurk these boards all the time and the amount of stupidity here is sickening. Grow the fuck up, buy and hold.
Here the math for all you dumbasses:
Gold has 6trillion invested in it
Real estate over 180T
Bitcoin has 50k a piece.
Morons. Numbers don't lie. Get a fucking clue, idiots.

That's what you get for not being loyal to Monika~

Embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Monika using her powers to make Bitcoin go over 14000 USD!
Going to the moon with Monika!

I should've pulled out while it was good.

>still no proof you're a wall st broker
>no proof you bought any bitcoins
ok

Seriously wish I never found this place. Should of never listened to Veeky Forums

+1 for Wallstreet Bro

Too many losers on Biz who cannot win a no-brainer. Just do all of us a favor and off yourselfs faggots.

nope im not...

Veeky Forums
buy high, sell low

went from 11.5 to 5 gambling on shitcoins trying to increase my btc.

Guys, it’s ok.
I bought at 10K, sold at 11K. I dont Regret selling even though it went up another 3K. I mean, it’s not like it’s gonna go past 15K. If it does it’s just gonna crash like it did at 11K. Just a matter of time before we all go back to DowJones amiright?

It's not too late Anons, sell those bags for BTC. Don't sink to 0.

>bitcoin market cap will hit 1T and the available supply wont change
>because numbers

I just want to kill myself by the most painful means over the coins I got (and wasted obviously) with the 50btc.com or whatever, at least you people invested and were worried about the future of that sweat (or gibs).

>put in 1k british pounds on eth back in feb/march, got about 33 eth
>get interested in alts when eth slows down, convert 20 eth to 1-1.2 btc
>eth skyrockets and i could of had 10k at peak at that time - FUCK UP #1
>invest in some alts, some of them i fuck up on, some of them i do amazing well but get out early e.g. bought in 1.2 btc worth of RDD at 5 sats and sold out at 7 sats, if i held, would of had like 10-12 btc # FUCK UP NUMBER 2
>Slowly build up btc stack by daytrading shitcoins, making 10-15% each time, miss out on skyrockets like DGB (used to buy at 300/400 and sell at 600, then it skyrocketed to 2000 the day after i sold) but build up 1 btc into 2.30 btc alongside my original 13 eth
>try out some pump group, get fucked HARDCORE, 2.3 btc stack reduced to 0.60/0.70 (PINK WOJAK INTENSIFIES)
>Nail in the coffin around may/june, eth and btc crash hardcore down to like 2k usd / 1500 pounds, eth to like 100 quid/120-130 usd, sell out my entire stack, ending up with 2k pounds, so i made a grand overall.
>eth and btc immediately recover, btc skyrockets as i spiral into a depressive state.

I bought back into btc with my stack a month ago, i've made a couple of thousand since but i could of had like 30-40 thousand pounds, a lot of money for me.

Sometimes i feel like kms :), technically i've made like 2-3k from crypto but i missed out on tens of thousand.

Make sure to apply powder consistently after your shower once a week you meatloaf munching faggot. I heard your moms basement is pretty damp this time of year.
Feel free to come down to 40 Wall.. I'm the dude with the Black AMG with a parking spot outside... I'll take you for a ride before I dump your ass in Chelsea, where a faggot like you belongs.

the most pain full death is to live without gains

.1 -> .06

BTC has a capped supply at 21mm. Final coin rewards won't be pumped out to miners for decades, however circulating supply is already at high enough levels to make logistical calculations.

Are you a literal fucking retard?

he's righ you know

I think you will be remembering these mistakes for the rest of your life.

Seriously you got in pretty early at the beginning of the year, but fucked up big time and missed the rocket ship.

Dude I would feel like total shit seeing pajeets who joined literally just LAST MONTH have more than me if I was trading back in Feb/March...

I still have my BTC from 2013 and the other shitcoins I mined, but didn't get back "into the scene" until just two months ago, I myself missed out on all the early 2017 gains and shit.

YOU WERE THERE FOR ALL THAT. AND YOU SOMEHOW LOST MONEY DURING ONE OF THE LARGEST BULL RUNS IN HISTORY?? WTFFFF.

If I were you, I would FOMO back in right now. Seriously. Oh wait you already did that, good. Now at least you'll cut off the regret threshhold, no regrets user, go all in this time and don't fuck up. Don't trade. The lesson we learned here is that you are a shitty trader and if you trade YOU WILL LOSE MONEY.

So don't fucking trade. Just hodl.

But yeah you will definitely remember this for the rest of your fucking life.

>final rewards
i wasnt talking about the last coins. have you run the numbers or are you just guessing?
and the 1 trillion.. yes its possible but why are you comparing it to minerals, land, and a computer company?

I came on here to abuse everyone and laugh. But I just want to cry. You faggots make me sad.

Do the fucking math. At current supply and demand ratios calculated against supplied coins (at time of calculation(now)) the actual number is over 50k a coin... Again numbers don't lie.

Let me break it down for you, tard:

If current BTC price is 14k...
And current market cap on BTC is around 200Billion..
How far do we have to go to get to 1Trillion?
(Cue blues clues thinking music)
5x right?!?!?! Because 5x200B=1T$
(And we all know that supply is limited, so that remains constant (within reason, considering you pajeet fucks don't lose your paper wallets))
So if demand DOESNT GO UP, and JUST REMAINS AT CONSTANT LEVELS:
5x14k=70K per coin
(I now lower that number to 50k in order to account for coins distributed as reward for solved blocks in coming 2/3yrs)

AND THERES THE MATH RETARDS!!!
Thank me later fuckheads

+1 to you bro

To all the newfags:
Leave trading to the pros. Stop trying to larp as a trader in real life... You're not. Leave that shit to guys like me. There's a reason I have a degree, work on the street, and you slurp meatloaf thru a straw in your moms basement.

BUY AND HOLD, FAGGOTS!!
TRADE THIS SHIT AND ILL MAKE SURE YOURE ALL HOLDING MY BAGS!

ok. you coulda just said you think bitcoin is gonna 5x in 2-3 years. thats pretty much what all of your basic math amounts to tbℎ

why don't you come to Poland like all your peers?

hindsight is 20/20 desu, nobody could have predicted the jump from 4k usd btc to almost 14k now in 3 months. NOBODY.

When i day traded, i did actually earn money, the only times i 'lost' money was when i traded in too early on a profit and fell for a pump and dump group once.

I investigated the shitcoins i bought into.

you're not a wall street broker, you wouldn't post such a cringy post, let alone the half dozen you've posted in this thread already.

go roleplay on some other board faggot.

I know, I had so many normies shilling Bitcoin and all that at 4k and I was like (being someone who was there when it was less than $100 each) I was like LOL it's about to crash again soon, BUT NO. IT KEPT GOING UP.

I would have profited a shit ton by buying back then. Oh well. Hindsight is 20/20 after all.

mfw I'm not this man

>not a wall street broker
>wouldnt post such a cringy post
i dunno, it seems to check out actually

You were in remedial math in school weren't you... You took the short bus huh?
One final time for you:
I don't think Bitcoin goes 5x in 2-3years... I think it goes 5x as soon as the accepting public puts enough fiat into the system to equal 1T$. When that happens, nobody knows. If you find a crystal ball, you call me, I got the biggest bottle of Windex you've ever seen.

When 1T$ does happen, the amount of circulating coins will fall between 50-60k in value based on the math (market cap / coins on the float) (I'm picking the lower of these numbers because I don't make piker calls, like a faggot).

And I'm not comparing crypto to a computer company. I'm comparing the level of interest in crypto to the level of interest people have had in the largest and most successful company in the history of planet earth.
Not understanding that this is a finite commodity that will literally shut down/change forever, my very place of work (wall st), means you don't understand crypto at all and you just shouldn't be investing, period.

Go to the lib and get a 3rd grade math book.
Read they it 15x, and then try to read a few white papers and wrap your head around the concepts before you put your hard earned dollar bills into the slaughter house that is wall st... Because for every sucker like you that doesn't do their homework, there's blood sucking broker like me waiting to rip the rig out from underneath you.

And that's why you hate us so much.
And I fucking love that you hate me.

Hold my bags while I steal your girl
Pic related^

Cringy?
Lol you've never met a real broker. We're 10x worse than the blood sucking rats you think we are. And we're fucking good at it. I come here to lurk and see what you idiots are moving on next... We've got the skills to steal from you and youd never even know it... You think you made a bad trade... NO! We manipulated you into holding our bags while you turned over your precious dollars.
Not hating on anyone.. Trying to spread some real world knowledge!!
This is the slaughter house, we are the butchers, and you all are the pigs... Do the math, bitch.

>wall street broker chad
>posts wall of text replies and pepe reaction pics

yeah you're not fooling anyone lol.

> at 1T ... the amount of circulating coins will fall between 50-60k in value based on the math
so what
besides you mean "the value of circulating coins" not amount
>shut down wall st
not even talking about this
>3rd grade math
im not debating the math
>you hate "us"
>i love that you hate me
so you have some kind of personality disorder.. not surprising, what with all the hookers and blow
>while i steal your girl
yeah thats my girl. and theres you, pepe the frog. seriously, get help
>hold my bags
1CPE3J3tMQNbbxGiGekpi5XthpgWfBYkTn

You think we don't come here to lurk?
Fool

You sound like a faggot. Do you suck cock too?

2.87 to 9.5 to 2.12

FML

1) "Amount of circulating coins will fall between 50-60k in value"/piece
Do you have trouble reading?

2) crypto is going to change the way everything is done. The age of commissions is over for us. You'd know if you had any clue.

3)I love the hatred that the far left has for "the Wall Street scum" lol... Keep hating... We feed off of it.

4) I like fucking around w you faggots and tossing insults... What else is the board for? ;)

Go to sleep pajeet

>we

Gotta love some unoriginal faggot trolling... Did you need to read thru the whole post to come up with that?

>never sold .0001 of any coin
>leave trading to me
Stop larping retard

Another angry pajeet who sold too early

:) who's next

The "trade" was true DCA strat at lower channel intervals. Buying IS trading you fucking retard.