Anyone else just take everything out and put it in PMs? No? Enjoy peak clown world, I'm enjoying silver at $16 :^)

Anyone else just take everything out and put it in PMs? No? Enjoy peak clown world, I'm enjoying silver at $16 :^)

p.s. "Satoshi Nakamoto" translates as Central Intelligence, plebs

Other urls found in this thread:

babynames.com/name/satoshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to bed, grandpa

I'm 22 and apparently wiser than you'll ever be. Enjoy the mania!

I did about a month ago.
Metals really are the only thing that aren't overpriced right now.
Most of Veeky Forums will shit their pants soon when the BTC crash takes all their precious alts with it.

I buy a lot of silver but wont pay over $10 an ounce for it.

Ive got a pretty good amount. i plan on selling 60-75% of it when it hits around $40 an ounce, which could easily be this time next year.

you just missed EMC2 do a 60x in 20 days haaha.

yet regaurdless silver is a good buy at 16

I just put 25% of my net worth in silver and gold

I hope I'm wrong and all my fellow anons become rich. That would be fabulous. I just feel like this is the most appropriate option for myself.

I've had silver since 2015, shitty ass investment. If I just put it into BTC instead I would be billionaire by now FUCK SILVER FUCK SILVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I still have my silver "stacks" they're cool to hold, but virtually fucking worthless

>virtually fucking worthless
Well, it's better than something that only has virtual worth, lol

Yeah i will be exchanging a few thousand in BTC for some silver and gold in a few days.
It is one of the few viable ways to actually pull value into the real world bitcoin.
Anons should do the same.
Maybe not $1000s
But yeah take 1 or 2% of your recent earnings and buy some gold and silver for hedge.

>governments inflate their currencys
>create crypto for everyone to put their inflated fiat in
>meanwhile they all buy precious metals
>after enough inflated dollars are in Bitcoin all governments agree to shut it down
>everyone instantly loses everything
>precious metals soar due to bitcoin crash and mistrust in governments
>all governments own the precious metals
>sell precious metals for whatever currency is more valluable at the time

They take out all the inflated fiat reducing supply. Have all the back up currency (precious metals). Screw over speculators and simply call it that those people were just that.. dangerous speculators

i have some crazy shit going in my head i need to go to bed

That pun was intended

Kys buying silver in 2015 instead of Bitcoin is the worst decision I made and now stuck with bags for 2 years

I think this is entire possible EXCEPT for the government buying PM. It's really the banks that want to keep the money, and even the banks control the government, and if the government wanted to buy PM they would have to go through mountains of paperwork and congress approval, so NO, they aren't doing that.

If Crypto collapses the fiat economy however then yes the prices of silver and other PM will soar without a doubt

if you hold your silver long enough you will make money. Silver is due for another bull run to 100 or 200 bucks an oz next time gold and silver breakout like in 2010-2011. Just also put some money into crypto in case you miss out, nobody likes completly missing out :p

China and Russia are buying gold BY THE TON

What do you think is going on, I mean.... sorry folks, this smells so bad that I just can't stop laughing. I have popcorn ready for 2018

ummmm how??

Silver is incredibly cheap right now and you know what they say about buying low and selling high.

However, no one cares about silver, everyone cares about "digital currencies of the future", so it's missing that hype machine.

I have dinner of these. Hard to believe they're only $16 though. I thought the whole point is they maintain value.

The thing that sucks most about PMs is just how long everyone's been waiting for the stock market to crash as it comes close to its 9th year of an artificial bull market, while Cryptos soar like metals were supposed to without the stock market correcting. It's painful to watch and predict.

Checked. Why didn't you buy both?

I tried to chuck a grand in BTC 2012 but couldn't figure out how to fucking do it, so just sat there waiting for dips that never came.

they'll peg the dollar to crypto at a rate that is lower against gold

this will happen after a huge crash which will be blamed on the bankers.

Gold will go anywhere between 10 and 50k

I've noticed all the metals are in backwardation, but on the other hand this is the seasonal high.

I just love that gold futures barely touch 1300 going ahead to Dec 2018

I mean, like I said, peak clown world.

silver only moons once a generation, and it just did a few years ago

Doing a quick web search, you'll find out that Satoshi is usually a name given for baby boys which means “clear thinking, quick witted, wise,” while Nakamoto is a Japanese surname which means 'central origin' or '(one who lives).

Which translates as Central Intelligence, given that Satoshi Nakamoto reverses as Nakamoto Satoshi in the traditional japanese method of name order

Also, the first link for the baby name "Satoshi" says it translates as "Intelligent" so I don't know what you're country you're using google in, but you missed the first result.

babynames.com/name/satoshi

Why not just hedge with bitcoin futures? That's literally what futures are for.