Everyone thinks that BTC is going to continue it's bullrun. Normies are getting too greedy...

Everyone thinks that BTC is going to continue it's bullrun. Normies are getting too greedy. One little setback and they'll all sell. It's a ticking time bomb.

It's time to exchange your BTC for alts before it's too late. Get yourself some SALT, ARK, etc. Anything but BTC.

My Chinese crypto friends, with over $100 million invested in various crypto currencies, tell me that they're going to make BTC crash to AT LEAST $11,000, definitely more.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. When BTC comes crashing down in a few days, you don't want to be caught in the midst of it!

where can i find some chinese crypto friends?

If bitcoin crashes, then everything falls with it.

>being this butthurt cause you are getting destroyed in alts after you have been in crypto for over a year while normies and chads that arrived 2 months ago are getting rich off bitcoin

I met them at my job as a salesman for a major corporation.
Not necessarily. Bcash was fine when BTC had its dips a few weeks ago.

Funniest thing about BTC is the huge 20% crashes happen so quick at such inconvenient hours that by the time normies wake up other people saw the buying opportunity and bid the price right back up into the green again for them.

That is despite the news putting out hundreds of articles
> BTC crashes 20% in just 90 minutes!
> Wait what? But it's up another $1000 since I went to sleep?
> Oh well who gives a fuck

Operation Dragonslayer round 2.

>buy muh alt bagzzzz

> my Chinese crypto friends
> crypto friends
> friends

Don’t kid yourself pal

>thinking altcoins will be safe in the impending bloodbath

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHhahahaHAHAHAHAhh......aaaaaAHAHHHAhahahaHHH

It's ALL gonna plummet, my man. Not just BTC. Every single shitcoin is going to lose 50% of its market cap or more. It will be a proper market crash. Perfect time to buy.

You think alts are safe from the crash? KEK
BTC crashes, alts crash with it. Where the fuck have you been user?
Your only option is to either short when you think we've hit the top, or cash out to USD as soon as possible to avoid MAJOR DAMAGE.
You've been warned. Don't turn pink tomorrow.

Have No Fear, ARK-MAN is Here, Normies.

i cannot fucking wait for the correction

In Korea I can get a qt to blow me for btc.

I smell fear on you user I will buy your bags and you can slave with the rest of the no coiners

Lmao this so much this

>alts
I actually want to preserve wealth here buddy
This is the shitcoin I'm sitting out in. We'll see if alt losses stop, I'm actually hoping to see a nice alts boom so I can make a little extra and buy the inevitable bitcoin dip.

Bitcoin literally can't crash because when everyone moves at once it blows up the mempool and crashes the exchanges. This shitcoin lucked into better circuit breakers than the NYSE.

This is why you buy both retard. I'm half in btc half in alts, and I'm comfy as fuck

>hold ARK
>vote biz_classic
>????
>PROFIT!!

there's no getting greedy with normies because they have no means of quickly liquidating.

the normies investing now are only creating plateaus to build from

how are you so fucking stupid you dont understand this?

thinking some 45 year old dad is buying $1000 and cashing out at $1200

you stupid chink fuck

pls discuss anons